Serious My oneitis. I need help.

Sodoku

Sodoku

Iron
Serious thread.

I have a oneitis. It's taking over my life. Everytime I look at this girl, my mind goes crazy. That's gay and I want it to stop.

However, in order to cure it I need to get tid of all contacts related to her. But I can't. I still want to talk to her, and I'd see her in college anyways.

It's hilarious how I'm ignoring other girls being attracted to me, just for her. It's not worth it, but I can't get rid of the feeling. It's either I date her or get rid of her.

Thoughts, opinions and solutions.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
You’re ignoring other girls who are attracted to you? JFL. Wish I had such a privilege.

Anyway stop being a faggot and move on. She doesn’t give a shit about you. Go and fuck those other girls that actually like you.

Sodoku

Sodoku

Iron
You’re ignoring other girls who are attracted to you? JFL. Wish I had such a privilege.

Anyway stop being a faggot and move on. She doesn’t give a shit about you. Go and fuck those other girls that actually like you.

Usually when it comes to having a oneitis, a delusion is fed to yourself about her "being the one".

I'll move on tbhbth. I'll find a hobby to do instead of talking to her

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese

He is either extremely attractive or deluded about how attractive he is.

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
Serious thread.

I have a oneitis. It's taking over my life. Everytime I look at this girl, my mind goes crazy. That's gay and I want it to stop.

However, in order to cure it I need to get tid of all contacts related to her. But I can't. I still want to talk to her, and I'd see her in college anyways.

It's hilarious how I'm ignoring other girls being attracted to me, just for her. It's not worth it, but I can't get rid of the feeling. It's either I date her or get rid of her.

Thoughts, opinions and solutions.
Find another girl who's even better than her. The best part is that your so-called oneitis will suffer.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
Usually when it comes to having a oneitis, a delusion is fed to yourself about her "being the one".

I'll move on tbhbth. I'll find a hobby to do instead of talking to her
Yeah man don’t waste your time with this petty bullshit. If I were you I’d be fucking those girls that like me.

GoonCel

GoonCel

yeah aight
get out of HS. problem solved

D

Deleted member 470

Zephir
Find another girl who's even better than her. The best part is that your so-called oneitis will suffer.
this, usually with a oneitis you tend to not see all the flaws the girl has and you just blindly ignore them, but when you look closely and you find a girl that you have a chance with and is actually much better you'll forget about your oneitis almost instantly

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Grow the fuck up.
Thought this was @blackoutwhitein thread but was pleasantly surprised that it wasnt

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
Ask her out. If she says no she‘s no longer your oneitis, if she agrees you get to fuck your oneitis. It‘s a win win

Users who are viewing this thread