My oneitis. I need help.

Sodoku

Sodoku

Bronze
Serious thread.

I have a oneitis. It's taking over my life. Everytime I look at this girl, my mind goes crazy. That's gay and I want it to stop.

However, in order to cure it I need to get tid of all contacts related to her. But I can't. I still want to talk to her, and I'd see her in college anyways.

It's hilarious how I'm ignoring other girls being attracted to me, just for her. It's not worth it, but I can't get rid of the feeling. It's either I date her or get rid of her.

Thoughts, opinions and solutions.

Grow the fuck up.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and GoonCel
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel, badromance and 1 other person
You’re ignoring other girls who are attracted to you? JFL. Wish I had such a privilege.

Anyway stop being a faggot and move on. She doesn’t give a shit about you. Go and fuck those other girls that actually like you.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
You’re ignoring other girls who are attracted to you? JFL. Wish I had such a privilege.

Anyway stop being a faggot and move on. She doesn’t give a shit about you. Go and fuck those other girls that actually like you.

Usually when it comes to having a oneitis, a delusion is fed to yourself about her "being the one".

I'll move on tbhbth. I'll find a hobby to do instead of talking to her

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

He is either extremely attractive or deluded about how attractive he is.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Serious thread.

I have a oneitis. It's taking over my life. Everytime I look at this girl, my mind goes crazy. That's gay and I want it to stop.

However, in order to cure it I need to get tid of all contacts related to her. But I can't. I still want to talk to her, and I'd see her in college anyways.

It's hilarious how I'm ignoring other girls being attracted to me, just for her. It's not worth it, but I can't get rid of the feeling. It's either I date her or get rid of her.

Thoughts, opinions and solutions.
Find another girl who's even better than her. The best part is that your so-called oneitis will suffer.

Usually when it comes to having a oneitis, a delusion is fed to yourself about her "being the one".

I'll move on tbhbth. I'll find a hobby to do instead of talking to her
Yeah man don’t waste your time with this petty bullshit. If I were you I’d be fucking those girls that like me.

get out of HS. problem solved

Find another girl who's even better than her. The best part is that your so-called oneitis will suffer.
this, usually with a oneitis you tend to not see all the flaws the girl has and you just blindly ignore them, but when you look closely and you find a girl that you have a chance with and is actually much better you'll forget about your oneitis almost instantly

Grow the fuck up.
Thought this was @blackoutwhitein thread but was pleasantly surprised that it wasnt

Ask her out. If she says no she‘s no longer your oneitis, if she agrees you get to fuck your oneitis. It‘s a win win