Chad69
Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2019
- Posts
- 23,254
- Reputation
- 37,495
This girl I saw replied to my ig message,I need some advices on how to sound as low inhib and interesting as I can?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
She is in his class isnt she?tbh idk
Im amazed though you all dont know each other but she still replied to you
I thought she is some girl he only took a creepshot ofShe is in his class isnt she?
Other girlShe is in his class isnt she?
Yeah,thats sheI thought she is some girl he only took a creepshot of
Just write with her and say everything you want to say you dont care what she thinksOther girl
Fuck my old onetits
This girl I saw 2 days ago mogs her to death
YES, DO IT, YOU ARE WORTHY OF SUCH WHORE TBH. THE WAY TO KEEP HER INTERESTED IS BE WITTY AND USE BLUNT HUMOUR. ALSO, IF NOTHING INTERESTING HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE, OVEREXAGGERATE EVERYTHING, MAKE HER SEEM LESS IMPORTANT THAN YOU IN A SUBTLE WAY
This girl I saw replied to my ig message,I need some advices on how to sound as low inhib and interesting as I can?
YES, DO IT, YOU ARE WORTHY OF SUCH WHORE TBH. THE WAY TO KEEP HER INTERESTED IS BE WITTY AND USE BLUNT HUMOUR. ALSO, IF NOTHING INTERESTING HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE, OVEREXAGGERATE EVERYTHING, MAKE HER SEEM LESS IMPORTANT THAN YOU IN A SUBTLE WAY
“Blow me beautiful”
BROOOOS IAM GOING OUT WITH HER THIS FRIDAYYYYYYYYOh, I see. The meta in this forum is to post a text that she won't reply to...
"Ever seen the night sky? Did you know Greeks called that stripe of stars the Milky Way? Well call me Giorgio cuz I'm bout to feed you my milky way."
Talking to girls 101, over half of everything u say should be outright lies and or exaggerated stories about things that happened in your day or last week.that make u seem like u are leading a very interesting life.
Like for example if u went over to a friends and like 2 of ur guy friends were there and all u ugys did were play video games that translated into girl convo is that u were invited over to a friends house party where there were 20 ppl. U drank and smoked. It was so crazy that u had to leave cause one girl kept hitting on u and her BF was aso at the party and he started to get mad. U left with ur boys where u grabbed a late night drive thru and while u were there a few cops started eyeing u and ur boys thinking ur up up to something so u jetted out of there after getting ur food. U are pretty sure the cops started following u but u guys were able to lose the tail cause u went over the train tracks right before they started going down for a train
etc etc
Literally just make everything up, make entire stories u about stuff ur doing in ur life.
chadBROOOOS IAM GOING OUT WITH HER THIS FRIDAYYYYYYYY
AHA GOOD JOB, MY MAN!BROOOOS IAM GOING OUT WITH HER THIS FRIDAYYYYYYYY
Thanks,we are going out this FridayI'm happy for you.