My opinions on the BBC pill changed

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
I used to not believe in it, niggers can’t get girls wtf. Well I spent the last 3 days outside and it’s worse than I ever imagined.

I saw a group of 5 12yo old girls asking the number of a 15yo 6’1 nigga. Over
I also saw some lightskins with white gf’s.

And not to forget the big ass black nigga who was driving with a genuine stacy in the passenger seat. So over, how is this possible. My life has been ruined, I’m white and I can’t deal with this anymore. I MUST OD ON MT2 AND GO NIGGERSTYLE. ALSO PUMPING MY DICK BBCSTYLE. Fuck bro

Wish I was ignorant about the bbcpill again but now it’s more clear than ever, I will never have a cock like niggas ever. Fuck you niggas
Stop stealing my woman nigga niggas

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep, deepfuckingvalue and 24 others
bbc sissy or death in 2024 tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, raumDEuter, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
JBW everyday all day.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CD34, greywind, borntosuffer and 10 others
Bro stop coping for reacts
Blacks were blacks are black will be FOREVER INFERIOR.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, greywind, WayneBraaaah and 9 others
I can’t believe it :fuk:

Minimum nowadays : 6’5, a nigga, 8x6, a nigga, buzz with beard, muscles, a nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greywind, raumDEuter, majesticincel and 3 others
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, greywind, majesticincel and 8 others
bbc is too powerful

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mouad, majesticincel, WeiWei and 1 other person
Please keep crying, your white tears make our dicks bigger ☺️

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greywind, majesticincel, Imretarded? and 13 others
today i went out and saw a dinosaur with stacy take the bdc pill, big dino cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, majesticincel, WeiWei and 3 others
Please keep crying, your white tears make our dicks bigger ☺️
I’m gonna kill you black monkey nigger you look like hardened rotten poop.
You’re not made of skin you’re made of diarrhea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, CD34, WeiWei and 5 others
Good goy, consoome the BBCpill.
GHgwVs0WUA09jTj

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, raumDEuter, narcissist_volcel and 19 others
I used to not believe in it, niggers can’t get girls wtf. Well I spent the last 3 days outside and it’s worse than I ever imagined.

And not to forget the big ass black nigga who was driving with a genuine stacy in the passenger seat. So over, how is this possible. My life has been ruined, I’m white and I can’t deal with this anymore. I MUST OD ON MT2 AND GO NIGGERSTYLE. ALSO PUMPING MY DICK BBCSTYLE. Fuck bro

Wish I was ignorant about the bbcpill again but now it’s more clear than ever, I will never have a cock like niggas ever. Fuck you niggas
@Gaygymmaxx the schizophrenia is spreading

Mission success

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and GlamourPursuer
your post to rep is already good bro you dont have to farm rep smh

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, majesticincel, Thoux and 2 others

become a cuck and date a polygamous white woman

watch her take bbc, you'll love it as i do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, raumDEuter, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person

Don't worry bhai heterchromia guide drops soon, soon 12 year old will want your number instead.

I might write it up today and take final pics tommorow morning tbh

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk

In my college, bbcpill doesn't exist, in my highschool, maybe.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Thoux
Lemme guess you are in burgerland?

• +1
Reactions: Thoux
Whites need to do better or get wiped out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and Thoux

Its real I get giga IOIs and rriends always tell me girls stare at me and shi (never believed them tho). Mfs would rate me like mtn-htn here but I get hella iois

Its real I get giga IOIs and rriends always tell me girls stare at me and shi (never believed them tho). Mfs would rate me like mtn-htn here but I get hella iois
cope nigger

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian and Thoux

love it

how the hell @PsychoDsk meant to reply to your post....
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
But they're nigger poopskins !!!1!1 :feelswah::feelswah:
IMG 3848 JBB is law, even the nazis had to sterilize mulatto kids after a ton of Germanic women had children with them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Ascending2Tyrone, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person