vitobassu
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2026
- Posts
- 7
- Reputation
- 13
So after getting braces my fucking mandible decided to disappear cause I lost my retainer and I remember my orthodontist told me not to worry about it. Years later I’m sitting with a mandible of doom (a little exaggerated but whatever). How can they genuinely extract teeth during development or push your teeth backwards with strings making your maxilla flat. Anyways she told me to watch less tik tok and find other meanings in life as if not looking good is the only meaning to life (partly joking). She definitely be watching looksmaxxing content or whatever. I genuinely said I wanted this to be fixed but it seems like they only will consider surgery for patients that can’t breath or whatever. Anyways let me know if any of you guys have had braces fuck u up?