My Orthodontist

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

Conquer
My mandible and maxilla are recessed. My teeth are small and crooked. My mouth is small and I only see like 6 teeth smiling. I’ve had braces for a while and just got bands, he told me wear them every day all day and when you sleep. I said will these recess my upper jaw? And he said slightly, but it will bring your lower forward. JFL I’m not about to recess my recessed maxilla further. I asked about surgery to push my lower jaw forward, he said we do surgery but only in extreme cases, we wouldn’t do it for you. I asked about a palate expander and he said that’s only for kids. I asked about mewing and he said it’s useless. JFL. Should I go to a functional orthodontist?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: idkagoodusername, loromate, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Go to a maxillofacial and oral surgeon. They will set you up with a reputable orthodontist to get braces in place before surgery. Most orthodontists don't care about aesthetics and they WILL ruin your bones.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Incoming, Ethnicsmatter and 5 others
JFL plz dont bro, go for surgery.
Forget this shitty ortho

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, idkagoodusername, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Go to a maxillofacial and oral surgeon. They will set you up with a reputable orthodontist to get braces in place before surgery. Most orthodontists don't care about aesthetics and they WILL ruin your bones.
I already have braces in, I’ve been wearing them for about a year, at least one more year to go. I guess I could go to that surgeon after braces but would it still be useful to go now with my braces in? Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Damn bro im recessed as fuck and i can see 12 upper teeth when smiling your mouth is tiny wtf

• +1
I already have braces in, I’ve been wearing them for about a year, at least one more year to go. I guess I could go to that surgeon after braces but would it still be useful to go now with my braces in? Thanks.
You want to get a consult with a surgeon before braces are taken off, preferably.

• +1
Damn bro im recessed as fuck and i can see 12 upper teeth when smiling your mouth is tiny wtf
Fucking over for me. And my huge nose makes my mouth look even smaller. How do I make mouth bigger?

• +1
Listen bro,
If you have to change ortho and get rid of brace in order to dont fick up
your face then do it

It will ruin your life, looks are everything

If he give you elastic, NEVER USE THEM, NEVER PUT THEM

I know what it has done to me and i dont wish my brothers to get the same shit that ortho did to me, if i could kill him i swear i would

I was someone with chad potzntial but ortho fuck me up now im 4.5/5PSL

Go see a maxillo facial surgeon forget this shitty bastaf

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Ortho is scam

"Palate expander is just for kids". Jesus fucking christ, leave that ortho asap

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and idkagoodusername
Listen bro,
If you have to change ortho and get rid of brace in order to dont fick up
your face then do it

It will ruin your life, looks are everything

If he give you elastic, NEVER USE THEM, NEVER PUT THEM

I know what it has done to me and i dont wish my brothers to get the same shit that ortho did to me, if i could kill him i swear i would

I was someone with chad potzntial but ortho fuck me up now im 4.5/5PSL

Go see a maxillo facial surgeon forget this shitty bastaf
Thanks for all the advice bro, I appreciate it. I wore bands for 2 days wanting to push my lower jaw forward but after reading what some people have said I took them off and threw them away.

Thanks for all the advice bro, I appreciate it. I wore bands for 2 days wanting to push my lower jaw forward but after reading what some people have said I took them off and threw them away.
Bro understand that this cunt is LYYING TO YOU
It will push the maxilla backward in order to meet the mandible
The mandible WILL NOT MOVE cuz the mandible is much much stronger than the maxilla.

You will at the end have a maxilla and mandible retrusion and u will need bimax
+ if you are young itd your whole face that will recess and only maxilla (zygo, cherkbone etc)

Bro understand that this cunt is LYYING TO YOU
It will push the maxilla backward in order to meet the mandible
The mandible WILL NOT MOVE cuz the mandible is much much stronger than the maxilla.

You will at the end have a maxilla and mandible retrusion and u will need bimax
+ if you are young itd your whole face that will recess and only maxilla (zygo, cherkbone etc)
Damn.. so many people get braces and use bands too. Why do they not mention these things? Is it because there’s not any better alternatives?

Damn.. so many people get braces and use bands too. Why do they not mention these things? Is it because there’s not any better alternatives?
Because only alternative is surgery or palate expander.
Hes a moron cuz he told you palate expander dont work in adult. also if he dont want to surgery just tell him u will nevrr wear those bands thats it, chang ortho

Because only alternative is surgery or palate expander.
Hes a moron cuz he told you palate expander dont work in adult. also if he dont want to surgery just tell him u will nevrr wear those bands thats it, chang ortho
Oh I see. He seemed pretty smart and knowledgeable to me, I trusted him until he said “You have a good profile.” LMFAOOO FUCKING GOOD ONE, my upper and lower jaw get mogged daily.

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
I trusted him until he said “You have a good profile.” LMFAOOO FUCKING GOOD ONE, my upper and lower jaw get mogged daily.
This. My ortho told my mom this about me, lying piece of shit. Thankfully my maxilla survived but my chin and mandible were fucked