My own sister blackpilled me about female nature.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
my older sister looks the best out of all our family. legit becky tier. all her life shes not been allowed to hangout with friends outside of school and caged in the house cause of ethnic parents. You would think that even after all that she would be attracted to guys that would give her attention be it at work or whatnot but no, she hates the subhumans she works with, and has an online relationship with a white guy who is above average looking facially. She has NEVER had a boyfriend and shes 23, and shes waiting to meet this guy that she met online. its fucking over for this degenerate world.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, UnderCovrN0rmie and Zygos4Life
my older sister looks the best out of all our family. legit becky tier. all her life shes not been allowed to hangout with friends outside of school and caged in the house cause of ethnic parents. You would think that even after all that she would be attracted to guys that would give her attention be it at work or whatnot but no, she hates the subhumans she works with, and has an online relationship with a white guy who is above average looking facially. She has NEVER had a boyfriend and shes 23, and shes waiting to meet this guy that she met online. its fucking over for this degenerate world.
hol' up

Fuck her before the white guy can

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, Deleted member 2745, toolateforme and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan, Eduardo DOV, toolateforme and 3 others
That's how females should be treated/ Locked in the fucking room. But she's still whore becouse she wants that guy becouese he have good face. She want t be fucked becouse his face. That's fucking annoying

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Vitruvian and pisslord
Incest is a gift

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Vitruvian
We need islam

• +1
Reactions: meh and Depressed Twink
can you ask her is it personality or looks? JFL
imagine sister bluepilling her own brother.

can you ask her is it personality or looks? JFL
imagine sister bluepilling her own brother.
i talk to her about face >height>status>money and she agrees.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
  • +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and Vitruvian
well can't really judge her for getting a good looking guy if she has never ever had anything
your parents should've injected T to her, turn her into lesbian or something

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Post pics of her

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
i talk to her about face >height>status>money and she agrees.
ask her about face>dick>height=hair(not cut)>frame and if she agrees

height =hair ?
JFL
sounds like you have full head of hair, son. now lets hear opinions from people who went bald at like 20 or something

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
My sister usually talks with guys online for 2-4 weeks before she meets them IRL. Most of the time she loses interest a few days after the meet up. I asked her specifically what the reasons were and she mostly complained about height, frame & attitude. It seems those are really important IRL but not much online

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Vitruvian
i think if a chadlite brother of my incel grandad survived the battle during the second world war then my grandma would choose him over my incel grandad.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme, Zygos4Life and Vitruvian
Fucking females, man. I despise the majority of them.