My palate before and after expansion

Youre lying. Maybe your palate got wider, but not your face and jaw. You need surgery for this. Stop lying.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zg10, horizontallytall, elzde95 and 6 others
great job man
I will have my palace expander soon if all goes well

Are you retarded ?

People who.believe in this scam are retarded , same with mewing . I checked the results online from the appliance all.made upbin different lightning, nothing really changed in their faces. I cant really say anything about the palate, could be legit tho. Go and ask an actual surgeon about this and hell blackpill you on it. How could an appliance made out of plastic force the bones to.open again , while thryre already fused as adults ? Same with mewing No results since he brought this fucker this shit.up 6 or 7 years ago And the pictures all look like this typical scamming shit , makes you wonder why.

• +1
Reactions: aginghomo and randomvanish
People who.believe in this scam are retarded , same with mewing . I checked the results online from the appliance all.made upbin different lightning, nothing really changed in their faces. I cant really say anything about the palate, could be legit tho. Go and ask an actual surgeon about this and hell blackpill you on it. How could an appliance made out of plastic force the bones to.open again , while thryre already fused as adults ? Same with mewing No results since he brought this fucker this shit.up 6 or 7 years ago And the pictures all look like this typical scamming shit , makes you wonder why.
Facial bones wich are mad out of cancellouse bone actually dont stop growing.Only the linear growth stops after puberty. It can still be moved tho. I dont want to go too much on detail because Im on the phone rn. The maxilla is connected to the bizygomatic bone wich can be widened by palate Expansion.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Only zygos or also mandible ?
Mandible widened the same amount. I actually had a gap between my teeth in my mandible for a bit that closed relatively fast.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Almu
Mandible widened the same amount. I actually had a gap between my teeth in my mandible for a bit that closed relatively fast.
Can you pm me pics ?

Go and ask actual people with knowledge about it and not some random on an internet forum. People here are so gullible.
I literally measured my face with medical grade calipers before and after. You sound extremely stupid right now and you obviously know nothing about facial bone growth. Keep coping

41360DDC 6870 400D 8EE3 456C21DEBDC5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 685 and Almu
Not worth for me then. I just want my zygos to grow

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Not worth for me then. I just want my zygos to grow
Well the only reason my mandible grew that much is cause I had a lower appliance too. If you just want zygo expansion just get a maxillary expander.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Almu
Well the only reason my mandible grew that much is cause I had a lower appliance too. If you just want zygo expansion just get a maxillary expander.
Do you know whats the pricing.

I literally measured my face with medical grade calipers before and after. You sound extremely stupid right now and you obviously know nothing about facial bone growth. Keep coping

View attachment 244535

Ok, i was maybe a bit too fast to judge. So you said your face was narrow before and you had not perfect facial development right ?

I just think it helps if you didnt reached your genetic potential. You think it would helo even when my ibdicator line is 39/40 mm and already have a wide face ?

Expanded the maxilla 8mm and mandible 9mm at 18 years old and am now finishing with invisalign (tray 20/32) at 20 years old.

My palate width went from ~37mm at the second molar to ~45mm at the third molars. The expansion stage took about 1 year.

Oh and sorry about the bad camera quality in the before, I only had an iPod at the time since my phone broke.

Before
View attachment 222526

After
View attachment 222530
mirin the caveman mogging palate

• +1
fuaaaaaaark I got the wrong appliance at 18.

Mirin such wide expansion of zygos.

I'm guessing due to age + expansion, it caused a synergistic effect.

MSE Is my last hope. Fucking jew orthos fucking destroying my growth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: acensionincoming, JizzFarmer and Hades
fuaaaaaaark I got the wrong appliance at 18.

Mirin such wide expansion of zygos.

I'm guessing due to age + expansion, it caused a synergistic effect.

MSE Is my last hope. Fucking jew orthos fucking destroying my growth.
Yeah I made the right decision I think. MSE is a pretty good appliance, you should go for it.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Russian1405
Yeah I made the right decision I think. MSE is a pretty good appliance, you should go for it.

Yeah my IMW is likely 35-38mm range (typical subhuman narrow palate)

8-10mm MSE expansion and I'm hoping for half of that in zygomatic arch width (widest point at back near ear)

would save my face tbh

ngl tho very jealous, this shit is all a coin toss. I just went to nearest practitioner in 2012 and he used a different appliance and what's worse is my oral posture didnt even allow the device to work :lul::lul::lul::lul:

But don't you need some kind of noticeable issues to get approved for let's say MSE and MSDO? Does it also help with fully erupting the wisdom teeth and not having to get extractions? or would the mandible and maxilla also have to increase in length through facepulling use for that to happen?

Can this be done at any age?

I got the schwarz

what was your turning routine?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6403
Yeah cheekbones got slightly more prominent, not too much, but definitely enough to notice. My facial width also increased by 8mm as well.
what was ur treatment called

Expanded the maxilla 8mm and mandible 9mm at 18 years old and am now finishing with invisalign (tray 20/32) at 20 years old.

My palate width went from ~37mm at the second molar to ~45mm at the third molars. The expansion stage took about 1 year.

Oh and sorry about the bad camera quality in the before, I only had an iPod at the time since my phone broke.

Before
View attachment 222526

After
View attachment 222530
Is this mse?

how much psl do you think you ascended?

did it just expand your dental arch or did you notice indications of maxilla expansion? also what did u use

did it just expand your dental arch or did you notice indications of maxilla expansion? also what did u use
Read the thread it clearly says it

Read the thread it clearly says it

^no it doesnt
says he finished with invisalign he never specified the method of expansion
dont ever try to correct me again

^no it doesnt
says he finished with invisalign he never specified the method of expansion
dont ever try to correct me again
He said read the thread

You only read OP, dipshit

Did the homeoblock split your suture?

Before
View attachment 222526

After
View attachment 222530
Chadlite

One point just for expanding your jaw? Don't you think it's a lot? That means that if you were average before, now you are high tier normie, right?

According to me there was no expander for the upper jaw, only IMDO and MSDO. What is the name of the device you used to expand your lower jaw?

@Hades do you front pictures of your smile before and after?

• +1
@Hades bro could you pm before after pics?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Entschuldigung
So your bizygomatic width increased by about 8mm and your IPD didn't or only minimally? Would fuck up the ES ratio pretty hard ngl, if you haven't dolphin tier before

Before
View attachment 222526

After
View attachment 222530
wtf is that picture quality on the first one

This shit is funny to me now. I believed the same until my dentist gave it to me for free since they were unsure if it would worked. The shit completely transformed me dude. Took a year for the monumental change but it is all based on genes. My genes are amazing and I was very underdeveloped so it got my actual midface to become wider. Still using it for more gains.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, nobodyspecial369, realrob and 2 others
Facial bones wich are mad out of cancellouse bone actually dont stop growing.Only the linear growth stops after puberty. It can still be moved tho. I dont want to go too much on detail because Im on the phone rn. The maxilla is connected to the bizygomatic bone wich can be widened by palate Expansion.
high iq

This shit is funny to me now. I believed the same until my dentist gave it to me for free since they were unsure if it would worked. The shit completely transformed me dude. Took a year for the monumental change but it is all based on genes. My genes are amazing and I was very underdeveloped so it got my actual midface to become wider. Still using it for more gains.
your dentist gave what to you for free? the homeoblock?? in what way it transform you?

Mirin bro. Do you think I can pm you with some questions? I have been looking into expansion for a minute and I'm not sure if I need it/how to go about it.

high iq

your dentist gave what to you for free? the homeoblock?? in what way it transform you?
I have changed a lot. More hunter eyes, midface became wider, symmetry is incredible now, and I have some hollows in certain lighting. It builds bone in the face but it all depends on your genes and what was planned for you. The homeoblock catches you up on your genetic facial development if you missed out on it. I missed out on a great deal of development. It’s not a cure but a huge improvement. I’m going to get a homeoblock for the left side of my face to improve that side. One downside is it seems to have caused a longer midface. My previous ratio was 1.0 and now it’s 0.93-0.94. I am not sure how this happened, but currently I am the only person in my family with a longish midface. I do not like that at all. It could just be some other factor involved but speaking with a jaw surgeon nearby I was told it’s due to improper facial development and the homeoblock is only building mass in areas of the face and not advancing anything.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, It'snotover, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
I used the homeoblock expander. For the lower arch I used the schwartz appliance I think, it might’ve been homeoblock as well. Either it was an acrylic appliance. I’m not sure about skull getting wider (I didn’t think to measure that), but I know my zygos got significantly wider by 8 mm. I used to be a narrow faced kid and now my face is noticeably wider to the point people comment on it.
pics?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I have changed a lot. More hunter eyes, midface became wider, symmetry is incredible now, and I have some hollows in certain lighting. It builds bone in the face but it all depends on your genes and what was planned for you. The homeoblock catches you up on your genetic facial development if you missed out on it. I missed out on a great deal of development. It’s not a cure but a huge improvement. I’m going to get a homeoblock for the left side of my face to improve that side. One downside is it seems to have caused a longer midface. My previous ratio was 1.0 and now it’s 0.93-0.94. I am not sure how this happened, but currently I am the only person in my family with a longish midface. I do not like that at all. It could just be some other factor involved but speaking with a jaw surgeon nearby I was told it’s due to improper facial development and the homeoblock is only building mass in areas of the face and not advancing anything.
Ignore this shit. This was before I realize my dentist duped me with frauded images and I became aware of the elongated midface. I am oblong now. Avoid the homeoblock. It's a fraudulent appliance.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Ignore this shit. This was before I realize my dentist duped me with frauded images and I became aware of the elongated midface. I am oblong now. Avoid the homeoblock. It's a fraudulent appliance.
All of the things did happen (bone mass increased) but at the cost of terrible proportions.

I didn’t experience midface lengthening
The fact it can is enough to avoid it. No need for people to play this risky game.

Before
View attachment 222526

After
View attachment 222530
From 6 to 7 teeth mirin