My parents are mtn-mtb, mogging them both to death at 14. Genetics pill

Dnag

Dnag

◆Your all my pawns◆ zygo mogger |130iq
Joined
Oct 18, 2025
Posts
1,498
Reputation
1,967
My mother, In her youth looked alot like this:

1790695243044

5'7 and mtb ( my mom )
other stas:
Her 2 brother (my uncle's) are 6'2 and 6'4

My dad in his youth:
Lower third :

1790695504084

zygos and above :

1790695641087


He's 6'3- 6'4 and a 23 inch bidlet
Big gymcel
220 lean In his prime

Both are a bit exaggerated, but I mog them both to death, at 14.

Point is, genetics are brutal, you can have ugly parents and still mog, IF you're lucky asf.
:feelshah::blackpill:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainlander, Erdafritnib, Dnag and 1 other person
So u are htn ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and Dnag
Yes,

If your bothered, my tiktok is my user. I post my face on my story's i don't feel like attaching an image here
No In pms so u not get doxxed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
I too look like you btw
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dnag
lucky, both my parents are subhumans
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dnag
Thank you so much ❤️
Was expecting hate for the over-rate :forcedsmile:
No I’m not a hater
I’m one of the nice user only hate greys iqlets
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dnag

Similar threads

thekey
Replies
23
Views
92
thekey
thekey
thehand
Replies
8
Views
39
thehand
thehand
Euron
Replies
7
Views
46
Vannx
Vannx
lilboat
Replies
3
Views
46
Jgns
Jgns
simematic
Replies
83
Views
255
Gen1leman
Gen1leman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top