virgin at 14

No

I regret losing my virginity young

Lose it 15-16-17
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and simematic
  • +1
Reactions: price. and simematic
Can I ask how

Is it looks? Nd?

Like dude I know some pretty deformed niggas who are married

U could slay surely

Looks and luck.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and simematic
13 I missed clicked
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic and TGUN.
Ur a curry

No one cares
You asked first harmonycell and btw i am indo-nordic so i am not fully curry like half curry
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and simematic
is it had i heard some my friends lost virginity at 14-15
I mean, that's not crazy. if you're mildly attractive and an NT that's good at social situations 13-14 isn't even remotely weird.
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
@Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @cursedbybones @rt6ldarboyo @hopelessmanlet32
 
  • +1
Reactions: hopelessmanlet32, cursedbybones, rt6ldarboyo and 1 other person
I lost mine at 7
 
niggas be concerned of being virgin at the Ripe Age of 14
 

Similar threads

koreancel
Replies
34
Views
115
koreancel
koreancel
ascend & forget
Replies
2
Views
36
polarpop
polarpop
trustfund
Replies
6
Views
36
trustfund
trustfund
trustfund
Replies
2
Views
17
trustfund
trustfund
louismaxxed
JFL Me at 14
Replies
5
Views
69
louismaxxed
louismaxxed

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top