my parents are so restrictive that they don't allow me to have long hair

D

Deleted member 6488

Banned
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Posts
4,210
Reputation
9,323
i told them i wanna try it out just to see how it goes since i've never done it b4 but nope, i guess i'll have to do it when im on my own lmao. this is why petty and restrictive parents suck sometimes.
 
go er
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
What’s the longest you’ve had your hair
 
Do they cut your hair in your sleep or something
 
My mom always tells me I look homeless when I grow my hair long which annoys me because I do it to hide my subhuman chimp ears.
 
  • +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar and Deleted member 6488
Are you allowed to bring girls home?
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6488

Similar threads

manhattanbound
Replies
9
Views
35
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
iLdar
Replies
3
Views
32
sonic55555
S
ragingmanlet
Replies
5
Views
52
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
ryt4rd
Replies
3
Views
39
ryt4rd
ryt4rd
volgograd009
Replies
0
Views
12
volgograd009
volgograd009

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top