My parents aren’t short, but i’m short. Why?

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

LETS ALL ASCEND 💫
I’m 5’7”-5’8” at 17. My dad is 5’9”, my mom is 5’8”. Obviously neither of them are “tall”, but they’re not really short. My projected height should be like 5’10”-6’0”, right?

I’ve played sports since a young age, drank milk, slept, ate healthy.

My only hope at this point is heightmaxxing 🙏 Hopefully i still have time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and flippasav
Your mom cheated with a 5'6 oofy doofy

Brutal, oofy doofy theory proven yet again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, wishIwasSalludon, arabcelxxx and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, hdkddjdbddjdb, flippasav and 1 other person
Your mom cheated with a 5'6 oofy doofy

Brutal, oofy doofy theory proven yet again
Even then he would be taller. She is 5'8 so she probably cheated with a 5'0-5'2 oofy doofy. Beyond brutal

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Even then he would be taller. She is 5'8 so she probably cheated with a 5'0-5'2 oofy doofy. Beyond brutal
nah yall funny but I look exactly like my dad. Real shit trying to figure out wtf went wrong with my height

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
You got reccesive genes brutal
Your mum is way above average

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I’m 5’7”-5’8” at 17. My dad is 5’9”, my mom is 5’8”. Obviously neither of them are “tall”, but they’re not really short. My projected height should be like 5’10”-6’0”, right?

looks like someone forgot to take their yummi bears

nah yall funny but I look exactly like my dad. Real shit trying to figure out wtf went wrong with my height
do u have an uncle who is shorter than ur father? Also how tall was ur paternal grandfather?

do u have an uncle who is shorter than ur father? Also how tall was ur paternal grandfather?
Nah they’re all pretty much the same height. Same with my grandfather. Is it possible I still have time to grow, or is that just coping?

Yeah man I am 5’7 at 18 been the same height since 13.

My dad is 6’2 and my mom is 5’3

• So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23

@itzxcolin ive been down this path before and something you need to understand is naturally the average person does grow 1-2cm from 17 onward. So with unnatural supplementation you could probably squeeze out an inch or two. Assuming your 5’8 now I wouldn’t expect higher than 5’10. If you can make it to 5’9 you should be perfectly fine. Check your thyroid too. I would combine 50mcg igf1 with 4IU HGH and I would skip aromasin and go straight to 1MG arimidex eod. I want to see you succeed. It’s very possible still, especially if ur bone age is late 17 in wrists ur knees and spine are not fused yet but it’s going to take awhile and ur likely to get soft tissue growth before you get any noticeable height which is what happend to me. It’s a process but do everything right you’ll be able to squeeze out an inch. Your E2 should be 12-15 or best 10. Some people say 17-20 but this is wrong and a lie as any e2 spike can and will close ur plates. Under 20 will prevent plate closure but ur e2 spikes throughout the day, and depending on the foods you eat. Some people don’t even react to certain AIS. You should be taking arimidex for certain, just don’t mess with aromasin. I learned a lot about heightmaxxing over the past year and everyone with semi open plates is likely to get some results when doing everything correct assuming they are under 19-20. 19 seems to me the higher limit but I talked to someone who grew 5cm from 19-20 but he wasn’t a late bloomer he just had naturally low e2 which also caused depression for him, so while he was on AI it was terrible for him. I wouldn’t lose any hope if I were you, your case isn’t as bad as it may seem and many people don’t have a clue what they’re talking about. Your likely to hit 5’9-5’10 and if ur 5’8 now u would be 5’8.5 naturally by 18. Good Luck, I would reccomending talking to @Osie. Make sure your on minoxidil, it will help you. Topical.

Nah they’re all pretty much the same height. Same with my grandfather. Is it possible I still have time to grow, or is that just coping?
So many factors depend on this. Yes you clearly have time and theoretically it’s infinite if ur E2 is low enough but the longer you have low e2 your likely to start to develop serious problems that then make heightmaxxing irrelevant as the facial, skin, and hair problems start to out weigh any benefits. Don’t go over 2 years. The effects are accumulative and even a break won’t reverse the damage done to your body as you are aging yourself on a cellular level. This is more scientific based than you think as your messing with the natural process of your body and aging.

I would get into contact with me on discord. My tag is unprayed.

My cousins from the same family have very different height and they basically had the same life it's all about luck in genes when the sperm gets to the ovum.