My parents can't accept that all girls nowdays are sluts

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
They think that "good" girls exist lol. I told them that these "good" girls are ugly and they are bitter af because they can't be sluts like normal girls.

A femoid that is bitter for not being a slut is a lot worse than an actual slut. Imagine all the baggage and hatred the first one cares.

It's so difficult for them to understand that modern girls have 1 bf and a few fuck buddies/fwbs at standby in case their bf isn't available or he breaks up.

Older people wil never accept that good girls don't exist. All girls are sluts or aspire to be such.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, ZyzzReincarnate, jefferson and 1 other person
High iq
lvl 1000 blackpill

Unironically:
Good girls do exist but only outside the west

Older people wil never accept that good girls don't exist. All girls are sluts or aspire to be such.
Rotten boomers are still living in the past, they cannot adapt to the present. Not like they care to do anything about it anyways, they're all living comfortably off their pensions and retirement plans in nice homes, they'll die in 10 years and then their children and grandchildren are the ones who are going to be fucked since they have to inherit this mess

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Rotten boomers are still living in the past, they cannot adapt to the present. Not like they care to do anything about it anyways, they're all living comfortably off their pensions and retirement plans in nice homes, they'll die in 10 years and then their children and grandchildren are the ones who are going to be fucked since they have to inherit this mess

older people are the biggest copers out there

When are you considered old by this forum/in reality ?

older people are the biggest copers out there

Make no mistake, baby boomers are what led to the present situation. With all their "sexual liberation" / "sexual revolution" bullshit.
What's worse is they have the nerve to criticize you for not succeeding with women, don't they realize that it is they who allowed women to regress into sluttiness and hypergamy?
When are you considered old by this forum/in reality ?
Baby boomers are the ones born between 1945 and 1965 (if that answers your question)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tallcel
they criticize the girls I date
No I mean you said ur parents were giving you shit because you couldn't hook up with a girl / date one, back in their day it would have been possible for any man to easily fuck or LTR his looksmatch but because of the radical social changes which their generation caused this is no longer the case, the game is rigged against average and unattractive men in favor of Chad

Last edited:
when did I say this?
You made so many posts about how they were disappointed, asking you when you're going to have a girlfriend (or something of that sort). You suddenly forgot about all these spam threads lol
Or did I interpret them wrong?

My mom knows whats going on lol. She told me this, when I asked her smth about marriage: "girls thesedays are looking for fun most of the time, don't be dumb and try to marry one so early. live your life first."

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
My mom knows whats going on lol. She told me this, when I asked her smth about marriage: "girls thesedays are looking for fun most of the time, don't be dumb and try to marry one so early. live your life first."

based

yep my parents are woke. OP ur parents suck.

Get them ropes for christmas

impossible for a boomer to comprehend the blackpill

Try being an Arab/ethnic.
If i tell them i don't want to get married they'll think that i'm either gay, mentally insane or worse, both.

If i tell them i don't want to get married they'll think that i'm either gay, mentally insane or worse, both.
lesh ma tebghi l zawaj?

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
I was lucky in that matter. I have an ethnic father, who tried to make us become muslims, but we (including him) got atheistic over time