My parents finally considered me for nose surgery at 14

G

Googusthegreat

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
29
Reputation
16
So for reference, I’ve had breathing problems for a while and I made multiple threads either suspecting it was my orthodontists fault, or to even get rhino to make my huge middle eastern nose smaller, as the surgery would have a big roi. Even after discussing my bite and the width of my palate I concluded that my teeth were not the problem. But the
problem might be my slightly deviated septum, which is noticeably enough to point out. my parents would deadass get me rhino if it’s in the name of “health” since breathing from my nose is a struggle. Would surgery for my septum or a rhino fix my breathing problems? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghoulmania
Is that septoplasty or something
 
what did u get with the ortho doc
 
Is that septoplasty or something
Idk, the very top of my nose near the bridge is slightly deviated, not the tip. But I’m guessing that it’s called a septoplasty. The biggest reason I want to get one is that I worried it’s gonna get worse as I get older.
 
Idk, the very top of my nose near the bridge is slightly deviated, not the tip. But I’m guessing that it’s called a septoplasty. The biggest reason I want to get one is that I worried it’s gonna get worse as I get older.
Its septoplasty nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: Googusthegreat
I got a retainer when I was younger and now I have Damon braces. I never got teeth removed
damn retainers fuck up breathing? i thought everyone naturally had deviated septums
 

Similar threads

Relivz_.14
Replies
5
Views
65
pakiadam
pakiadam
wannabeslayer789
Replies
4
Views
40
wannabeslayer789
wannabeslayer789
mx2000
Replies
11
Views
116
nonameidea
nonameidea
young_vampire
Replies
4
Views
57
JustBeConfident.
JustBeConfident.

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Foid_slayer_333
Back
Top