my personal progress WITH PICS

verdad

verdad

Iron
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Posts
67
Reputation
18
"Hello Chads, incels, prettyboys, and looksmaxxers"

today I will be telling you guys about my progress facially and physically and my goals and plans of the most certain future
pls forgive me for any incorrect Formatting this is my first thread.
I would like to start off with my goals, then show you where I was

GOALS
I will be breaking down each specific goal of mine facially for better understanding
1.eye area:​

IMG 7600


I want Apologize again for the formatting I wanted the raw video clip
instead of just a TikTok link so this can look more smooth but I'm not sure how to use this website.


Nevertheless starting with the eye area we can see XXXTENTACION has INSANE misc when it comes to eyelashes and eyebrows coming from someone who barely had any of these 2 features this is definitely one of my goals I am on 1.5 mg of minoxidil orally and I apply minoxidil topically to my eyebrows every morning once a day I don't do twice a day because ts is cope

I've always liked X since a kid his music was popular and he was different but I never really noticed his face until I got into lm.
But now that I do I completely understand why he's one of the most high rated frontals within African American facial aesthetics
His eye color is poop T50 But has a great misc to support it So if you're someone out there with the color of shit as your eyecolor maybe try to improve your misc and whiten your Sclaral to improve contrast and appeal

Anyway there's one one person I cannot forget to mention due to the impact this guy had on me when I started

kyanstone
Don't know the guy personally but when I first started this I didn't stay within the TikTok trend of “bro is one of us” I went deeper and found out there was actually an African American/ person of my skin color also in the space
which was very uplifting to see because there's not a lot of people of color that are into the real
means of doing what it takes
And what I mean by this is the people who are willing to take a risks surgery roids etc.
and not just post bullshit on TikTok COUGH COUGH Wesley ,Jah and the rest of those fucking annoying ass niggas talking about bull
No hate towards them but what they post is absolute slop garbage and I'm tired of seeing it
I also learned abt bgm and that whole shc6ry shit or whatever that guys name was and more stuff that happened on this forum yes I know I'm speaking about the tip of the iceberg but u get what I mean (I was just looking, finding and learning about a bunch of old shit basically)

Kayans eye area
1790865568871

Got this pic from an old thread there are obviously better pictures of his eyes but unfortunately I do not know how this website works and Its not taking the images I am submitting due to the format of them
I care about how this thread looks but I am lowkey not about to do all that effort just to make sure two more images are in here of another man I don’t know
Moving forward my apologies for the detour in this thread but kyanstone also has an amazing eye area mathematically and misc wise this is no glaze I'm just objectively speaking.
you can see the similarities between XXX and his eye area which is most likely why he was getting called "X" quite a bit back in 2025


This is another example of misc genuinely being a savior for T50cels
I would break down both of these guys eyes mathematically but I haven't had a chance to learn manual facial measurements yet :/
Yes, face IQ labs exist but I would still like to learn how to do this manually bc I’m genuinely into this shit if there's anyone here that could support me with doing please leave a reply below I am eager to learn.



After showing my pics
You will inevitably see my nose is my worst feature ATM shits not as bad as BGM’s LMAOAO
But nevertheless unideal and too wide for lip to nose ratio
At the end of this thread I will give a rough draft my surgery cosmetic plans for the future not too many things I have to do thankfully but still expensive and worth pursuing


1790868677923


My nose b4






Lower third
OK this is probably the last time I'm gonna say this niggas name no glaze but Kyan was also born with a really decent lower third and when enhanced developed pretty good he mentioned he still needs a bit more I've seen at times I'm not sure if he still has the same ideologies today but in my opinion his is another ideal goal I am hoping to reach very soon
Unfortunately my lower third is one of my weaker features at the moment Next to my nose def one of the features holding me back
but here are some progress photos of myself before hgh and where I am as of now


IMG 7608

IMG 7611

IMG 7607

this is my progress starting from the day HGH hit my door and around when my cycle was just about over
I tried getting somewhat of the same lighting picture in this photo I think its pretty ok but obiv still work has to be done

side profile

I don't want this thread to be too long so we'll now be getting into the side profile which is one of my strongest suits in my opinion
This is not glaze in anyway but nigga I lied above I have to mention Kyan again pause on the glaze tho

1790876644428

Not only is his frontal harmony good but he also has a pretty decently ideal side profile mandibular body is great with good facial depth mixing good (at birth) harmony with the use of ykw at a young age was an excellent choice and helped balance his side even more I took note of this and also studied further

IMG 0179

1790874612699



my side full before (mid way thru/no hgh) and NOW
IMG 7616

IMG 7615

NOW


View attachment IMG_7270.jpeg
1790877761310

Obviously once again my nose is selling here but this is still an ok presurgery/roid base

IMG 7580

Un frauded picture of me on the toilet yesterday jus to show u none of my pictures are morphed or anything like that Ive learned people do that quite allot on here

Also just in case for anyone wondering wtf is my hair ...no I don't have dreads and will never get them and I don't actually wear it like this outside when I'm in my house I braid my hair up as a protective style and when going out I unbraid it into a twist out minor detour but the help of minoxidil has helped my hair grow longer and thicker so that I may reach my hair goal which is this


Not for anybody possibly talking shit I just wanna say this if you're sitting next to a female in a car and your hair is out like this her panties are dropping no words needed it igaf what anybody has to say on here hair like this pulls SO FUCKING EASY


When I first started this I was confused and lost thinking there was some way of specifically eating that helped people ascend but I soon learned all that tikttok shit was cope get this but I had a rude awakening incoming
In mid 24 is when I started to see Clav quite a bit preaching about ykw and how everything else has cope I listened to his points and thought they were bullshit an idiotic bc of the fear monger and thought I'm gonna take the right route and do this the correct way🤓

I soon learned ts was COPE ASF due to
One infamous picture that genuinely opened my eyes
I won't be sharing the picture because I'm not sure if the person wants that picture
spreaded around so out of privacy respect I won't share it but we both know what the picture entails bra💉



Now finally ending this thread off with my frontal progression and future goals that I will reach

I am still a bit asymmetric atm and still need work done to fix frontal harmony I think my lower third has the asymmetry the worst but in due time everything will be fixed
here are my before pics
1790880746824
IMG 5847


here's mid way thru this was at the beginning of my 12 grade year

1790880812476


and this is where I am as of right now


Included within this little IMGUR thread is some physique and eye area progression as well I forgot to mention this in the thread but yea the eye video is
pretty old but u still see the diff






lastly My future surgery goals

With vision board included


Implants: xsbrae inspired under eye implants to help support the eyes better and jaw angles and chin for better facial harmony and better lower third

Rhinoplasty: it’s fucking obvious why I need this
(fun fact I recently went under surgery this year for a sepRhinoplasty I feel like it helped my nose quite a bit from the side but it's obviously still too wide from the front I didn't do this for any specific reason in fact my breathing was decently OK it got a bit worse as time went on going towards the surgery but beforehand I didn't even notice anything I really wanted to do it just to get the feeling of going under the knife I want to improve so badly I larped like I couldn't breathe just so I can get that feeling of going under the knife)

Canthopexy blepharoplasty or canthopexy: this will be very minor, but I will obviously be lifting the lateral canthus up a bit more to give more of a positive CT I won’t be getting anything crazy this specific procedure will be very minor but very worth it in my opinion
Eyes are a bit saggy and downward looking not anything extreme like frost
But still could look a lot better, so I’m going to strive for that
Fat transfer: might not need this due to the infraorbital implants but when the time comes for me to start getting under the knife, I will determine if this is a good roi

Eyebrow transplant: slightly added hairs to the ends and front of my eyebrows to give better horizontal harmony I personally use the men pen to fraud the horizontal length just a bit but nothing crazy
Genioplasty: downgraft genioplasty to help give myself a bit of a taller chin unfortunately like I said before lower third is one of my weakest points so I have to work a bit hard to improve this

pre surgery plan: roid

Below is a vision board of what I’m reaching for



after roiding I plan to just chill on peptides like GHKCU etc and cruse 250 T I want to get into nootropics in the future because they fascinate me but at the moment I'm still learning a lot and also going to school for IT so don't have time for it but
to end things off I'm not sure where this website is now because I'm not on a constantly but ik
There was once a time where this could be a place where you could show progress and people would actually give you advice and be chill unfortunately I understand it's not like that anymore I’ve seen tons and tons of old threads, old media old discord calls etc of when doing this actually seemed really entertaining funny and fun but that time is over now and I missed it🤷‍♂️


Still wanted to leave this year just in case there was someone like me on this website that has no hope for themselves .
but for anyone who sees this I hope this is inspiring and helps you to work hard for your own future facial aesthetic goals

My advice to you is to not cope with TikTok bullshit do your own research study this shit understand the math behind it and never give up until you are personally happy do not do this for any fucking foid or girl or for any attention other than your own smile at yourself in the mirror.


Blessings to you all and may God be with you

"we're all gonna make it bra"-zyzz
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7268.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: holybrutal and AscendHQ
Just noticed half of this was in times in Roman and the other half was not that’s my bad
 
Time new Roman”***

Holy shit, never writing another thread again I can’t fucking type
 
"Hello Chads, incels, prettyboys, and looksmaxxers"

today I will be telling you guys about my progress facially and physically and my goals and plans of the most certain future
pls forgive me for any incorrect Formatting this is my first thread.
I would like to start off with my goals, then show you where I was

GOALS
I will be breaking down each specific goal of mine facially for better understanding


View attachment 5713956


I want Apologize again for the formatting I wanted the raw video clip
instead of just a TikTok link so this can look more smooth but I'm not sure how to use this website.


Nevertheless starting with the eye area we can see XXXTENTACION has INSANE misc when it comes to eyelashes and eyebrows coming from someone who barely had any of these 2 features this is definitely one of my goals I am on 1.5 mg of minoxidil orally and I apply minoxidil topically to my eyebrows every morning once a day I don't do twice a day because ts is cope

I've always liked X since a kid his music was popular and he was different but I never really noticed his face until I got into lm.
But now that I do I completely understand why he's one of the most high rated frontals within African American facial aesthetics
His eye color is poop T50 But has a great misc to support it So if you're someone out there with the color of shit as your eyecolor maybe try to improve your misc and whiten your Sclaral to improve contrast and appeal

Anyway there's one one person I cannot forget to mention due to the impact this guy had on me when I started


Don't know the guy personally but when I first started this I didn't stay within the TikTok trend of “bro is one of us” I went deeper and found out there was actually an African American/ person of my skin color also in the space
which was very uplifting to see because there's not a lot of people of color that are into the real
means of doing what it takes
And what I mean by this is the people who are willing to take a risks surgery roids etc.
and not just post bullshit on TikTok COUGH COUGH Wesley ,Jah and the rest of those fucking annoying ass niggas talking about bull
No hate towards them but what they post is absolute slop garbage and I'm tired of seeing it
I also learned abt bgm and that whole shc6ry shit or whatever that guys name was and more stuff that happened on this forum yes I know I'm speaking about the tip of the iceberg but u get what I mean (I was just looking, finding and learning about a bunch of old shit basically)


View attachment 5713727
Got this pic from an old thread there are obviously better pictures of his eyes but unfortunately I do not know how this website works and Its not taking the images I am submitting due to the format of them
I care about how this thread looks but I am lowkey not about to do all that effort just to make sure two more images are in here of another man I don’t know
Moving forward my apologies for the detour in this thread but kyanstone also has an amazing eye area mathematically and misc wise this is no glaze I'm just objectively speaking.
you can see the similarities between XXX and his eye area which is most likely why he was getting called "X" quite a bit back in 2025


This is another example of misc genuinely being a savior for T50cels
I would break down both of these guys eyes mathematically but I haven't had a chance to learn manual facial measurements yet :/
Yes, face IQ labs exist but I would still like to learn how to do this manually bc I’m genuinely into this shit if there's anyone here that could support me with doing please leave a reply below I am eager to learn.




After showing my pics
You will inevitably see my nose is my worst feature ATM shits not as bad as BGM’s LMAOAO
But nevertheless unideal and too wide for lip to nose ratio
At the end of this thread I will give a rough draft my surgery cosmetic plans for the future not too many things I have to do thankfully but still expensive and worth pursuing


View attachment 5713961









OK this is probably the last time I'm gonna say this niggas name no glaze but Kyan was also born with a really decent lower third and when enhanced developed pretty good he mentioned he still needs a bit more I've seen at times I'm not sure if he still has the same ideologies today but in my opinion his is another ideal goal I am hoping to reach very soon
Unfortunately my lower third is one of my weaker features at the moment Next to my nose def one of the features holding me back
but here are some progress photos of myself before hgh and where I am as of now


View attachment 5714509
View attachment 5714526
View attachment 5714518
this is my progress starting from the day HGH hit my door and around when my cycle was just about over
I tried getting somewhat of the same lighting picture in this photo I think its pretty ok but obiv still work has to be done



I don't want this thread to be too long so we'll now be getting into the side profile which is one of my strongest suits in my opinion
This is not glaze in anyway but nigga I lied above I have to mention Kyan again pause on the glaze tho

View attachment 5714574
Not only is his frontal harmony good but he also has a pretty decently ideal side profile mandibular body is great with good facial depth mixing good (at birth) harmony with the use of ykw at a young age was an excellent choice and helped balance his side even more I took note of this and also studied further

View attachment 5714391
View attachment 5714417



View attachment 5714649
View attachment 5714656
NOW


View attachment 5714680
View attachment 5714684
Obviously once again my nose is selling here but this is still an ok presurgery/roid base

View attachment 5714764
Un frauded picture of me on the toilet yesterday jus to show u none of my pictures are morphed or anything like that Ive learned people do that quite allot on here

Also just in case for anyone wondering wtf is my hair ...no I don't have dreads and will never get them and I don't actually wear it like this outside when I'm in my house I braid my hair up as a protective style and when going out I unbraid it into a twist out minor detour but the help of minoxidil has helped my hair grow longer and thicker so that I may reach my hair goal which is this


Not for anybody possibly talking shit I just wanna say this if you're sitting next to a female in a car and your hair is out like this her panties are dropping no words needed it igaf what anybody has to say on here hair like this pulls SO FUCKING EASY


When I first started this I was confused and lost thinking there was some way of specifically eating that helped people ascend but I soon learned all that tikttok shit was cope get this but I had a rude awakening incoming
In mid 24 is when I started to see Clav quite a bit preaching about ykw and how everything else has cope I listened to his points and thought they were bullshit an idiotic bc of the fear monger and thought I'm gonna take the right route and do this the correct way🤓

I soon learned ts was COPE ASF due to
One infamous picture that genuinely opened my eyes
I won't be sharing the picture because I'm not sure if the person wants that picture
spreaded around so out of privacy respect I won't share it but we both know what the picture entails bra💉





I am still a bit asymmetric atm and still need work done to fix frontal harmony I think my lower third has the asymmetry the worst but in due time everything will be fixed
here are my before pics
View attachment 5714937View attachment 5714918

here's mid way thru this was at the beginning of my 12 grade year

View attachment 5714942

and this is where I am as of right now


Included within this little IMGUR thread is some physique and eye area progression as well I forgot to mention this in the thread but yea the eye video is
pretty old but u still see the diff








With vision board included


Implants: xsbrae inspired under eye implants to help support the eyes better and jaw angles and chin for better facial harmony and better lower third

Rhinoplasty: it’s fucking obvious why I need this
(fun fact I recently went under surgery this year for a sepRhinoplasty I feel like it helped my nose quite a bit from the side but it's obviously still too wide from the front I didn't do this for any specific reason in fact my breathing was decently OK it got a bit worse as time went on going towards the surgery but beforehand I didn't even notice anything I really wanted to do it just to get the feeling of going under the knife I want to improve so badly I larped like I couldn't breathe just so I can get that feeling of going under the knife)

Canthopexy blepharoplasty or canthopexy: this will be very minor, but I will obviously be lifting the lateral canthus up a bit more to give more of a positive CT I won’t be getting anything crazy this specific procedure will be very minor but very worth it in my opinion
Eyes are a bit saggy and downward looking not anything extreme like frost
But still could look a lot better, so I’m going to strive for that
Fat transfer: might not need this due to the infraorbital implants but when the time comes for me to start getting under the knife, I will determine if this is a good roi

Eyebrow transplant: slightly added hairs to the ends and front of my eyebrows to give better horizontal harmony I personally use the men pen to fraud the horizontal length just a bit but nothing crazy
Genioplasty: downgraft genioplasty to help give myself a bit of a taller chin unfortunately like I said before lower third is one of my weakest points so I have to work a bit hard to improve this

pre surgery plan: roid

Below is a vision board of what I’m reaching for



after roiding I plan to just chill on peptides like GHKCU etc and cruse 250 T I want to get into nootropics in the future because they fascinate me but at the moment I'm still learning a lot and also going to school for IT so don't have time for it but
to end things off I'm not sure where this website is now because I'm not on a constantly but ik
There was once a time where this could be a place where you could show progress and people would actually give you advice and be chill unfortunately I understand it's not like that anymore I’ve seen tons and tons of old threads, old media old discord calls etc of when doing this actually seemed really entertaining funny and fun but that time is over now and I missed it🤷‍♂️


Still wanted to leave this year just in case there was someone like me on this website that has no hope for themselves .
but for anyone who sees this I hope this is inspiring and helps you to work hard for your own future facial aesthetic goals

My advice to you is to not cope with TikTok bullshit do your own research study this shit understand the math behind it and never give up until you are personally happy do not do this for any fucking foid or girl or for any attention other than your own smile at yourself in the mirror.


Blessings to you all and may God be with you

"we're all gonna make it bra"-zyzz

dnr all of it but crazy ascension.mirin🫡
 

Similar threads

ChudToChang
Replies
1
Views
20
ChudToChang
ChudToChang
greycel703
Replies
8
Views
70
brandnetel33
brandnetel33
K
Replies
3
Views
48
ntking499
N
D
Replies
5
Views
89
Deleted member 524890
D
N
Replies
3
Views
29
ntking499
N

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top