My personal take on teenage love

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Be loyal to what matters.
Its useless, Amnesia, NZb6air are right lol, Having a relationship in your teens or 20's won't alternate your brain heavily, the real issue starts in your childhood and elementary years that's where the damage occurs, after that everything won't affect you much socially

stop thinking that you missed out because you actually missed out on nothing apart a younger pussy, lol you'd break up after 2 months anyway and end up heartbroken

imagine thinking your life changed because you haven't fucked earlier bro
crazy

water thread tbh, just rep me bro

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: sinss, cooldude1231, chudlite and 13 others
dnr kill yourself nigger

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, NoLongerHuman, oily703 and 2 others
no shit

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and PeakIncels
why would i rep ur thead if it's water RETARD

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
@EggKing @NotAMogger @wishIwasSalludon @TheDarkEnigma @WhoTookVendetta teenage love is youngcel cope boyos What u really want Is a HQNP Virgin non degenerate slut

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing, NotAMogger, TheDarkEnigma and 4 others
@EggKing @NotAMogger @wishIwasSalludon @TheDarkEnigma @WhoTookVendetta teenage love is youngcel cope boyos What u really want Is a Virgin non degenerate slut
she broke up with me im gonna kill myself

• So Sad
  • +1
@EggKing @NotAMogger @wishIwasSalludon @TheDarkEnigma @WhoTookVendetta teenage love is youngcel cope boyos What u really want Is a Virgin non degenerate slut
They are asking for too much when they went for virgin

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
you made this thread to cope with the fact that you'll never experience teen love

Just date 14 year olds at 20 tbh

• +1
I want it so bad. It's the one thing I cannot get back... time

you made this thread to cope with the fact that you'll never experience teen love
keep thinking that having a relationship when your young will affect you positively, it's just quick sex, come back here when you get in a relationship and you tell me how it changed your life

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Just date 14 year olds at 20 tbh
Its useless, Amnesia, NZb6air are right lol, Having a relationship in your teens or 20's won't alternate your brain heavily, the real issue starts in your childhood and elementary years that's where the damage occurs, after that everything won't affect you much socially

stop thinking that you missed out because you actually missed out on nothing apart a younger pussy, lol you'd break up after 2 months anyway and end up heartbroken

imagine thinking your life changed because you haven't fucked earlier bro
crazy

water thread tbh, just rep me bro

View attachment 3220778
teenage love
You should love
1. Yourself
2. Your parents
Thanks for coming to my presentation

• +1
I want it so bad. It's the one thing I cannot get back... time
you act like it would have changed the person you are stop lying to yourself

Attachments

• huh.jpg
    huh.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I'm Italian and I can easily tell you it doesn't work like that here lol your gonna get raped if u do that
@The Dark Phoenix
sry I canceled the reply

keep thinking that having a relationship when your young will affect you positively, it's just quick sex, come back here when you get in a relationship and you tell me how it changed your life
There's a big difference between quick sex and teenage love
You using Amnesia as an example of it is not helping it's just laughable considering how non-nt he is compared to the average person.

Keep coping with the fact that you're an unlovable incel.

I'm Italian and I can easily tell you it doesn't work like that here lol your gonna get raped if u do that
@The Dark Phoenix
sry I canceled the reply
yes in Italy I'm gonna get chased by snow black and 7 dwarves

• +1
You using Amnesia as an example of it is not helping it's just laughable considering how non-nt he is compared to the average person.

all people here are non NT

I gave two examples buddy, again, come back here when you have a relationship in your teens and you tell me specifically in which aspects it changed you, and how your life changed

@EggKing @NotAMogger @wishIwasSalludon @TheDarkEnigma @WhoTookVendetta teenage love is youngcel cope boyos What u really want Is a HQNP Virgin non degenerate slut
Yea it’s cope I got a gf junior year it wasn’t some life changing experience

I also had relationships before I started balding

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
all people here are non NT
Majority
I gave two examples buddy, again, come back here when you have a relationship in your teens and you tell me specifically in which aspects it changed you, and how your life changed
I have, and it does matter for personal development.
Aren't you like 15? 16? And a weirdo at that?
I don't think you have any right to tell others what matters in life and what doesn't.

You know what OP?
Believe what you want to believe, it's not like a miracle is going to happen letting you experience any of this stuff. It's better for your mental to think it's all cope.

Have a good one, bub.

• +1
I don't think you have any right to tell others what matters in life and what doesn't.
you just lost the argument here putting my age in the discussion because you know I'm right, keep coping buddy you was destined to be autistic, no it wasn't the fact you never had a gf but the fact your childhood was shit, gn

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I don’t know man. I just think it’s important to experience, also probably because you can’t really date in college.

Crazy take but I think part of why we have men liking 15-year old girls is because they never got to date them when they were young. Something about youth is very valuable. I’m 16 and I think I probably need to experience it.

Also it’s better to have your first experiences with someone who is also having their first.

Last edited:
  • +1
Too many faggots wanna cuddle and facetime a girl for hours on end.

• +1
I don’t know man.

I’m 16 and want to get teen love. I just think it’s important to experience, also probably because you can’t really date in college.
Omfg! I missed out on having sex at 16! how outrageous, my life will be shit and I'm gonna end up homeless now!

• JFL
Reactions: Doomer
  • +1
Omfg! I missed out on having sex at 16! how outrageous, my life will be shit and I'm gonna end up homeless now!
It’s not the end of the world, just saying it’s good to have probably.

• +1
nigga i literally had a freind group in school and im autistic it means nothing
I agree with you on this one having friends doesn't mean your automatically nt, maybe your friends are retarded as you

I agree with you on this one having friends doesn't mean your automatically nt, maybe your friends are retarded as you
no they were actually pretty NT

• +1
Damnn

• +1