My Photofeeler results are in, it's over!

Xangsane

Xangsane

JEWS DROWNED IN TAMPA THANKS TO A STAPLER
Votes:

Who voted:

My scores:

Breakdown of scores:

Notes:

Currently running one on @Niko69 to check to see if he appealmogs my autistic ass.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Niklaus Mikaelson
What’s the issue?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and Racky
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Racky
You look very smart with glasses on 🤓

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Racky and Xangsane
@Niko69 's first two results are already in:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, ReadBooksEveryday, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Do you have a link please?
She doesn’t post anymore lol, I think they even banned her from the sub cuz she posted way too much lol, her BDD was really bad lol.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Xangsane
She doesn’t post anymore lol, I think they even banned her from the sub cuz she posted way too much lol, her BDD was really bad lol.
Was she a femcel?

Did you pay? Normally you have to pay in order to get more than 10 votes.
You have to keep your karma up, constantly rating others photo until it says max and then get the free votes and so forth

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Xangsane
frauder

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
"You look young" comments are due to you using 30 airbrush filters stacked atop each other

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, ReadBooksEveryday and Niklaus Mikaelson
You have to keep your karma up, constantly rating others photo until it says max and then get the free votes and so forth
My Photofeeler account had 74 votes across 7 pictures. And by that point it was taking forever for me to rack up free credits. That I just said fuck it and paid $79 USD for 650 credits. lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, ReadBooksEveryday and Xangsane
My Photofeeler account had 74 votes across 7 pictures. And by that point it was taking forever for me to rack up free credits. That I just said fuck it and paid $79 USD for 650 credits. lmfao.
Low inhib moment.

• +1
Reactions: phonecell#4.1 and alien
Low inhib moment.
I've already put down $677.01 CAD combined on dating sites so far. Tinder Platinum (annual membership paid for until July 1st 2023), Bumble (lifetime premium membership plus 30 extra boosts and 30 extra super swipes) and Badoo (6 month premium membership paid for until January 16 2023. I also bought a chat at a 75% discount). So I figured go big or go home. Pics are everything with online dating. So I figured the $102.15 CAD is worth the 650 vote investment on Photofeeler. I have a shit load of savings and I'm damn near 37. My savings account will outlast my looks and youth. YOLO.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
How to get more votes? I only have 4.

Also can you send the pics you used in op in dm?

I've already put down $677.01 CAD combined on dating sites so far. Tinder Platinum (paid for until July 1st 2023), Bumble (lifetime membership plus 30 extra boosts and 30 extra super swipes) and Badoo (6 month Premium member and I bought a chat at a 75% discount). So I figured go big or go home. Pics are everything with online dating. So I figured the $102.15 CAD is worth the 650 vote investment on Photofeeler. I have a shit load of savings and I'm damn near 37. My savings account will outlast my looks and youth. YOLO.
What rating are you?

• +1
Reactions: Loki
I Was rated 7/10 on Photofeeler and I am a 40 yo virgin so it is indeed over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
What rating are you?
My best pic got a 6.7 after 20 votes on Photofeeler. Which means that I'm ranked above 67% of men? Or men my age? (36) or age group (25-44)? I'll probably take new pics instead of pumping my unused credits on that photo though.

I'm in the process of leanmaxxing. So I use the Photofeeler credits as an investment. I have 603 unused credits. I probably won't bother taking more pics and using my credits for votes until I leanmaxx more. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
My best pic got a 6.7 after 20 votes on Photofeeler. Which means that I'm ranked above 67% of men? Or men my age? (36) or age group (25-44)? I'll probably take new pics instead of pumping my unused credits on that photo though.

I'm in the process of leanmaxxing. So I use the Photofeeler credits as an investment. I have 603 unused credits. I probably won't bother taking more pics and using my credits for votes until I leanmaxx more. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
Sounds good, let me know if you need any profile review or stuff like that once you've achieved your leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Loki
What are you going to write in the custom comment? Don't say anything too mean or else you're probably going to get your account banned I'm sure. SJWs run everything. Especially if you have unused credits you paid for, don't get your account banned.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
oh yeah its soo over.................:feelsuhh:

• So Sad
Do you edit your Tinder pics?
Not before, right now I recently adjusted the colours to make the picture lighter as test pic 1: unedited pic 2: adjusted light - I actually did this because of the "picture too dark" comment on photofeeler

2021 09 12 00 25 332240200
IMG 20220730 235109

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Racky, alien and 2 others
Not before, right now I recently adjusted the colours to make the picture lighter as test pic 1: unedited pic 2: adjusted light

View attachment 1802202View attachment 1802203
I'm guessing that NTmaxxing goes a long way for you to be getting 9.7. Adjusting the lighting is definitely one way to NTmaxx. It makes you look less threatening to women. I'm guessing that my autistic loner selfies are not doing me any favours on dating apps and Photofeeler.
Do you know what your bf% is by any chance?

I feel weird asking my friend to take pics of me at the bar patio and that kinda thing. That's why I have very few NT pics. I have like one selfie of me at a nightclub. I have no gym selfies because there's guys everywhere in the weight room and I don't want Chad/Chadjeet/Chang to make fun of me taking selfies there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson