My physique after 3 years… should I hop on anavar?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
3 years of lifting and I look like shit. Should I take anavar?

Attachments

• C5B6110F-0C64-4C7F-953B-76C3560C7138.jpeg
    C5B6110F-0C64-4C7F-953B-76C3560C7138.jpeg
    279.9 KB · Views: 0
Its good if u get lean even better

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
How short are u? Better take primo

• Hmm...
Looking good g just cut with clen and you would look insane

• JFL
No, No, No and no. Don't fk urself. The female gaze... you must adhere to it if u want a chance out of inceldom.

Get giga-lean, start tiktok style-maxxing and pray to Gandy everyday for ascension.

• Hmm...
No, No, No and no. Don't fk urself. The female gaze... you must adhere to it if u want a chance out of inceldom.

Get giga-lean, start tiktok style-maxxing and pray to Gandy everyday for ascension.
Never gonna ascend. My face always looks fat and ugly no matter how lean I am

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Don’t run Anavar only lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Manletmachine
I want something that wont fuck up my skin and make me go bald
Bro I had terrible genetic hairloss before roids and I ran test and was completely fine since I ran Fin

Hairloss from Testosteorne is heavily over stated. Hairloss from steroids mainly comes from strong DHT derivatives like Primo and Mast, Tren and a couple different sarms.

Anyone that recommendeds Anavar only would get laughed off any steroid form, not a good idea. Test is more hair safe than Anavar most likely too btw

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Manletmachine
Bro I had terrible genetic hairloss before roids and I ran test and was completely fine since I ran Fin

Hairloss from Testosteorne is heavily over stated. Hairloss from steroids mainly comes from strong DHT derivatives like Primo and Mast, Tren and a couple different sarms.

Anyone that recommendeds Anavar only would get laughed off any steroid form, not a good idea. Test is more hair safe than Anavar most likely too btw
That last part is just not true. Also test fucks ur skin

enough with the body dysmorphia, you are at LEAST above average for that time frame

• Hmm...
you have a goodish natty base - seems as though you are looking to go to the next level from your OP

My genuine advice would be to go on a test cycle, you dont need var initially. Dont be a fucking pussy about needles

Protocol would be start doing 150mg Test E per week - probably would take you a bit above natural range. You will see a lot of visible changes in the first 2 months, like capped delts and thicker neck

I would taper up to 200 test enough to go physiological levels then go from there to a limit of 300 mg per week. If you're worried about skin then you need to keep your hormone levels stable, anecdotally i found pinning EOD the best method to do this.

GL

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable