my plan for LeanMaxxing

Looksmaxxer_based

Looksmaxxer_based

Iron
10 hour dry fast (no water no food) goal: body will start eat its old bodyfat directly without interacting water
after 10 hour hour dry fast I can drink as many water as I can, and eat carnivore/keto diet as much as I want quickly (no white bread, no sugar, no salt and no carbs)
repeat this everyday at least for 1 month. i already lost 2kg doing this. + cardio/strength exercises while fasting

if you lost weight too fast, you'll then gain it as fast

if you lost weight too fast, you'll then gain it as fast
well point is that this diet is for losing body fat as fast as possible. after losing it u can eat twice a day carnivore/keto based diet and drink as much water as u want. while training. so its like losing body fat fast and then maintaining it

look up r/fasting on reddit. Fastest sustainble way for me was rolling 48s (one meal every 2 days), and I supplemented with electrolytes from the snake diet. You will lose muscle if you are not gymming. It's far better to recomp so you don't look malnourish asf when you hit your goal weight. And ensure you are tanned too. I got shamed for looking malnourished, it sucks, avoid it, and ensure you have muscles.

look up r/fasting on reddit. Fastest sustainble way for me was rolling 48s (one meal every 2 days), and I supplemented with electrolytes from the snake diet. You will lose muscle if you are not gymming. It's far better to recomp so you don't look malnourish asf when you hit your goal weight. And ensure you are tanned too. I got shamed for looking malnourished, it sucks, avoid it, and ensure you have muscles.
yes i also train. i was bulking up when I was gymcell. now I only train 3 times a week and for aesthetics (shoulders delts, abs, biceps, nothing else)