My Plan for Mogger Hair

D

Deleted member 20927

follow, hang, and breed me
So I just started fin about a week ago, my hairline went back like 2 mm, and hair seems overall thinner. This probably started about a year and a half ago. Anyway by the 4th month mark fin shedding usually gets bad. Instead of keeping this crew cut skin fade shit, I have a plan. Every white dude or person with wavy/straight hair who is not pretty enough to get away with a middle part, but has a good jaw should listen up.

Step 1, on the 4 month fin mark at the peak shed, I am going to shave my head to a 1 clipper guard (maybe with a zero around the side burns and nape so I look in touch with reality).

This will allow for very short hair to avoid freaking out about shedding, and allow for the hairs to look thicker once the new hairs grow in.

Step 2, From here I will grow my hair out for exactly six weeks. After this, I will not touch the top of my hair at the next hair cut. Instead I will get a taper that goes from a 1 to a 3 on the sides.

Step 3, Just keep growing my hair from these proportions

Once all of the hair grows out, I literally won't need a haircut until the last step, and from there maintenance will be very easy, this will likely take another 8 weeks.

Step 4, The last haircut I need. This is where I will never get a clipper haircut ever again. From here I will get a scissor taper on the sides that blends the sides into the top. I will decide whether I want it to be slightly grown out as is on the top, or if I want it a bit shorter.

All in all, skin fades are cucked, or really any clipper guard under a 2. Once they start growing out, from the side, the hair does not look good at all. The hair looks so thin, and this is on people with thick and thin hair. I don't need help with facial width, but the outline hair brings with it grown out more than an inch really mogs, and does not need much work. I could probably grow it out for a while, and just make sure to shave my neck once a week.

Attachments

• 1660535700649.png
    1660535700649.png
    188.9 KB · Views: 0
yea u think u have a plan but fin will do everything for u xd

just chillout and take ur pills

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
So I just started fin about a week ago, my hairline went back like 2 mm, and hair seems overall thinner. This probably started about a year and a half ago. Anyway by the 4th month mark fin shedding usually gets bad. Instead of keeping this crew cut skin fade shit, I have a plan. Every white dude or person with wavy/straight hair who is not pretty enough to get away with a middle part, but has a good jaw should listen up.

Step 1, on the 4 month fin mark at the peak shed, I am going to shave my head to a 1 clipper guard (maybe with a zero around the side burns and nape so I look in touch with reality).

This will allow for very short hair to avoid freaking out about shedding, and allow for the hairs to look thicker once the new hairs grow in.

Step 2, From here I will grow my hair out for exactly six weeks. After this, I will not touch the top of my hair at the next hair cut. Instead I will get a taper that goes from a 1 to a 3 on the sides.

Step 3, Just keep growing my hair from these proportions

Once all of the hair grows out, I literally won't need a haircut until the last step, and from there maintenance will be very easy, this will likely take another 8 weeks.

Step 4, The last haircut I need. This is where I will never get a clipper haircut ever again. From here I will get a scissor taper on the sides that blends the sides into the top. I will decide whether I want it to be slightly grown out as is on the top, or if I want it a bit shorter.

All in all, skin fades are cucked, or really any clipper guard under a 2. Once they start growing out, from the side, the hair does not look good at all. The hair looks so thin, and this is on people with thick and thin hair. I don't need help with facial width, but the outline hair brings with it grown out more than an inch really mogs, and does not need much work. I could probably grow it out for a while, and just make sure to shave my neck once a week.

What's this haircut called and who is this man?