MY PLAN TO BE CHADLITE BY UNI

Rhinoplastyordie

Rhinoplastyordie

Watch prison break seasons 1-2
At this moment in time, I am MTN and 6'1 at 16 years of age. My penis is 6.3 inches and my bideltoid width is 18 inches untrained.

20240905 201954

This blueprint will guide me to high htn/low chadlite by September of 2026, when I will be starting my first year of university.

THIS CURRENT MOMENT IN TIME:

WAGESLAVING:
To fund my various softmaxxes and hardmaxxes, I have of course got to maintain a steady stream of income.

I plan on getting two part-time jobs. One at a bakery, of which I know the owner, and another at a pub. Working at pubs in rural towns like mine is such a halo.

WATER:
Of course my diet is on point.
So is my sleep.

SUPPLEMENTATION:
40 milligrams of accutane daily
Melatonin (dosage varies)

PENIS ENLARGEMENT:
I have used an extender, and jelqed in the past, but my favourite methods of penis enlargement are by far both edging and clamping. These work by increasing erection strength and intensity which in my opinion is a more healthy and positive mechanism of penis enlargement.

I might start pumping soon when I can afford it. If I'm going to purchase one, I want to purchase a good quality one that fits my cock.

NEAR FUTURE:

ACNE SCARRING:
I am going to undergo numerous glycolic acid peels. It should take 6-8 over the space of about a year to clear my skin somewhat, and then I will get them periodically from that point onwards to ward off breakouts and improve collagen.

My scarring is severe. I will never have God tier skin. My genetics simply just don't allow for it and four years of skinceldom has wreaked havoc on my skin. All I hope for, is normie tier skin. That is enough for me.

PALATAL EXPANSION:
When I have accumulated sufficient funds, I am going to consult an orthodontist about acquiring a palate expander. I am a narrow palate cel, and it affects my smile hugely. Not to mention that I wish to increase my bizygomatic width and maybe, just maybe, my interpupillary distance.

Many have reported forward growth, and this would be a bonus, but I'm only really taking it for a Willem Dafoe or Tom Welling tier palate.

GYMCELLING:
I am a recovered gymcel coper. The experience almost ended me. So, when I start lifting again, I won't be roiding this time, and I will be focusing primarily on my bideltoid width. I hope to improve it to 20 inches.

My other efforts in the gym will just be maintaining proportions, burning calories, and testmaxxing (even though my test feels higher when I don't lift, probably due to cortisol and shit)

THE FUTURE (SURGERY):

After completing my A-Level exams, I will have a time frame of a few months before I start university. In this time, I shall enact this plan:

I am Turkish on my father's side, so I will tell my parents that I'm going to Turkey to find myself and discover more about my heritage to really forge my identity before I begin university.

I will then travel to Turkey and receive both a rhinoplasty and commisuroplasty.
( There are no turks performing commisuroplasty currently but I'm banking on the possibility that there will be in two years time.)

I will inject some peptides in order to heal in time for uni. If that fails, I will say I was in a car accident to explain the scars.

For my lips, I will tell my parents that I used a lip widening appliance, as they have seen me coping with one before.

As for my nose, I am going to gain a significant amount of bodyfat before the trip, then leanmaxx and say that I was storing a lot of fat in my midface and that I just grew into my nose.

DEGREEMAXXING:
I am going to do a pretty nerdy course. I have not decided which one yet, but I need to avoid ethnic minorities and have good career prospects after.

My A-Levels are Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry, so if I get good grades I can do almost any degree.

But I cannot stress enough. I WANT TO BE SURROUNDED BY WHITE PEOPLE DURING UNI. THERE IS NO WAY IM SURGERYMAXXING JUST TO SIT NEXT TO SOME CHINKS WHO DONT SPEAK A WORD OF ENGLISH.

THANKS FOR READING NIGGAAAAS. ADVICE AND DEGREE SUGGGESTIONS FROM UKCELS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

Attachments

• 1728149893841.jpeg
    1728149893841.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yue, TrueBlueRetard, swedishchud and 14 others
At this moment in time, I am MTN and 6'1 at 16 years of age. My penis is 6.3 inches and my bideltoid width is 18 inches untrained.

View attachment 3219871

This blueprint will guide me to high htn/low chadlite by September of 2026, when I will be starting my first year of university.

WAGESLAVING:
To fund my various softmaxxes and hardmaxxes, I have of course got to maintain a steady stream of income.

I plan on getting two part-time jobs. One at a bakery, of which I know the owner, and another at a pub. Working at pubs in rural towns like mine is such a halo.

WATER:
So is my sleep.

SUPPLEMENTATION:

PENIS ENLARGEMENT:
I have used an extender, and jelqed in the past, but my favourite methods of penis enlargement are by far both edging and clamping. These work by increasing erection strength and intensity which in my opinion is a more healthy and positive mechanism of penis enlargement.

I might start pumping soon when I can afford it. If I'm going to purchase one, I want to purchase a good quality one that fits my cock.

NEAR FUTURE:

ACNE SCARRING:
I am going to undergo numerous glycolic acid peels. It should take 6-8 over the space of about a year to clear my skin somewhat, and then I will get them periodically from that point onwards to ward off breakouts and improve collagen.

My scarring is severe. I will never have God tier skin. My genetics simply just don't allow for it and four years of skinceldom has wreaked havoc on my skin. All I hope for, is normie tier skin. That is enough for me.

PALATAL EXPANSION:
When I have accumulated sufficient funds, I am going to consult an orthodontist about acquiring a palate expander. I am a narrow palate cel, and it affects my smile hugely. Not to mention that I wish to increase my bizygomatic width and maybe, just maybe, my interpupillary distance.

Many have reported forward growth, and this would be a bonus, but I'm only really taking it for a Willem Dafoe or Tom Welling tier palate.

View attachment 3219892View attachment 3219894

GYMCELLING:
I am a recovered gymcel coper. The experience almost ended me. So, when I start lifting again, I won't be roiding this time, and I will be focusing primarily on my bideltoid width. I hope to improve it to 20 inches.

My other efforts in the gym will just be maintaining proportions, burning calories, and testmaxxing (even though my test feels higher when I don't lift, probably due to cortisol and shit)

THE FUTURE (SURGERY):

After completing my A-Level exams, I will have a time frame of a few months before I start university. In this time, I shall enact this plan:

I am Turkish on my father's side, so I will tell my parents that I'm going to Turkey to find myself and discover more about my heritage to really forge my identity before I begin university.

I will then travel to Turkey and receive both a rhinoplasty and commisuroplasty.
( There are no turks performing commisuroplasty currently but I'm banking on the possibility that there will be in two years time.)

I will inject some peptides in order to heal in time for uni. If that fails, I will say I was in a car accident to explain the scars.

For my lips, I will tell my parents that I used a lip widening appliance, as they have seen me coping with one before.

As for my nose, I am going to gain a significant amount of bodyfat before the trip, then leanmaxx and say that I was storing a lot of fat in my midface and that I just grew into my nose.

DEGREEMAXXING:
I am going to do a pretty nerdy course. I have not decided which one yet, but I need to avoid ethnic minorities and have good career prospects after.

My A-Levels are Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry, so if I get good grades I can do almost any degree.

But I cannot stress enough. I WANT TO BE SURROUNDED BY WHITE PEOPLE DURING UNI. THERE IS NO WAY IM SURGERYMAXXING JUST TO SIT NEXT TO SOME CHINKS WHO DONT SPEAK A WORD OF ENGLISH.

THANKS FOR READING NIGGAAAAS. ADVICE AND DEGREE SUGGGESTIONS FROM UKCELS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
if this is mtn im sub1 no joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BimaxLaser, TheBiggestIncelEver, PeakIncels and 2 others
if this is mtn im sub1 no joke
I'm mtn usually but I tactically picked a good picture so people would read my thread. I think I'm htn there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, niqfan625 and PeakIncels

View attachment 3219871

WAGESLAVING:

WATER:
So is my sleep.

SUPPLEMENTATION:

PENIS ENLARGEMENT:

NEAR FUTURE:

ACNE SCARRING:

PALATAL EXPANSION:

GYMCELLING:

THE FUTURE (SURGERY):

DEGREEMAXXING:

Get reverse head gear with palate expander

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
You have everything to be successful. Instead of following this autistic plan you should make use of it.
Simply a mentalcel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Rhinoplastyordie
you are not bad looking

keep softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, yvesstpierre and Rhinoplastyordie

View attachment 3219871

WAGESLAVING:

WATER:
So is my sleep.

SUPPLEMENTATION:

PENIS ENLARGEMENT:

NEAR FUTURE:

ACNE SCARRING:

PALATAL EXPANSION:

GYMCELLING:

THE FUTURE (SURGERY):

DEGREEMAXXING:

still young use dht roids with hcg to get dick growth

• +1
You're Chad. You won't have any issues in college/uni

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, truthhurts, Joshrc and 4 others

View attachment 3219871

WAGESLAVING:

WATER:
So is my sleep.

SUPPLEMENTATION:

PENIS ENLARGEMENT:

NEAR FUTURE:

ACNE SCARRING:

PALATAL EXPANSION:

GYMCELLING:

THE FUTURE (SURGERY):

DEGREEMAXXING:

And dont fucking use accutane you will fucking stop your browridge growth(yes it will grow after 16) get co2 laser for scars

• +1
I've roided before. Never again on god
Just use dht nothing else you can use hcg with it(keeps the natural hormone prodoctuon so no extra side effects) and dht will not aramotise so you wont get gyno or some shit you can dm me for extra info

No CO2 lasers near me. GA is the only feasible option. I live out in the fucking sticks
Ok but do NOT use accutane most jewish medicene Ever only use it if your puberty ended COMPLETELY

• +1
Reactions: GerbertJohnson
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, incelbhai, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
i was playing call of duty at 16, wtf u mean i want to do gym without roids this time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, BimaxLaser, ryuken and 5 others
18 inches "untrained" bideltoid but you did roids before?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, GerbertJohnson, BrainrottenZoomer and 2 others
Mirin your delusion mate, you look like your names Mehmet and work in a kebab shop.
Typical white wannabe turks, they forget they were literally an islamic caliphate for like 600 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yue, truthhurts, BrainrottenZoomer and 3 others
18 inches "untrained" bideltoid but you did roids before?
I have zero muscle on my side delts. I'm not entirely sure what untrained means. I've lifted before but I lost almost all of my muscle.

Mirin your delusion mate, you look like your names Mehmet and work in a kebab shop.
You don't wanna mess with me. I used to do MMA back in the day and I've got anger issues

• JFL
Reactions: zombey, incelbhai, GigaStacySexual and 1 other person
Decent bookmarked

• Love it

View attachment 3219871

WAGESLAVING:

WATER:
So is my sleep.

SUPPLEMENTATION:

PENIS ENLARGEMENT:

NEAR FUTURE:

ACNE SCARRING:

PALATAL EXPANSION:

GYMCELLING:

THE FUTURE (SURGERY):

DEGREEMAXXING:

Go into business and get your MBA in project management

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie and matka
Go into business and get your MBA in project management
FUCK NO

I am not doing the four hardest A-Levels just to do a normie tier degree. Fuck that shit

And dont fucking use accutane you will fucking stop your browridge growth(yes it will grow after 16) get co2 laser for scars
@Gengar Please make this forum invite only these fucking dumbass niggers just can't stop spreading cope ban that monkey

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar and Rhinoplastyordie
@Gengar Please make this forum invite only these fucking dumbass niggers just can't stop spreading cope ban that monkey
Please tell me where the cope is exactly.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, kambally and Rhinoplastyordie
Accutane has no effect during puberty and doesn't even interfere at all. I'm a medical student btw.
Can you make a thread on it?

"Why accutane has no effect during puberty"

That would be very handy. I just don't think you're right tbh.

i thought accutane is harmful for androgen receptors
It only has an effect with really high doses, like 90mg a day, which isn’t used for acne treatment but for neuroblastoma

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts, kambally and Rhinoplastyordie
Can you make a thread on it?

"Why accutane has no effect during puberty"

That would be very handy. I just don't think you're right tbh.
Just search isotretinoin puberty effects on pubmed retard

• +1
Theres no further looksmaxxing for you. Just a plane ticket to thailand

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Rhinoplastyordie
It only has an effect with really high doses, like 90mg a day, which isn’t used for acne treatment but for neuroblastoma
90mg is when it starts to close growth plates in studies so if less than that doesn't do shit then that's not great.

Theres no further looksmaxxing for you. Just a plane ticket to thailand
I don't like Asian bitches.

Ironically I'm going on a school trip to Thailand soon. Finna femboymaxx