My plan

I will ASCEND Jacky

I will ASCEND Jacky

Roper
Joined
Dec 21, 2025
Posts
229
Reputation
124
I could get bsso after orthodontics but like i dont wanna spend a year on recovery maybe i am a recessed bitch but idc that much. I can also get zygo implants but from what I've done it is way too expensive something that I would have to wait until 25 to get in which its too late uni would be done by then. Plan:

Orthodontics

Jaw botox

Fat grafting + pinch blephroplasty

Rhinoplasty (very conservative alar base reduction, Osteotomy hanging columela, Stop drooping)
 
Zygo implants are so retarded,
nobody needs them, and literally any other implants has a way bigger change to your face.
 
Zygo implants are so retarded,
nobody needs them, and literally any other implants has a way bigger change to your face.
True, but who knows this guys zygotes might be recessed asf like gen ropefuel
 
  • +1
Reactions: I will ASCEND Jacky

Similar threads

H
Replies
1
Views
191
Hardmaxx.aze
H
n23baller
Replies
6
Views
153
tyler1234
T
ryanb
Replies
9
Views
206
kingofworld
kingofworld
D
Replies
41
Views
434
Deleted member 518151
D
jabr
Replies
25
Views
319
jabr
jabr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top