My plastic surgeon is telling me genioplasty cannot be performed by itself

Eckhart_Champion

Eckhart_Champion

Iron

How true is this response? I kpopmaxxxed and ascended, for the most part, a year ago and one of my surgeries was getting a chin implant. Some retard at a frat party accidentally pushed into me making my chin implant shift downwards. The clinic I went to offered to re-do it for free. However I did my chin implant before discovering you retards and seeing forums on how genioplasty mogs the shit out of chin implants. So instead, I was thinking instead of opting for a chin implant re-do, I would just get chin genio if I was going to go all the way back to Asia to go under the knife again anyway. And I wouldn't have to worry about it ever again and probably have better results. When I inquired about chin genioplasty instead they started telling me about some feminine v-line shit I have no interest in when all I wanted is just a simple chin genioplasty.​

If I cannot convince them to just do chin genioplasty alone I am just gonna get free chin implant instead. I already spent a shit ton of surgeries and even I was floating a lot of cash, I do not want those extra surgeries they are talking about
renderTimingPixel.png

Attachments

• inCollage_20211231_034806530_Original Copy.JPG
    inCollage_20211231_034806530_Original Copy.JPG
    244.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and ChristianChad

How true is this response? I kpopmaxxxed and ascended, for the most part, a year ago and one of my surgeries was getting a chin implant. Some retard at a frat party accidentally pushed into me making my chin implant shift downwards. The clinic I went to offered to re-do it for free However I did my chin implant before discovering you retards and seeing forums on how genioplasty mogs the shit out of chin implants and I was thinking instead of opting for a chin implant re-do I would chin genio if I was going to go all the way back to Asia to go under the knife again anyway so I wouldn't have to worry about it ever again and probably have better results. When I inquired about chin genioplasty instead they started telling me about some feminine v-line shit I have no interest in when all I wanted is just a simple chin genioplasty​

renderTimingPixel.png

Imagine talking to your surgeron over WhatsApp

Hope you get botched you wigger

Also tales from Jeju Island

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, Anchor_Ship, fjor2096 and 1 other person

How true is this response? I kpopmaxxxed and ascended, for the most part, a year ago and one of my surgeries was getting a chin implant. Some retard at a frat party accidentally pushed into me making my chin implant shift downwards. The clinic I went to offered to re-do it for free However I did my chin implant before discovering you retards and seeing forums on how genioplasty mogs the shit out of chin implants and I was thinking instead of opting for a chin implant re-do I would chin genio if I was going to go all the way back to Asia to go under the knife again anyway so I wouldn't have to worry about it ever again and probably have better results. When I inquired about chin genioplasty instead they started telling me about some feminine v-line shit I have no interest in when all I wanted is just a simple chin genioplasty​

renderTimingPixel.png
jaw shaving? just no

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

what's wrong with Whatsapp? Most surgeons use Whatsapp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14709 and Gaia262
jaw shaving? just no
its not jaw angle shaving you schizos learn to read!

Front Chin SIde shaving they mean the area that is brought forward will leave angles ON THE CHIN WHICH HAVE TO BE SHAVED SO THEY DONT LOOK BUMPY/ CUT

im asian and all korean clinics use whatsapp or line. I actually trust these guys not to botch me as they literally turned me into Chang which is why I do not want to go to another clinic and rather just figure out their genioplasty riddle to do it with them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 7098
im asian and all korean clinics use whatsapp or line
yeah ik just kidding

i got plastic surgery in korea for around 5 grand or so good shit

they know how to place fillers and botox tbh

ascended me hard as shit

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator

renderTimingPixel.png
korean usrgeons offeered me OBO because my eye is 0.5mm higher than the other one

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959 and Deleted member 15516
korean usrgeons offeered me OBO because my eye is 0.5mm higher than the other one
OBO ? Brutal, didn't know they offer such surgeries that easy.

yeah ik just kidding

i got plastic surgery in korea for around 5 grand or so good shit

they know how to place fillers and botox tbh

ascended me hard as shit
yeah i got eyes+nose+chin+hairline lowering+fat grafts all done for like 8k. In Los Angeles all that would had given me would been half a nose

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 16834, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
yeah i got eyes+nose+chin+hairline lowering+fat grafts all done for like 8k. In Los Angeles all that would had given me would been half a nose
where did you get that done?

SK cost is same as US in my experience for hard surgeries?

What procedures did you get it done? Which clinic? Did you get a native to book for you to pay less?

JFL I have >50k rotting on my bank account id spend that shit in an instant if i could get multiple surgeries done

i got quoted $10k for hairline lowering jfl

its either money reasons or its the surgeon not being experienced with advanced the chin and being used to everyone asking to shave their jaw down. WHICH YOU SHOULD NOT DO.

where did you get that done?

SK cost is same as US in my experience for hard surgeries?

What procedures did you get it done? Which clinic? Did you get a native to book for you to pay less?

JFL I have >50k rotting on my bank account id spend that shit in an instant if i could get multiple surgeries done
Yeah I went with a Korean friend and did it during covid when they were hurting for business. I went to Wonjin. And I did not include the price of airfare, hotel, and quarantine.

Why can't you spend that 50k? I would do asap if I was you unless you need the money for something else. And instead of having so much rot in your bank account just keep it in S&P500 index fund so it appreciates.

its either money reasons or its the surgeon not being experienced with advanced the chin and being used to everyone asking to shave their jaw down. WHICH YOU SHOULD NOT DO.
Ok then I guess I am going to go for chin implant re-do then I guess that sucks. Was hoping I'd be Jackson Wang or some shit after genioplasty :lul:

How true is this response? I kpopmaxxxed and ascended, for the most part, a year ago and one of my surgeries was getting a chin implant. Some retard at a frat party accidentally pushed into me making my chin implant shift downwards. The clinic I went to offered to re-do it for free. However I did my chin implant before discovering you retards and seeing forums on how genioplasty mogs the shit out of chin implants. So instead, I was thinking instead of opting for a chin implant re-do, I would just get chin genio if I was going to go all the way back to Asia to go under the knife again anyway. And I wouldn't have to worry about it ever again and probably have better results. When I inquired about chin genioplasty instead they started telling me about some feminine v-line shit I have no interest in when all I wanted is just a simple chin genioplasty.​

If I cannot convince them to just do chin genioplasty alone I am just gonna get free chin implant instead
renderTimingPixel.png
he is talking about minimizing the step off deformity associated with genioplasty. Ofcourse genio can be performed alone but he wants to combine it with bone contouring for the ideal aesthetic result

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Yeah I went with a Korean friend and did it during covid when they were hurting for business. I went to Wonjin. And I did not include the price of airfare, hotel, and quarantine.

Why can't you spend that 50k? I would do asap if I was you unless you need the money for something else. And instead of having so much rot in your bank account just keep it in S&P500 index fund so it appreciates.
I was going for LL and BiMax

but if its so cheap i go korea and run jbw as well for easy lays while recovering from surgery

can find a local gook to book surgeries for me i did that before too

Can you post before after with blurred out eyes or something?

• JFL
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959, Eckhart_Champion and Deleted member 7098

but if its so cheap i go korea and run jbw as well for easy lays while recovering from surgery

Yea you think you could fuck while recovering? Good luck with that.

Yea you think you could fuck while recovering? Good luck with that.
dunno maybe i wont be in the mood

but i think some girls i know from back in the day would give me company while recovering

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Some retard at a frat party accidentally pushed into me making my chin implant shift downwards.
if you had a genio your chin would have just broke off, you're lucky you had an implant. Did they fixate the implant with screws?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and DivineBeing

I can DM it to you. Send me a message if you want.

you don't need to know a local to book surgeries. It is actually quite easy to do it all on your own as an English speaker even though it seems very intimidating to go to a foreign country to book surgeries and consultations.

Tbh i am pretty retarded too since I am new here and mostly only aware of the surgery terms koreans use and i don't think any of them do "LL" or "bimax" from what I have seen but they may call it something else

if you had a genio your chin would have just broke off, you're lucky you had an implant. Did they fixate the implant with screws?

Yeah they did. I just took it as an expensive lesson to stay away from drunk retards, you do not know how many times dumbass drunk girls would fall onto my face or people play rough or try to fight me or whatever at parties. I literally have to keep my distance from people.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and DivineBeing
Thing is do they do it to the western beauty standards or more a Korean beauty standard, which is different to the west. Sounds like you are rice so the surgery's would suit you more.
A curry or white from the west probs wouldnt get great results in korea tbh

• +1
Reactions: Eckhart_Champion
"I'm not qualified to do genioplasty on its own, so therefore it isn't possible, and or I'm trying to extract more money out of you in a pathetic attempt to upsell. Pay me more money now. I'm a big dumbie"

I ran it through Google translate for you bro all g I gotchu 👊

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
why is your surgeon telling you to get jaw shaving? he doesn't know anything about male facial aesthetics if he is suggesting that, run the fuck away why haven't you blocked him yet

why is your surgeon telling you to get jaw shaving? he doesn't know anything about male facial aesthetics if he is suggesting that, run the fuck away why haven't you blocked him yet
It's a Korean standard i guess but i still see many Korean clinics offer genio plasty by itself. I haven't blocked him because i may still get the free chin implant revision and he did turn me from an ugly chink into a Chang so i do trust him