My portfolio in green today

$Abomination

$Abomination

Bronze
There's nothing quite like going to sleep with $3800 and waking up to $4000. That's a whole days work at some 12 hour shift train station where I'm at.

It might retract, might not. But in 5-8 years, I will have over a million net worth.

Crypto is the easiest thing in the world and you don't need a lot of capital. As you can see, even $3000 is more than enough to get started.

Step 1: DYOR
Step 2: come to your own conclusions
Step 3: buy low cap startups
Step 4: HODL 5-8 years

Literally can't fuck it up. The hard part is the DYOR and coming to your own conclusions. Most of you are too low IQ to pick the right projects or even listen to people like me who are high IQ enough to pick the right ones. Crypto has a tendency to shake the weak hands doe. My crypto dipped to 0.00275 but recovered to 0.0043. imagine if I had panic sold.

I'm built for this game.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension and NZb6Air
Why do you talk like you're an expert. Actually not like an expert because an expert would express way less certainty than you do lol

Stop misleading people with your fantasy. I wish you the best but come on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aids and ascension
I agree with your post but the way you've been talking, I would've thought you'd have more than a 4k porfolio. I'd wipe my ass with 4k, it ain't shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: danielmoss and LuckyBeast
Why do you talk like you're an expert. Actually not like an expert because an expert would express way less certainty than you do lol

Stop misleading people with your fantasy. I wish you the best but come on

He thinks he'll turn 4k into a million just by sitting on his ass buying crypto. Funny dude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: danielmoss, LuckyBeast and aids
He thinks he'll turn 4k into a million just by sitting on his ass buying crypto. Funny dude.
this is why you gamble shitcoins nigger instead of these goofy ahh utility tokens :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
this is why you gamble shitcoins nigger instead of these goofy ahh utility tokens :feelshah:

Nah I'll stick to my utility tokens, why would I gamble my large porfolio on rubbish? I understand you third worlders however have to gamble your $5 life savings onto a shitcoin for big gains :feelsgood: So I don't blame you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and piec
Nah I'll stick to my utility tokens, why would I gamble my large porfolio on rubbish? I understand you third worlders however have to gamble your $5 life savings onto a shitcoin for big gains :feelsgood: So I don't blame you.
cope nigger:feelshah: u will never experience the dopamine of hitting a 30x (better than walter white meth)
besides why the fuck do you need to gamble 5$? u can easily make 2-5 sol buys without affecting the chart much at 25-50k, even more on larger caps etc

• +1
Reactions: ascension
cope nigger:feelshah: u will never experience the dopamine of hitting a 30x (better than walter white meth)
besides why the fuck do you need to gamble 5$? u can easily make 2-5 sol buys without affecting the chart much at 25-50k, even more on larger caps etc

I've hit a few 30x already boyo

• Love it
Reactions: piec
Congrats on the results. You would make way more money selling digital products though.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Coeus and ascension
"buy low cap startups"

The way some people talk so confidently out of their arse... You never marry your bags. No wonder you only have 4K.

You are not nearly intelligent enough to pick an altcoin that'll do a BTC-like performance. Crypto works in 4-year cycles. HODLing throughout a crypto bear market (the year when all crypto assets consistently downtrend) is the dumbest thing you can do.

Do you know how bad a -95% loss is? Mind you, when breaking even, you only return to where you were before. No profit or loss. Btw, 1900% is a 19X in price.

What to do: You buy BTC during a recovery year, switch to alts, buy a good altcoin, sell it, and finally short the market. It is a moving market, though. No one knows where the highs and lows are. So, you are better off selling below your bullish and bearish targets.

If you are going to HODL, just HODL BTC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back