My prime years are coming to an end, I have nothing to show for it.

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

195cm midget
It’s very saddening to know that the best years of my life are almost at an end and I haven’t had any good experiences

I’m not even talking about losing khhv which as we all know is very important, but it’s the other shit

I havent had a proper friend group for over 5 years now

I haven’t done well in school ever since I got blackpilled, I’m can’t stand going to school and getting mogged in all sorts of ways

And now I’m done with school and wageslaving, earning fuck all, will always be poor and ugly

My prime years are done and I can’t remember a single good experience, and I’m not trying to be edgy and appear like a turbo stone cold incel or any of that shit, it seems like it because most people on this forum really are mtns and above
Who only recently got blackpilled and as such become non NT and thus think they have autism

But they at least have good experiences and something to show for it all

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wannaimprove, klimo, ShowerMaxxing and 18 others
brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and <6PSLcel
Maybe I should try the religion Cope again, it’s a good one if you can genuinely make yourself believe in it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, TechnoBoss, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, moreroidsmoredates, aspiringexcel and 2 others
That’s because of the west

I lived until 15 in Brazil and u will always have fun and friends there even gfs and shit

Then in the west everything is harder and everyone is colder

I can see why so many depressed niggas come out here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, poopoohead, HTN_Mentalcel and 7 others
Delete your account tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, moreroidsmoredates, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Delete the account man.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Delete your account tbh
How’s that going to help realistically, if I don’t rot on here I’ll just be rotting on 4chan instead of somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, TechnoBoss, aspiringexcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, poopoohead, TechnoBoss and 2 others
It’s very saddening to know that the best years of my life are almost at an end and I haven’t had any good experiences

I’m not even talking about losing khhv which as we all know is very important, but it’s the other shit

I haven’t done well in school ever since I got blackpilled, I’m can’t stand going to school and getting mogged in all sorts of ways

And now I’m done with school and wageslaving, earning fuck all, will always be poor and ugly

My prime years are done and I can’t remember a single good experience, and I’m not trying to be edgy and appear like a turbo stone cold incel or any of that shit, it seems like it because most people on this forum really are mtns and above
Who only recently got blackpilled and as such become non NT and thus think they have autism

Yeah tbh becoming blackpilled changed so much of my life

In some ways it’s a blessing but also a curse

It makes me overthink social interactions and ruins everything

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, aspiringexcel, 97baHater and 2 others

Sounds like the start of a villain arc

• So Sad
Yeah tbh becoming blackpilled changed so much of my life

In some ways it’s a blessing but also a curse

It makes me overthink social interactions and ruins everything
I’ve always been an autist, the worst part about getting blackpilled is just not being able to do well in school, since all I could think of is how I’m such a fucking loser and studying won’t help me at all, unfortunately I was short sighted

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klimo, poopoohead, TechnoBoss and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, moreroidsmoredates and <6PSLcel
Same here, 20s nearly over and no experiences or anything to show for it. :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, poopoohead, MostGLSlayer and 3 others
Same here, 20s nearly over and no experiences or anything to show for it. :feelsrope:
Fuck it’s just so sad, why couldn’t I have had a normal happy childhood

• So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, rand anon, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
At least I have someone to talk to sometimes
It seems like you’re on the path of a regretful existence so I think it’d be best to focus your time else where. What good is it going to do if you’re not going to take initiative to make friends/get experiences and instead vent online 24/7 it’s not healthy for your brain.

You don’t have to delete your account but yk you should probably start joining clubs, doing MMA, get into working out at a gym and meeting people there etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, poopoohead, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
I’ve always been an autist, the worst part about getting blackpilled is just not being able to do well in school, since all I could think of is how I’m such a fucking loser and studying won’t help me at all, unfortunately I was short sighted
That’s exactly what’s ruining my life now tbh

I don’t have any drive in anything and I don’t think it’ll change

Being blackpilled and knowing u will never be up to the top is something no human is really designed to know

As animals our only hope is delusion

Anyone who thinks and reflects enough to not fall into the redpill or stay bluepilled will be either very happy with their gift in life or very disgusted with their lack

• +1
It seems like you’re on the path of a regretful existence so I think it’d be best to focus your time else where. What good is it going to do if you’re not going to take initiative to make friends/get experiences and instead vent online 24/7 it’s not healthy for your brain.

You don’t have to delete your account but yk you should probably start joining clubs, doing MMA, get into working out at a gym and meeting people there etc
I’ve tried these things before, and I couldn’t connect with people, and trust me I really tried, I’d initiate conversations, be nice and show up often but it was for nothing they didn’t want to interact with me

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, rand anon and Costcosuperstore
the blackpill was hopium for me because i thought i could just work on my looks and not have to be nt. unfortunately the looks level required to make nt irrelevant is well out of what is realistically achievable, even with surgery, for most people.

i also thought going n337 would free me to travel the country and be free, but instead i wasted 2 decades of my life sitting home on the computer or lying in bed and intermittently trying to make money on my own. i think sometimes your nature is to be a certain way and your goal requires you to be another way.

if you're even thinking about being n337, you likely are not very interested in going to paris or rome, or other normie destinations. you probably do feel good being by yourself watching movies and playing games, in hindsight however, you will always feel like you missed out on the things your didn't do.

the normie platitude of having a goal is sound advice imo. gives a sense of achievement/accomplishment you otherwise would not have just aimlessly going through life doing whatever you feel like

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, rand anon and <6PSLcel
how old are you? I think if you are older than 23 it will be very difficult. but still possible.

• +1
the blackpill was hopium for me because i thought i could just work on my looks and not have to be nt. unfortunately the looks level required to make nt irrelevant is well out of what is realistically achievable, even with surgery, for most people.

i also thought going n337 would free me to travel the country and be free, but instead i wasted 2 decades of my life sitting home on the computer or lying in bed and intermittently trying to make money on my own. i think sometimes your nature is to be a certain way and your goal requires you to be another way.

if you're even thinking about being n337, you likely are not very interested in going to paris or rome, or other normie destinations. you probably do feel good being by yourself watching movies and playing games, in hindsight however, you will always feel like you missed out on the things your didn't do.

the normie platitude of having a goal is sound advice imo. gives a sense of achievement/accomplishment you otherwise would not have just aimlessly going through life doing whatever you feel like
Good point, idrk what I actually want to do with my life, and what I expected.

As for looks I know I will never be chad, but i think with 2/3 medium intrusiveness surgeries I could get to mid htn looks which I think is enough to not worry about getting treated like shit irl ever.

I don’t really like normies or normie activities
Ig I mainly regret not doing better in school and as such making my financial situation better

Idk tbh, but yeah I have this fomo about stuff which I kinda don’t really care about which is weird

how old are you? I think if you are older than 23 it will be very difficult. but still possible.
I’m turning 19 this august

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, fukmylyf, radicalrationalist and 1 other person
Being blackpilled genuinely turned me from a straight A premed student to almost dropping out. Idek what I'm going to do with my life anymore.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, rand anon and <6PSLcel
you are slightly younger than me. how can you think it’s over?? are you like locationcel or something?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and <6PSLcel
Being blackpilled genuinely turned me from a straight A premed student to almost dropping out. Idek what I'm going to do with my life anymore.
Sad to hear, happened to me also, I was doing well on my A levels (I think the American alternative is AP classes but a bit harder) then I found WW on yt and yeah basically my whole life got ruined cuz I figured merit doesn’t matter at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, poopoohead, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 4 others
you are slightly younger than me. how can you think it’s over?? are you like locationcel or something?
Well the uk does suck so kind of, but it’s also just the fact that in these 19 years I have done fucking nothing with my life and I just don’t see it getting any better

You're retarded. LMAO. Get to work instead of crying. I wish I was 19 again.
Work on what ? I’m already wageslaving and I hate it, the job itself is manageable but the pay is horrible

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, rand anon and Costcosuperstore
Well the uk does suck so kind of, but it’s also just the fact that in these 19 years I have done fucking nothing with my life and I just don’t see it getting any better
where are you in the uk ??

• +1
Near London
i’m in london. what are you doing wrong exactly? sounds like you are a mentalcel of something. there is so much opportunity at ur age

• +1
Near London
i’m in london. what are you doing wrong exactly? sounds like you are a mentalcel of something. there is so much opportunity at ur age

• +1

I'm struggling with the same issues, bro. I'm going to rope soon anyways, but hopefully you get through this.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and <6PSLcel
“Mentalcel” lol, what opportunity? Took me so long just to get a job that pays shit, all the jobs here pay like 12 an hour even if you have drivers license and certificates and degrees done

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
“Mentalcel” lol, what opportunity? Took me so long just to get a job that pays shit, all the jobs here pay like 12 an hour even if you have drivers license and certificates and degrees done
true. pay is shit. i have the same problem. but do you do anything outside of waveslaving??

• +1
I'm struggling with the same issues, bro. I'm going to rope soon anyways, but hopefully you get through this.
I had a period of thinking I’m gonna rope for the longest time as well, idk I’m just too much of a pussy to do it, if you do go through with it then good on you I suppose, you will have freed yourself from this horrible life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and CoreSchizo
true. pay is shit. i have the same problem. but do you do anything outside of waveslaving??
Wdym by anything ? I fucked up my a levels and so I need to self study and retake them if I want to have them to go to uni

• +1
Reactions: Numb
Wdym by anything ? I fucked up my a levels and so I need to self study and retake them if I want to have them to go to uni
uni is by far the easiest way to make friends that are young and around ur age. i would suggest working towards it tbh, it is much harder to meet people without. don’t waste your youth wageslaving like this.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and <6PSLcel

"muh prime" nobody has a prime lol u either chad or genetic failure no in beetwen

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and <6PSLcel
uni is by far the easiest way to make friends that are young and around ur age. i would suggest working towards it tbh, it is much harder to meet people without. don’t waste your youth wageslaving like this.
Man but I need the surgeries to have the looks to be able to study well and make friends, I made zero friends at college

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, rand anon and Numb
Man but I need the surgeries to have the looks to be able to study well and make friends, I made zero friends at college
are you subhuman or something? i don’t think many people on here truly need surgeries

• +1
are you subhuman or something? i don’t think many people on here truly need surgeries
I am quite ugly yes, one of the only non fakecels on this damned forum

I am quite ugly yes, one of the only non fakecels on this damned forum
if it’s true it’s over anyways, but I doubt it

• So Sad
cage at this. i was 40 when i started thinking it was ove.r kids these days think it's over when you're 17 wtf.

must be different eras. something to do with information technology perhaps, giving people ideas.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Costcosuperstore, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
if it’s true it’s over anyways, but I doubt it
never began ffs, in no parallel universe was there a semblance of hope

I fucked up by being teralooksminned and not trying to make friends my first year of uni, big fucking mistake. Tbf I was more in the incelosphere rather than the looksmaxxing sphere at the time, but still. ober ober ober!

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Costcosuperstore
Uni is what caused me to be blackpilled in the first place. Idk how it works in the UK, but it wouldn't be worth going into debt just to make some friends. The blackpill applies in uni too, probably as bad as high school if not worse because alcohol is involved.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Costcosuperstore and Richard Cheese
did that to me too, I'm still in college as a result instead of graduating 2yrs ago jfl :feelsrope:

I don't see how it could've gone another way though tbh, if I never found a place to socialize and vent, like this forum, I prob would've gone insane from loneliness and be thrown into a psych ward or something

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and <6PSLcel
did that to me too, I'm still in college as a result instead of graduating 2yrs ago jfl :feelsrope:

I don't see how it could've gone another way though tbh, if I never found a place to socialize and vent, like this forum, I prob would've gone insane from loneliness and be thrown into a psych ward or something
Same, I would have gone crazy and bought into the bluepill soyciety gaslighting, wondering what pickup lines chad used. Now I understand, I was genetically predisposed to fail. My birth came from loser circumstances: Depressed mom escaped to the US because her people kept on pushing her around, and dad had to follow her because he was a betabux loser who had no other options, who later cheated on her.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, <6PSLcel and rand anon