My productivity/time table megathread

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
My schedule changes according to the different types of Boxing classes I have.

Gonna post my daily routine here everyday.

Time taken to bathe, eat and travel in the bus is wasted. But at least I can listen to music whilst travelling in the bus.

It takes 30-45 mins to travel from my neighbourhood to my Boxing gym.

I plan on taking at least 3 classes(3 hrs) of Boxing a day.

If I'm at home, I'll continually check Fight Sports tv channel for fights, so I can watch them and shadowbox/visualize/fight study.

Next week I'm gonna start working at a restaurant in my neighbourhood part time for 4 hrs. I plan on working 6 days a week.

Since I want to sleep for at least 9 hrs a day. 24 - 9 = 15 hrs.

15 - 4(working time) = 11 hours to do rest of my activities.

I plan on praying 3 hrs a day. 1 hour before I go to bed.

11 - 3(prayer time) - 4(boxing time) = 4 hrs for studying.

I need to study at least 4 hrs a day.

I want to do Boxing everyday.

Gonna spend only 1 hr a day on looksmax, 2 hrs before I sleep.(browsing on your phone affects your sleep)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, thecel and NerdcelThundercok
Cool man, seems reasonable to dedicate 9 hours a week to a looksminning sport.
Why don't u do 1 hour of HIIT every week? U'll get better health benefits and waste less time.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Informationcapitali, RichardSpencel, JohnDoe and 5 others
Tomorrow, Thursday, 19 October.

Boxing:

Technique: 12:30, Fundamentals: 13:30, Self-Training: 14:30 and again Technique: 17:30.

The time from 14:30 to 17:30, I'll either pray at the nearby park to study at the library.

Gonna sleep at 12 and wake up to tomorrow at 8 am.

When I wake up, I'll check Fight Sports for fights.

It's 21:10 pm right now, gonna browse looksmax untill 21:30 and then pray for 1 hr till 22:30 then study for 1 hr and sleep at 23:30.

Why don't u do 1 hour of HIIT every week? U'll get better health benefits and waste less time.
Is not a looksmin, it gives you bones and T and also u get shredded I do box like 8 hours total in the weel

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 28896
Is not a looksmin, it gives you bones and T and also u get shredded I do box like 8 hours total in the weel
When you break ur nose it's quite a looksmin, it's going to happen eventually.
But hey, if you enjoy it, it isn't a time waste... right?

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 32410 and GuyFromSingapore

I don't spar(not yet). Also I'm training 4-5 hrs a day. So that makes it 4 × 7 = 28 hrs of Boxing training per week.

I don't have time to commit to HIIT. I need to pray and study.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I don't spar(not yet). Also I'm training 4-5 hrs a day. So that makes it 4 × 7 = 28 hrs of Boxing training per week.

I don't have time to commit to HIIT. I need to pray and study.
Unless you're aiming for a career within boxing it is a time waste and you could replace it with HIIT to harvest the fruit whilst saving time.
But hey, it's your life and if you wanna do boxing go ahead. To be frank nothing really matters, so do whatever makes u happy I guess.
Personally I do drugs and fuck hookers, fucking life, nigga.
Singapore is fucking tough though, you would get a death sentence living my life-style. I bet the government would even fucking off you if they knew you spent time on a incel forum u fucking loser, haha.

holy fuck imagine wasting 3 times daily to praying :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali
Unless you're aiming for a career within boxing it is a time waste and you could replace it with HIIT to harvest the fruit whilst saving time.
But hey, it's your life and if you wanna do boxing go ahead. To be frank nothing really matters, so do whatever makes u happy I guess.
Personally I do drugs and fuck hookers, fucking life, nigga.
Singapore is fucking tough though, you would get a death sentence living my life-style. I bet the government would even fucking off you if they knew you spent time on a incel forum u fucking loser, haha.

I intend on making it to the UFC/One Championship and Singapore National Boxing Championship.

Plus I want to start MMA with my caste(villages/towns). It's a big plan that I have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
All of this to get zero pussy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and GuyFromSingapore
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Ragnar
not even an atheist but oh well

keep praying to magic broski god is god and really good bro (y)
that is what being an athiest is you fucking iqcell 😂

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
the absence of belief of anything doesnt make me an athiest retard
atheist
/ˈeɪθɪɪst/
noun
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

atheist
/ˈeɪθɪɪst/
noun
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
where did i say god in my sentence, i do not believe in atheism aswell

where did i say god in my sentence, i do not believe in atheism aswell
"keep praying to magic broski god is god and really good bro " i wonder where did you say that 🤔🤔🤔🤔 hmmm

• JFL
ofc yeah definitely just say you cant admit Losing an arguement and move on iqcel
this isnt an argument i just said i dont believe in anything why are you so mad

this isnt an argument i just said i dont believe in anything why are you so mad
oh yes now completely change what i said and act like what we were talking about a secondago didn't happen

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ragnar
19 October, Thursday

Just woke up. 10:30 am. Fell asleep at 3:00 am earlier today. So I slept for 7 hrs.

Gonna take a shower now then go to the park near my Boxing gym to pray before I go to the gym at 12:30. At 12:10 I want to eat my lunch.

I eat only 2 meals a day.

Probably some rice with cabbage, sweet and sour pork and curry.

Tomorrow, Thursday, 19 October.

Boxing:

Technique: 12:30, Fundamentals: 13:30, Self-Training: 14:30 and again Technique: 17:30.

The time from 14:30 to 17:30, I'll either pray at the nearby park to study at the library.

Gonna sleep at 12 and wake up to tomorrow at 8 am.

When I wake up, I'll check Fight Sports for fights.

It's 21:10 pm right now, gonna browse looksmax untill 21:30 and then pray for 1 hr till 22:30 then study for 1 hr and sleep at 23:30.