My proportions have descended hard

D

Deleted

Lurker
I used to do this super autistic hairfraud where i took my temple hair and pushed it downwards to make my cheekbones narrower. It gave me a much nicer face shape but it was way too high effort. After my hairline lowering i'm going to start contacting surgeons abt transplanting hairs onto my cheekbones in order to fix my proportions. I know how to make it look somewhat natural with both beard and hair grafts.

this is autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, ReadBooksEveryday, Hero of the Imperium and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, John124 and Deleted member 18153
holy fuck u look insane in this video, its the best you ever looked in video/pics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted and Deleted member 17735
The best you’ve ever looked imo

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted
My hair is worse, by far. You just have a high hairline, meanwhile my temples were vaporized at 18 while my corners got rounded and pushed back 0.25”

• So Sad
some cover up suggestions
images

551845-1-medium.jpg

images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 20097, Deleted member 9801 and 4 others
holy fuck u look insane in this video, its the best you ever looked in video/pics
The best you’ve ever looked imo
Thank you guys :feelsgood:

@germanlooks as i've said before, my eye for aesthetics is unmatched. No one would be autistic enough to think of such an elaborate and weird fraud except for me and it clearly pays off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Tony
Go slay and leave us incels alone:feelswhy:

I used to do this super autistic hairfraud where i took my temple hair and pushed it downwards to make my cheekbones narrower. It gave me a much nicer face shape but it was way too high effort. After my hairline lowering i'm going to start contacting surgeons abt transplanting hairs onto my cheekbones in order to fix my proportions. I know how to make it look somewhat natural with both beard and hair grafts.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' aesthetic , solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 20097, NorwoodMilitant and 3 others
Looking good dude

Looking good dude
Its not what i look like atm :dafuckfeels: i have shorter hair now and am not doing the temple frauds meaning my cheekbones are currently wider than most peoples shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Hero of the Imperium and copemaxxedturanid
No one would be autistic enough to think of such an elaborate and weird fraud except for me and it clearly pays off.
Mirin Italic gigabrain a la da Vinci

• +1
Fuck you chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153 and Deleted
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' aesthetic , solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and John124
try putting product on those side burn hairs so it still has a typical shape rather than the weird gap and how square they look.

try putting product on those side burn hairs so it still has a typical shape rather than the weird gap and how square they look.
Nowadays i draw it with mascara when i’m testing out designs.
8AE8B389 8C7D 44FA 8354 FD25A39F9D32

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
U look like u love digging in peoples ass bhai
Great pheno nonetheless

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted
Avg .org user stepping into different lighting

• JFL
I don't know but It seems like the problem is that your gonions aren't in alignement with your cheekbones in term of width in your front face don't you think so?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 20519
I don't know but It seems like the problem is that your gonions aren't in alignement with your cheekbones in term of width in your front face don't you think so?
Yes my cheekbones without frauding are very protruding from my face horizontally and its making my pfl look smaller, ipd lower and jaw less impressive.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Sometimes I can't believe you retards even waste a single second on here when if I was a chadpreet I would literally be traveling the world and fucking women all over the world 24/7. What a waste of looks. :confused: @AlexBrown84 unironically the most "chad" nigga here cause he lives life to the fullest, and literally travels the world.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Sometimes I can't believe you retards even waste a single second on here when if I was a chadpreet I would literally be traveling the world and fucking women all over the world 24/7. What a waste of looks. :confused:
I'm focusing on self improvement this year. I'm doing the surgery i've talked about on here since early 2020 now that i'm finally 18 and have the money. This has been my plan for years and its surreal that its finally happening.

Next year depending on how successful the surgeries are i'll either try modeling or some other weird experience based shit, or if its not a big ascension i'll go to college and enjoy that time instead.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
temples look fine

Looks like you have had rhino NGL

• +1