My psl journey

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
r/theredpill > r/mgtow > r/braincels > lookism.net > sluthate > incels.is > truecels.org > looksmax.org

I've browsed all of the above mentioned sites but only signed up and posted on reddit and here.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and dogtown
/b/ > /r9k/ > r/incels > r/braincels/incels.me > incels.me > looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, androidcel and Deleted member 616
Spending your time well "making up for you lost youth"

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
/r/incels > incels.me > incels.me/incelocalypse > truecels.org > looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Looks theory yt videos
Face and lms
Incels.me
Braincels
Incels.is
Looksmax.org sometimes lookism.net

• +1
/r/incels > incels.me > incels.me/incelocalypse > truecels.org > looksmax.org
I was only on r/incels twice by accident :feelskek: as a bluepiller I still despised them. But I do find most incel boards are exceedingly depressing, and have zero practical sense. Truecels.org is probably the worst of them.
Looksmax.org sometimes lookism.net
So the difference between the two is basically that lookism.net is older and has more scam?

I was only on r/incels twice by accident :feelskek: as a bluepiller I still despised them. But I do find most incel boards are exceedingly depressing, and have zero practical sense. Truecels.org is probably the worst of them.
I only lurked the subreddit, never posted there, never posted anywhere on reddit as a matter of fact. I just didnt like the format at all but I love the format of forums like this. Yeah its depressing sometimes but the truth is depressing, over for ugly males

• +1

So the difference between the two is basically that lookism.net is older and has more scam?

I suspose, as well lookism website is aids and most threads get 5 replies

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 616
/r/unpopularopinion(where i found out about incels) > /r/incels > /r/braincels > incels.me/is > /r/shortcels > looksmax.org

isis > kkk > al quaeda > ira > mossad :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
rush limbaugh > amazing atheist > bernard chapin/other manosphere philosophers > mra > mgtow > /pol/leftypol/fascist/ (still go to the latter two, around this time I let go of atheism) > incels.is > looksmax.org > /doomer/+rgif+blackpill.is

• +1
I was never on, or just lurked the incel subreddits, though, btw. rarely posted.
@Leucosticte

he knows I'm there. we talk quite a bit. blackpill got some bluepill asshat on there which is similar to that fag into chicks with dix on here who shits on spergs.

mole > mole > mole > mole > mole > mole > moIe > mole > mole > mole > mole

I will add leftypol went to shit and am on leftpol mostly. though I was hit with a ban on the latter one so I posted a few things on the former but yeah its still crap. people need to listen to Jim Profit more. funny thing, Larson and Profit know each other. I found that out from a friend.

r/theredpill > RSDNation > Sluthate > incels.me > Looksmax.org

• +1
/b/ > /r9k/ > r/incels > r/braincels/incels.me > incels.me > looksmax.org
Are you an incel? I went from r/reddit> r/foreveralone (for a week) > r/redpill > r/braincels (for a short time) > r/Redpill > combination of redpill and braincels > looksmax.org for last 2 months > r/Redpill lol

• +1
r/braincels>r/theredpill>lookism.net>looksmax.org

• +1
Womb > tomb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and androidcel
> Hole

@TurboAutist45

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
He is a mentalcel

location does matter though. though IceCutter says its a cope. no only I get to decide that, faggot. now gargle my testicles.

that's nice. good for him.