My racial preferences for women (post yours)

Are my racial preferences odd (relative to my pheno)?

• Total voters
considering my first was at 20 yo yeah it's not a low number, but some of the first lays weren't all that high in quality, I guess you have to start somewhere tho
Would you say my preferences are odd relative to my pheno?

My type levantine / Arab / gulf Arab/Persian/Turk/Iraqi/pashtun

Attachments

• images (2) (22).jpeg
    images (2) (22).jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
  • egypt1.jpg
    egypt1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 0
  • download (22).jpeg
    download (22).jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Xangsane
Ur retarded dark haired white women are the most beautiful

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16369, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
No how can you go wrong it's not odd my little brother 😍😍

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Xangsane and currylightskin
Would you say my preferences are odd relative to my pheno?
I wouldn't expect you to like black women so much but otherwise doesn't seem odd

also for me it's really just a preference, I wouldn't mind dating even ethnicities/races I rated lower if I actually found the person attractive, it's just that it's harder for me to like them

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I wouldn't expect you to like black women so much but otherwise doesn't seem odd

also for me it's really just a preference, I wouldn't mind dating even ethnicities/races I rated lower if I actually found the person attractive, it's just that it's harder for me to like them
Why wouldn't you expect me to like black women so much?
For me, how the features line up is more important to me at the end of the day, and I don't even need a strong HTB or above. Strong MTB/weak HTB is pretty good as long as she ticks almost all my personality and virtue boxes.

According to your pheno you should go for Unseasoned Blonde Nordic Women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, currylightskin and Xangsane
To be fair there are some slight but noticeable differences between the two phenos you're comparing them to.

Would you say they're odd relative to my own pheno?
Yes my point is that you're ranking phenos with very similar qualities very differently which is odd

You're preferences are odd regardless of pheno but that's good cause they'll give you a competitive advantage

• +1
@Chadethnic101 @PrinterAndFaxMachin tbh im convinced he is racist lol.

JFL @Xangsane placing gulf Arabs near the top and curries at the bottom - despite many curries looking VERY similar to gulf Arabs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Chadeep, Deleted member 20056 and 2 others
Yes my point is that you're ranking phenos with very similar qualities very differently which is odd

You're preferences are odd regardless of pheno but that's good cause they'll give you a competitive advantage
Competitive advantage?

• JFL

JFL @Xangsane placing gulf Arabs near the top and curries at the bottom - despite many curries looking VERY similar to gulf Arabs
Many brown curry women in the West seem to have a self-defeatist mindset that "white is right"; I'm not buying into that and I don't want to raise self-hating children.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet

yeah hes racist

gulf arabs literally look curry bro hahah

if your this racist irl hope you get what u deserve

so much for a religious muslim boy- your a damn racist mutt

• +1
Many brown curry women in the West seem to have a self-defeatist mindset that "white is right"; I'm not buying into that and I don't want to raise self-hating children.
That’s pure cope if you think gulf Arabs aren’t the same. You know colourism exists in all non-white cultures right? Arab women literally are self hating af too 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
See? @FailedNormieManlet
It's not cus of looks

• +1
My preferences on a pure looks basis (based on what the average woman of each race looks like):

1. Purely/predominantly Amerindian women from the tropical Americas
2. SEA women (possibly includes some Polynesians)
3. Tie between East Asian women and non-tropical Amerindian women
4. Tie between Hapas and Mestizas
5. Tie between South Asian, MENA and Caucasus women
6. Various other mixed women
7. S. Euro women
8. N. Euro women
9. Black women
10. Tie between Abo and Pygmy women

However, I have the same concern as this guy:

Ideally as white as possible to have less ethnic looking kids

...based on where I live and also wanting my kids to have as few issues fitting in with Whites where I live.

Therefore my order for marriage/kids is:

1. N. Euro women
2. Women of predominantly N. Euro heritage with some admixture
3. S. Euro women
4. Other non-Black, non-Abo women
5. Black women
6. Abo women and Pygmy women

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and Deleted member 20056

Again, I could care LESS about which kind of nigger foids this guy prefers :forcedsmile:, I was talking about how he called South Asians curries when EVERYBODY else was referred to as their proper names (East african,Mulattas,East Asian etc), literally South Asians were the ONLY category he didnt use the proper non-slang term for:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
That’s pure cope if you think gulf Arabs aren’t the same. You know colourism exists in all non-white cultures right? Arab women literally are self hating af too 🤣
look at your sister dude before talking about other races- the irony JFL @Xangsane

Arabs are more self hating id argue ngl too

• +1
Extremely homosexual thread.

If you out white at top and Asian anywhere but top, you're gay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
yeah hes racist

gulf arabs literally look curry bro hahah

if your this racist irl hope you get what u deserve

so much for a religious muslim boy- your a damn racist mutt
Nigga really thinks curries are a monolith that every woman hates their skin and that every Arab woman isn’t self hating.

Newsflash, Arab women are just as self hating as curry women JFL.

He claims he doesn’t like curries for the self hate yet ranks East Asians higher, EVEN THOUGH EAST ASIANS ARE THE WORST OFFENDERS AND THIS IS UNIVERSALLY AND STATISTICALLY AGREED UPON.

@Xangsane if you don’t like curries due to racist upbringing just say so, I’d literally not even judge you. It’s just weird and retarded when you have to pussyfoot around it. My guy you’re on a blackpilled forum, just be honest

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16275 and Chadethnic101
you better not use the term curry again @Xangsane

i find out where you live buddy- me and manlet will pay a visit to south east england i already knwo the townlol

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
@PrinterAndFaxMachin He called them 'curry' again :hnghn:

• JFL
Again, I could care LESS about which kind of nigger foids this guy prefers :forcedsmile:, I was talking about how he called South Asians curries when EVERYBODY else was referred to as their proper names (East african,Mulattas,East Asian etc), literally South Asians were the ONLY category he didnt use the proper non-slang term for:ROFLMAO:
Tbh curry is just Psl slang, so I can let it slide. But yeah I do think he is biased against curries for sure. I mean he is fucking Arab

@Br0sk1 in what way are my racial preferences a bit odd relative to my pheno?

Most guys don't like Black women all that much. That's all really.

• +1
Extremely homosexual thread.

If you out white at top and Asian anywhere but top, you're gay
White is near the bottom of my list

He claims he doesn’t like curries for the self hate yet ranks East Asians higher, EVEN THOUGH EAST ASIANS ARE THE WORST OFFENDERS AND THIS IS UNIVERSALLY AND STATISTICALLY AGREED UPON.
Good point tbh

@Xangsane reply?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and FailedNormieManlet
@PrinterAndFaxMachin He called them 'curry' again :hnghn:
LMAO nigga needs to own up to it instead of pretending to be some goody-two shoes non-racist or some shit it's so clear that he's acting in bad faith:lul:
Tbh curry is just Psl slang, so I can let it slide. But yeah I do think he is biased against curries for sure. I mean he is fucking Arab
lmao read the original list, he had EVERY SINGLE GROUP listed with their legit, non-slang, proper names. The ONLY group he used a PSL term or slang term or whatever for were South Asians, every group was called Mulattos, or East Asians, or East Africans, or Gulf Arab, West African but somehow South Asian he called a slang term. Just fucking lol:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16275 and FailedNormieManlet
Nigga really thinks curries are a monolith that every woman hates their skin and that every Arab woman isn’t self hating.

Newsflash, Arab women are just as self hating as curry women JFL.

@Xangsane if you don’t like curries due to racist upbringing just say so, I’d literally not even judge you. It’s just weird and retarded when you have to pussyfoot around it. My guy you’re on a blackpilled forum, just be honest
probably PTSD from his half white half curry gf, which is why he dislikes both races

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
your gook mom tbh

My preferences on a pure looks basis (based on what the average woman of each race looks like):

1. Purely/predominantly Amerindian women from the tropical Americas
2. SEA women (possibly includes some Polynesians)
3. Tie between East Asian women and non-tropical Amerindian women
4. Tie between Hapas and Mestizas
5. Tie between South Asian, MENA and Caucasus women
6. Various other mixed women
7. S. Euro women
8. N. Euro women
9. Black women
10. Tie between Abo and Pygmy women

However, I have the same concern as this guy:

...based on where I live and also wanting my kids to have as few issues fitting in with Whites where I live.

Therefore my order for marriage/kids is:

1. N. Euro women
2. Women of predominantly N. Euro heritage with some admixture
3. S. Euro women
4. Other non-Black, non-Abo women
5. Black women
6. Abo women and Pygmy women
I would rather teach my kids to overcome prejudice and focus on other areas such as education, being polished, good skills and manners, to ensure that they can be themselves while simultaneously classmogging the whites.

Latinas for LTR if I even want that in the future idk. I plan on geomaxing to South America in my late 20s or early 30s from the United States I’m white and can’t imagine marrying a white girl maybe it’s because of where I was raised, in a wealthy area. but most of them are ungrateful.

• +1
LMAO nigga needs to own up to it instead of pretending to be some goody-two shoes non-racist or some shit it's so clear that he's acting in bad faith:lul:

lmao read the original list, he had EVERY SINGLE GROUP listed with their legit, non-slang, proper names. The ONLY group he used a PSL term or slang term or whatever for were South Asians, every group was called Mulattos, or East Asians, or East Africans, or Gulf Arab, West African but somehow South Asian he called a slang term. Just fucking lol:feelshaha:
Anti south asian remarks are normalised on this forum cus of the retarded muh 5'5 dravidian janitor meme and other memes too

Legit, whites on here think average indian guy is a 5'5 dravidian

• +1
Good point tbh

@Xangsane reply?
Dude he grew up with Arabs, he is going to be low-key racist. Poor guy probably doesn’t realise it, but it’s legit.

@Xangsane i have no issue with you, I just think you should be honest and would prefer if you were.

I never saw original list, but yeah I see your point. Tbh I’ve seen him say shit like “nigga” before, but I don’t think the curry thing is enough to go from. If we do look at his actions in the bigger picture he is for sure racist against south Asians lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Xangsane
Latinas for LTR if I even want that in the future idk. I plan on geomaxing to South America in my late 20s or early 30s from the United States I’m white and can’t imagine marrying a white girl maybe it’s because of where I was raised, in a wealthy area. but most of them are ungrateful.
A lot of things about white women that I don't like render them near the bottom for LTR/marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19191
Slav
Hapa
Whitish SEA
Castizo/Turk/Northern Indian
Med
Generic white
East Asian
MENA/curry
Everything else
Ghetto Black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Xangsane
Dude he grew up with Arabs, he is going to be low-key racist. Poor guy probably doesn’t realise it, but it’s legit.

@Xangsane i have no issue with you, I just think you should be honest and would prefer if you were.

I never saw original list, but yeah I see your point. Tbh I’ve seen him say shit like “nigga” before, but I don’t think the curry thing is enough to go from. If we do look at his actions in the bigger picture he is for sure racist against south Asians lol
I have south asian friends that I treat just as favourably as my Arab/mixed relatives and black/mulatto friends.

• JFL