My racial preferences for women (post yours)

Are my racial preferences odd (relative to my pheno)?

• Total voters
Dude he grew up with Arabs, he is going to be low-key racist. Poor guy probably doesn’t realise it, but it’s legit.

@ /data/avatars/s/14/14226.jpg?1655571741 @Xangsane i have no issue with you, I just think you should be honest and would prefer if you were.
Good point tbh

@Xangsane reply?
@Xangsane reply to my man FNM's point, he caught your lowkey racist ass LACKING bro

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Slav
Hapa
Whitish SEA
Castizo/Turk/Northern Indian
Med
Generic white
East Asian
MENA/curry
Everything else
Ghetto Black
What's "whitish SEA"?
How odd would you say my preferences are relative to my pheno?

Good point tbh

@Xangsane reply?
It's cultural preferences (not into Sikhs/Hindus) and the fact a lot of them will always carry their caste mentality with them. However I'm good with Pashtuns, Afghans, some Pakistanis and similar types of South Asians.

I have south asian friends that I treat just as favourably as my Arab/mixed relatives and black/mulatto friends.
Man, look I’ll be honest. But you do have a degrading view of that race. Just because you like a few south Asians doesn’t mean shit. You most likely see them as an exception as “the good ones”. Dude look again, I get it. You grew up Arab and so you were born with that sort of mindset.

Just stop trying to justify your bias/racism and just call it what it is.

I would rather teach my kids to overcome prejudice and focus on other areas such as education, being polished, good skills and manners, to ensure that they can be themselves while simultaneously classmogging the whites.

That's all well and good, but I think identity issues can arise even if one's kids aren't actually treated any differently.

There's also the issue of having brown-skinned sons who don't have the Chadlite+ facial aesthetics to compensate for colouring failo. I don't think this failo is something that can be resolved just being around people who have an ideological commitment to anti-racism, etc. I really do just think that more northern European colouring is just preferred on males, by females at an intrinsic, instinctual level.

What's "whitish SEA"?
How odd would you say my preferences are relative to my pheno?
Should have said light skinned SEA.
They’re usually Hapa looking, kinda like Lisa

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Man, look I’ll be honest. But you do have a degrading view of that race. Just because you like a few south Asians doesn’t mean shit. You most likely see them as an exception as “the good ones”. Dude look again, I get it. You grew up Arab and so you were born with that sort of mindset.

Just stop trying to justify your bias/racism and just call it what it is.
I don't look down on South Asians at all, and I treat them all with kindness when I interact with them, but I just don't want to marry or date a woman of that race unless if she's Pashtun, Afghan or maybe Pakistani.

• JFL
It's cultural preferences (not into Sikhs/Hindus) and the fact a lot of them will always carry their caste mentality with them. However I'm good with Pashtuns, Afghans, some Pakistanis and similar types of South Asians.
Pashtuns and Afghans are just as discriminatory lol?!

always carry their caste mentality with them.
and asians dont? and look where they're ranked, although neither are your race

I don't look down on South Asians at all, and I treat them all with kindness when I interact with them, but I just don't want to marry or date a woman of that race unless if she's Pashtun, Afghan or maybe Pakistani.
Tbh man, idc if you don’t like Bengalis and whatnot. Literally, but you do have a degrading view on south Asians lol.

Everyone is low key racist and has their own biases, just admit yours and be done with it, this stupid good guy progressive act is embarrassing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 16275 and Xangsane
State your PSL, race, height, laycount, pheno (masc/prettyboy/maesthetic/prettyboy masc) and age.

My preferences:
  1. Gulf Arab/Mulatta/Brown North African
  2. Blasian
  3. African-American/Black Caribbean/Western black women
  4. Central Asian/Hapa/Iranid
  5. East African
  6. East Asian
  7. West/Central African
  8. Levantine/Turkish/Light North African
  9. Mestiza
  10. White
  11. Brown South Asian/Dravidian
  12. Abo
5.5 PSL, half white/half Levantine, prettyboy masc, 176.5cm, 24.5 years old, 1 lay.
mulatto
white
arab
asian
black
indian

• +1
You are aware Indians are Muslim too? Just say you don’t find curries that attractive due to media failio and be done LOL.

You keep changing the reasons from self hate to now caste system. Despite only Hindus mainly following caste

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Xangsane
Tbh man, idc if you don’t like Bengalis and whatnot. Literally, but you do have a degrading view on south Asians lol.

Everyone is low key racist and has their own biases, just admit yours and be done with it, this stupid good guy progressive act is embarrassing
While I do agree that everyone has racial biases to some degree, what I explained isn't blatant racism.

• JFL
You are aware Indians are Muslim too? Just say you don’t find curries that attractive due to media failio and be done LOL.

You keep changing the reasons from self hate to now caste system. Despite only Hindus mainly following caste
I am aware Indians are Muslims too yes, hence I said Pashtuns, far northern/north-western Indians and other similar people, and Indo-Caribbean Muslims who are mixed with black.

• JFL
I would rather teach my kids to overcome prejudice and focus on other areas such as education, being polished, good skills and manners, to ensure that they can be themselves while simultaneously classmogging the whites.
This is cope lol, if they look noticeably ethnic there will still be discrimination, also if they grow up in upper class environment they'll most likely act white and turn into ethnic chasing whites in the end (your sister is a good example), it's inevitable.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
my preference 1. white 2. latino 3. middle eastern 4. east asian 5. central asian 6. black 7. indian 8. abo

PSL idk but 5 or more I think, white slavic, 180 cm, 24 years old, 43 lays

@Xangsane am I masc prettyboy or maesthetic? I think the first? what do you think
Where are your lays from? Apps, social or cold?

While I do agree that everyone has racial biases to some degree, what I explained isn't blatant racism.
It is racism, but it’s not your fault. I don’t think you’re on the same level as KKK. Curries have poor media + you grew up in Arab household. It’s not a surprise you’re racist in some way to curries.

I’d just rather you acknowledge this and understand that curries aren’t a monolith, we’re people with our history

• Hmm...
What do you rate yourself and what's your race/height/lays?
6,5 (im a work in progress)
i'm serbian, 6'3 and my bodycount is 20 something

• +1
I am aware Indians are Muslims too yes, hence I said Pashtuns, far northern/north-western Indians and other similar people, and Indo-Caribbean Muslims who are mixed with black.
Bangladeshis are Muslims, why don’t you date them?

Answer :- curry media failio

A lot of things about white women that I don't like render them near the bottom for LTR/marriage.
White women don’t age as well on average too.

Most men make problems for themselves in dating. Most men even most chads should geomax to like Eastern Europe, South America, SEA. Somewhere where the virus of feminism hasn’t reached

White
Arab
Black
Asian
Abo

Not my preferred pheno.
My Nigga see, you could have just said that… people are more annoyed you made south Asian 1 category but gave Arabs multiple categories. It’s what we mean by you view us as some sort of monolith.

• +1
My Nigga see, you could have just said that… people are more annoyed you made south Asian 1 category but gave Arabs multiple categories. It’s what we mean by you view us as some sort of monolith.
The people are friendly but I like to interact with them but to marry a woman of that pheno, no.

• +1
The people are friendly but I like to interact with them but to marry a woman of that pheno, no.
That’s fine dude. But tbh i don’t think you’d marry a gulf Arab looking curry

• +1
That’s fine dude. But tbh i don’t think you’d marry a gulf Arab looking curry
this pheno is fine (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
1)mulatta/blacks
2) white
3) arabs
4)asian
5)indian

I’m black 4.8psl 15 lay count 20yo

1. Arab/ white
2. Latina
3. Hapa
4. Mulatta
5. Med
6. Asian
7. Black
8. Curry

Big booty lightskinned girls

Or latinas

My preferences are like this:
1.Meds (Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Greeks)
2.Castizos
3. Levantines/Turks
4. East Africans
5. Central Asians

1.white
2.latina/mestiza
3.american Indian
4.levantine
5.eurasians
6.arabs
7.negress
8.gookoid