My ranking of Muslim countries

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
My image 1

I would go as far as to say those countries A+ are the house of Islam (dar al-Islam). While those countries B- and below need to be (re)conquered because of cucked governments, pro-western puppets and/or extremely secular populations.

@Fiqh @MaghrebGator @Gengar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, coispet, Yaarhuni and 8 others
View attachment 2829632

I would go as far as to say those countries A+ are the house of Islam (dar al-Islam). While those countries B- and below need to be (re)conquered because of cucked governments, pro-western puppets and/or extremely secular populations.

I forgot Egypt it belongs in B. If the Muslim Brotherhood came back in power would go straight to S.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Most of the countries are shithole now:(

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: human304 and SecularIslamist
wheres germany

JFL what are you doing putting France and UK as Muslim countries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, Maximilian, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Jfl at having frnace at the top. Hahaha.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Maximilian, sub5c3l and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, MaghrebGator, yirma19 and 8 others
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and SecularIslamist
Screenshot 2024 03 31 at 64041 AM

this one is not a country

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_, sportsmogger and sub5c3l
agreed turkey will make germany great again

also turkish and moroccan women are S tier foggers
Exactly. Women and religiosity (lack of degeneracy) were my main criterias. At the moment Turkey is C tier. But once Sultan Erdogan has finished reviving Ottoman Empire they will go straight to S tier. @heightpillgotme @StuntmanMike

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Latinolooksmaxxer

English monarchs like Edward I, Henry V and Charles I were coronated at Westminster Abbey and now you see this

We're finished

Funny how Oli London became alt right

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Sodoku
View attachment 2829632

Fuck off, remove norway faggot

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and sportsmogger
View attachment 2829632

uk, france and sweden are not muslim countries, and the gulf and iraq do not need to be reconquered they're fine as they are have some respect for the countries that brought islam to your cow dung worshipping lands in east asia in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
MEDIA=twitter]1772741164648587507[/MEDIA]

English monarchs like Edward I, Henry V and Charles I were coronated at Westminster Abbey and now you see this

We're finished
Screenshot 20240331 114334 X
inshalla

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and SecularIslamist
Fuck off, remove norway faggot

uk, france and sweden are not muslim countries,
Yes they are (will be)
and the gulf and iraq do not need to be reconquered
They will be.
have some respect for the countries that brought islam to your cow dung worshipping lands in east asia
Arabs from the peninsula hardly spread Islam. As far as I'm aware high IQ Persians and Sufi Turks spread Islam after the initial 100-200 years.

Exactly. Women and religiosity (lack of degeneracy) were my main criterias. At the moment Turkey is B tier. But once Sultan Erdogan has finished reviving Ottoman Empire they will go straight to S tier. @heightpillgotme @StuntmanMike
Well eventually Turks will leave islam.Islam is pure shitskin religion right now.Only good thing about islam is locking women into cages but as you said before,It supports race mixing.
So no point to be a islamic cuck.
Aryan sharia or death

• JFL
Funny how Oli London became alt right
He realised it’s the only way to attract Asian foids

Exactly. Women and religiosity (lack of degeneracy) were my main criterias. At the moment Turkey is B tier. But once Sultan Erdogan has finished reviving Ottoman Empire they will go straight to S tier. @heightpillgotme @StuntmanMike
On the contrary, Turkey needs to liberalise if they want to join the EU

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
View attachment 2829632

pat me

• WTF
Well eventually Turks will leave islam.Islam is pure shitskin religion right now.Only good thing about islam is locking women into cages but as you said before,It supports race mixing.
So no point to be a islamic cuck.
Aryan sharia or death
If they leave Islam they become globohomo western faggots. This is the only alternative.

The West has killed God.
It's the logical conclusion. Even guys like Edward Said and Norman Finkelstein agree the conflict won't be solved until a one state solution.... Or they are BOTH conquered. I would prefer the latter tbh (by an Islamic state), but realistically won't happen.
r u retarded? they spread islam from the arabian peninsular egypt, north africa, the levant, iraq and persia and central asia
This is not true and a big misconception. They just conquered these places. Places like Egypt didn't reach over 50% Muslim til after 12th century.

Yes the first couple hundred years of Arabs were mogger. After the Abbasid revolution Arabs went back to the desert and pretty much stayed there. Turc-Mongols and Persians become the dominant forces - with exception of Berbers who are not Arab anyway.

If they leave Islam they become globohomo western faggots. This is the only alternative.
No.This is the worst.Islamic cucks in here picking 3rd world men into Turkey to fuck their sisters.They want to replace Turkish men with 3rd world streetshitters.
This is way dangerous than globohomo for us.

• JFL
No.This is the worst.Islamic cucks in here picking 3rd world men into Turkey to fuck their sisters.They want to replace Turkish men with 3rd world streetshitters.
This is way dangerous than globohomo for us.
No. If Erdogan was a true Islamist he would've opened door to EU for refugees. Because let's be honest no Afghan, paki or Syrian refugees wanna live in Turkey. They wanna live in those European S tier countries I've ranked above (Sweden, Norway, France). And fuck the white women there too.

No. If Erdogan was a true Islamist he would've opened door to EU for refugees. Because let's be honest no Afghan, paki or Syrian refugees wanna live in Turkey. They wanna live in those European S tier countries I've ranked above (Sweden, Norway, France). And fuck the white women there too.
He is S tier cuck i guess.

• +1
Muslim countries are all shit.

Source:

View attachment 2829632

Err, you're using an outdated flag for Afghanistan. And it should be at the top, btw (JFL at adding France and Sweden there).

cope libya on top, hot women, anarchy no goverment bullshit, mogger natural diet, guaranteed a wife no matter how retarded you are

• JFL
Err, you're using an outdated flag for Afghanistan. And it should be at the top, btw (JFL at adding France and Sweden there).
Reason for not putting Taliban S is because Afghanistan is pretty much a shithole by global economic standards.

Reason for not putting Taliban S is because Afghanistan is pretty much a shithole by global economic standards.
I see. You didn't mention economy in the OP, hence why I wondered. But you should have used the actual flag of Afghanistan, not the outdated one used by the cuckmerican puppet government.

• +1
View attachment 2829632

They forgot my country

View attachment 2829632

Iran at A, you do realise their people don't even practice their religion...and that they're converting to Zoroastrianism?

I'd probably but Saudi at S even with their Irjā'

Iran at A, you do realise their people don't even practice their religion...and that they're converting to Zoroastrianism?

I'd probably but Saudi at S even with their Irjā'
What Irja? Maybe the ruler but the saudi scholars are upon the manhaj of salaf
And most shias are kuffar except a few

The ruler is an apostate, Saudi "scholars" (especially Rabee Al-Madkhalī) are of the view that obedience to such is 'obligatory' - which is something that Fawzān himself has refuted given that he does not govern by Shar'iah.

The issue with this is that you have the Pseudo-Salafis who flock to such people, and then refer to those who 'rebel' as Khawārij.

I guarantee you they cannot even differentiate between Ahlul-Baghi and Khawārij.

And most shias are kuffar except a few
There's no excuse for Arab Shi'as whereas you can perhaps present the case for those who are truly ignorant.

The ruler is an apostate, Saudi "scholars" (especially Rabee Al-Madkhalī) are of the view that obedience to such is 'obligatory' - which is something that Fawzān himself has refuted given that he does not govern by Shar'iah.

The issue with this is that you have the Pseudo-Salafis who flock to such people, and then refer to those who 'rebel' as Khawārij.

I guarantee you they cannot even differentiate between Ahlul-Baghi and Khawārij.

Ill message you a video regarding this. Need ur thoughts on it