My ratios...

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
Specifically my combination of midface ratio + es ratio + fwhr (since they determine each other anyways).
My midface ratio is 1.00, maybe slightly over but less than 1.02.
My es ratio is insane, between 0.485 and 0.49. But I swear I don't look like I have a high es ratio because my pfl is so high, my pfl to bizygomatic is 0.22 repeating

Now the worst part is this. My FWHR is 1.51. I double checked more than once, and it's correct. It's because my eyebrows are so fucking high set...

giphy.gif

I know ratios aren't everything but they're the only objective thing I have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BirdsOfPrey, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6128
Imagine emailing a surgeon about inquiring your candidacy for a procedure and you neglect to include pics but just send ratios JFL
It’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
Imagine emailing a surgeon about inquiring your candidacy for a procedure and you neglect to include pics but just send ratios JFL
It’s over
nigga I put venting for a reason. I already got rated in private i'm never posting pics on here publicly. I just wanted to vent since all those studies are about fwhr and mine is absolute dogshit

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
nigga I put venting for a reason. I already got rated in private i'm never posting pics on here publicly. I just wanted to vent since all those studies are about fwhr and mine is absolute dogshit
You need custom Zygo implants then

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Fwhr is complete cope Ryan Gosling Adam Driver midfaces are their own niche

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Henry77 and Hightwolf
I have the same E/S and mid face ratios (exactly the same) and it's not bad. I am a bit wide-eyed but it's not over the top.
Your FWHR sucks though sorry bro

• So Sad
I have the same E/S and mid face ratios (exactly the same) and it's not bad. I am a bit wide-eyed but it's not over the top.
Your FWHR sucks though sorry bro
my eyebrows are insanely high set. I dont even mind the es ratio since I have a prominent nose bridge + high pfl which makes it look normal but the fwhr is devastating

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
my eyebrows are insanely high set. I dont even mind the es ratio since I have a prominent nose bridge + high pfl which makes it look normal but the fwhr is devastating
What is your pfl?

• +1
What is your pfl?
idk but it's 22% of my total bizygomatic width. Though I have big eyes in general so it's not like my eyes are very narrow

Are ur zygoless?

• +1
The numbers don't add up. Ipd/bizygomatic = 0.475. Bizygomatic = ipd/0.475
Ipd = midface length since midface ratio 1.0. So fwhr =(ipd/0.475)/ipd = 1/0.475 = 2+

The numbers don't add up. Ipd/bizygomatic = 0.475. Bizygomatic = ipd/0.475
Ipd = midface length since midface ratio 1.0. So fwhr =(ipd/0.475)/ipd = 1/0.475 = 2+
high set eyebrows, fwhr is to the middle of eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
high set eyebrows, fwhr is to the middle of eyebrows
Yeah i forgot how fwhr is measured. And midface ratio is measured from center of pupil i was thinking bottom of eyebrows. But still 1.5 fwhr seems outrageous

• +1
sorry bro
sadly u cant change browbone positioning either

maybe if the rest of your face harmonizes well its good

• +1
Yeah i forgot how fwhr is measured. And midface ratio is measured from center of pupil i was thinking bottom of eyebrows. But still 1.5 fwhr seems outrageous
I think if I had opry level eyebrow set (low but not caveman tier) I would be around 1.75 fwhr. If i also had wider cheekbones to make my es ratio 0.46 i would be around 1.8 or 1.9 which is good or ideal imo
sorry bro
sadly u cant change browbone positioning either

maybe if the rest of your face harmonizes well its good
My only cope is that my dad has lower set eyebrows / brow bone so maybe with age i can reach 1.6 fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
Now the worst part is this. My FWHR is 1.51.
Holy fuck how is that even humanly possible?You gotta look narrow as hell boy
98% of girls have wider face than you

fwhr should be measured from the nasion