My redemption arc isn't going well... I got two months before I turn 25 y/o KHHV

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
YO

IT'S FUCKING OVER

20200605 213533

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patriot, JL~, fukmylyf and 38 others
526216b3efc7e00d55b61fcb3c2bda45-gif.1053847

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1089 and 6 others
I feel for you as an almost 21yo KHHTTFJV permavirgin

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chintuck22, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
At least you look young like you said tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Over
christian bale GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, RichardSpencel, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
I want to fuck you in your ass until your asshole is going to make a poop

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 7126
:feelscry:
241442-b60c9cff6622e5fdb386e987c460969d.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Copeful, Albeacho and 18 others
hi

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Pietrosiek and Over
Just buy a hooker if you’re virgin at that age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Gaia262
life is a scam

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Is there even a difference if you are a 24 khhv or a 25 year old khhv?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2968 and Over
u missed out on slaying if thats what u wanted to do. But it doesnt have to be over, you can still reproduce and do what my stepdad did - and even life a happy family life afterwards.
no, not gonna live as cuck betabux

Attachments

• maxresdefault (2).jpg
    maxresdefault (2).jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 17
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, owlofathena, Gargantuan and 1 other person
No difference between a 40 yo virgin and a 25 yo virgin tbh
If you couldn't lose it in your teens it just gets harder and the quality of foids you can lose it with gets worse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, owlofathena and Over
If you couldn't lose it in your teens it just gets harder and the quality of foids you can lose it with gets worse
Bit brutal that gandy, cavill and Drago were KHHV until late teens-20s because of late puberty and being fat.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 3573 and Over
Bit brutal that gandy, cavill and Drago were KHHV until late teens-20s because of late puberty and being fat.
Cope they looked gd b4
Sex is awkward anyway for someone like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ItsOver.com, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Cope they looked gd b4
Sex is awkward anyway for someone like me
No lmao, do some research, cavill was a fatass and had late puberty. Gandy has zero pics before his 20s he didn't get a girlfriend until 21 because of being a fatass and late puberty, and similar case with Drago. I'd say it's almost undoable or weird after college/uni for losing virginity.

• +1
Reactions: Over
what happened

Holy shit bro.I really missed your existence here.Hope you are coping well with vidya and have some form of piece.I need to learn to cope like you while avoiding mental breakdowns everyday.Have you achieved anything since you haven't posted? Tell me there is any new improvement

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 756 and 3 others
Am sorry there is a difference that's 15 years bro. That's long time with no sex still

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 10042
Am sorry there is a difference that's 15 years bro. That's long time with no sex still
But if it didnt happen at 25 what makes u think it will happen in those 15 years

• +1
Reactions: Over and owlofathena
But if it didnt happen at 25 what makes u think it will happen in those 15 years
Depends on your base but yeah if your still virgin at 25 your either ugly or have severe autism

• So Sad
Depends on your base but yeah if your still virgin at 25 your either ugly or have severe autism
If u really think about it sex is nasty its just hardwired in our brains
It's not even that nice tbh
Ppl are more in love with the idea of sex rather than the action

• +1
Reactions: Over and owlofathena
How it's possible to be hughless virgin? Every girl will hug you even if she doesn't like you sexually

• WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel
How it's possible to be hughless virgin? Every girl will hug you even if she doesn't like you sexually
I used to fuck hate that at school,a normie guy would hug like 30 females a day and I'd just be in the corner mewing

Jre7gcbb2e561

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6531, Pietrosiek and 4 others
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com
@RichardSpencel heyhey my young brutte i love u

• Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Holy shit bro.I really missed your existence here.Hope you are coping well with vidya and have some form of piece.I need to learn to cope like you while avoiding mental breakdowns everyday.Have you achieved anything since you haven't posted? Tell me there is any new improvement
No improvements. All I do is wake up, work 8 hours a day, come back home shower and usually I don't even have the will to play my favorite games, because I feel hollow. I bought Phenibut and I cope 1 time a week with it, sometimes even 1g doesn't do anything to me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2968
Hugless in romantic context. I've gotten 1 hug from a girl in my whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
If you live in the EU buy a prostitute and if you live in the US save up and go to Nevada and buy a legal prostitute there

So you're not hughless
A goodbye hug that lasted 0,5 sec and our bodies didn't even squeeze around each other.

• +1
A goodbye hug that lasted 0,5 sec and our bodies didn't even squeeze around each other.
That's why "hughless" doesn't mean nothing
A hug without sex means nothing
(Same for a kiss tbh, trust me)

Only thing that matters is p in v

• +1
That's why "hughless" doesn't mean nothing
A hug without sex means nothing
(Same for a kiss tbh, trust me)

Only thing that matters is p in v
Idk man. I just feel so shit that I am soon 25 and never even had one girl interested in me. But I am beginning to not give a fuck anymore and just becoming hollow to everything. I only sleep/work/use computer/jack off. There is no future for me.

• +1
No improvements. All I do is wake up, work 8 hours a day, come back home shower and usually I don't even have the will to play my favorite games, because I feel hollow. I bought Phenibut and I cope 1 time a week with it, sometimes even 1g doesn't do anything to me.
I am so sorry..I read somewhere that you work in Warehouse.I hope you are paid well.I was wageslaving quite long time for 15€ per day.I am now forced to study environment which i'm not even interested.I completely lost hope in life,i feel hopeless without any goal or dream just awaiting my final breakdown till i kill myself.Life is pointless if you are unable to love and be loved.Atleast we have each other to support in this cruel World.Btw is there any point in taking Phenibut or any antidepressant? I was taking Xanax and Zoloft and haven't felt shit with jewish drugs

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and Over
werent u going out?

• +1
I am so sorry..I read somewhere that you work in Warehouse.I hope you are paid well.I was wageslaving quite long time for 15€ per day.I am now forced to study environment which i'm not even interested.I completely lost hope in life,i feel hopeless without any goal or dream just awaiting my final breakdown till i kill myself.Life is pointless if you are unable to love and be loved.Atleast we have each other to support in this cruel World.Btw is there any point in taking Phenibut or any antidepressant? I was taking Xanax and Zoloft and haven't felt shit with jewish drugs
I get paid minimal wage which is like 4 euro/hour. Yea Phenibut is great you get good mood and listen to music all day, but it takes 1.5g for me to even feel it because inceldom destroyed my receptors.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 2968