My reply to “clavicular what is this behavior” thread

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor

Original thread im referencing

This site has been increasingly less active (especially the looksmaxxing section) which is why @Master is literally giving away lifetime VIP for people to make looksmaxxing threads rofl

Whenever I post in looksmaxxing section, its viewed by 90% greycels/unregistered users. Veteran users dont even use the LM section or even post threads there ever. Super frustrating to see that.

What you will notice is high effort threads (exception @pneumocystosis & @Orc ) are made by “new” users.

The reason for this is, people use the forum 1-2+ years and think they know everything there is to know and just start shitposting. There are new looksmaxxes that come out all the time though, its at your own detriment to ignore them.

Anyway, encouraging new users to come on the forum is ideal because they will populate the Lm section and hopefully post new ideas/softmaxxes. Most of them will suck, but if 1/10 of them is a consistent poster than its worth it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1, xegigi, GabachoCopium and 40 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Jova, greywind and 8 others
4187723 4186658 4183831 IMG 4407

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, reek, IAMNOTANINCEL and 50 others
actually high iq
maybe ur not as bad as i think
as long as tiktokcels arent too annoying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: menas, klimo, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
This is not an answer to wtf is behavior thread

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Ricky212, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 6 others
actually high iq
As long as they arent bluepilled fine by me

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and alurmo
Gate keeping is better for society. Don’t let us TikTok nor miss have all the secrets to slaying.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, mike21 and 4 others
actually high iq
I literally just want to read more looksmaxxing content and no ones making it, this is a means to an ascension

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Timmy, silencio and 2 others

This site has been increasingly less active (especially the looksmaxxing section) which is why @Master is literally giving away lifetime VIP for people to make looksmaxxing threads rofl

Whenever I post in looksmaxxing section, its viewed by 90% greycels/unregistered users. Veteran users dont even use the LM section or even post threads there ever. Super frustrating to see that.

What you will notice is high effort threads (exception @pneumocystosis & @Orc ) are made by “new” users.

The reason for this is, people use the forum 1-2+ years and think they know everything there is to know and just start shitposting. There are new looksmaxxes that come out all the time though, its at your own detriment to ignore them.

Anyway, encouraging new users to come on the forum is ideal because they will populate the Lm section and hopefully post new ideas/softmaxxes. Most of them will suck, but if 1/10 of them is a consistent poster than its worth it.
This site has 33000 users. Id say 97% of them are grays.

Id also say about 2500-7500 of those 33000 are active, which means another 80-90% of those will be grays

There are so many grays just lurking in here that promoting this site more wouldnt do a single thing

We need to get the current grays to be active and just stop lurking to get this site to life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: menas, Facecel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 8 others
actually high iq
you joined 2024 bro YOU ARE PART OF THE TIKTOKCELS

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: menas and Clavicular
You must train your shoulders bro, they are too weak for someone of your height

you joined 2024 bro YOU ARE PART OF THE TIKTOKCELS
nah not really
knew abt looksmaxxing and the blackpill from youtube back in 2022
been lurking on here since last year

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay, Jova, ChadL1te and 1 other person
i haven't seen a single tiktokcel contribute meaningfully to this forum. only pre-summer 2023 users

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: menas, Jova, ambi and 5 others
nah not really
name some major 2023 .org events

You must train your shoulders bro, they are too weak for someone of your height
Im working on that with roids
This site has 33000 users. Id say 97% of them are grays.

Id also say about 2500-7500 of those 33000 are active, which means another 80-90% of those will be grays

There are so many grays just lurking in here that promoting this site more wouldnt do a single thing

We need to get the current grays to be active and just stop lurking to get this site to life
good theory but how do we actually do this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lokki
i haven't seen a single tiktokcel contribute meaningfully to this forum. only pre-summer 2023 users
Dragomax, bbcmaxxer, tons of 2024s are great

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi, HTN_Mentalcel, Jova and 2 others
the worst gatekeepers on the website, that have been lurking the longest, contribute the absolute least of all.

many of them are so bad it makes you wonder why they haven't been banned yet, take badg for example, I report his threads because they're complete and utter trash and he'll never actually do anything that's suggested but the response I get to my reports is 'just put him on ignore', they are consciously and voluntarily allowing chronic low quality posters to keep spamming their shit threads every week in the looksmax section.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro, NoReedemingFeature, ltsOver and 18 others
you look mtn in that video

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
nah not really
buddy i've been here since the lookism.net domain name was bought, lurk MOAR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: menas, Jova, Clavicular and 1 other person
the worst gatekeepers on the website, that have been lurking the longest, contribute the absolute least of all.

many of them are so bad it makes you wonder why they haven't been banned yet, take badg for example, I report his threads because they're complete and utter trash and he'll never actually do anything that's suggested but the response I get to my reports is 'just put him on ignore', they are consciously and voluntarily allowing chronic low quality posters to keep spamming their shit threads every week in the looksmax section.
Yep gatekeeping a forum is giga low iq considering people will join and make threads (for free, you can read them without giving them shit) and they think this is somehow a bad thing:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Facecel and Orc
Im working on that with roids

Well, one thing would be that @Master could make it like that you need to make a certain amounts of post in a certain amount of time or your account will be restricted/frozen/temp banned until you make some sort of appeal or do something to get unfrozen.

This idea might suck but I cant think of any other way to force people to be active other than making the threads "easier" to reply to for grays

• +1
Reactions: menas, PickleTheSlayer, greywind and 1 other person
Well, one thing would be that @Master could make it like that you need to make a certain amounts of post in a certain amount of time or your account will be restricted/frozen/temp banned until you make some sort of appeal or do something to get unfrozen.

This idea might suck but I cant think of any other way to force people to be active other than making the threads "easier" to reply to for grays
Privatize the forum to unregistered users, just leave like 5 good threads able to be viewed so people get a preview but cant just lurk and contribute nothing

• +1
Reactions: menas, PickleTheSlayer, ltsOver and 6 others
The reason i stopped posted guides on my old account and mostly just shitpost on this account now is cuz there were too many tiktokcels. I do not want to help a HTN go to CL or an mtn go to htn, that would only increase competition.

This site used to be a palce when subhumans & ltns and autists (real autsists, not these tiktok larpers) helped each other, and all of them deserved this benefit.

I am in no way wanting to help a 15 year old mtn/htn , the majority of the influx, reach 6 foot or ascend to htn or whatever.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212, JohnDoe, Facecel and 13 others
The reason i stopped posted guides on my old account and mostly just shitpost on this account now is cuz there were too many tiktokcels. I do not want to help a HTN go to CL or an mtn go to htn, that would only increase competition.

This site used to be a palce when subhumans & ltns and autists (real autsists, not these tiktok larpers) helped each other, and all of them deserved this benefit.

I am in no way wanting to help a 15 year old mtn/htn , the majority of the influx, reach 6 foot or ascend to htn or whatever.
Do u think a normie will actually put in the effort to ascend a full 1 psl?? If anyones willing to do it theu are autisticmaxxed and wont stand a chance anyway

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser and Lokki
Privatize the forum to unregistered users, just leave like 5 good threads able to be viewed so people get a preview but cant just lurk and contribute nothing
This is a good idea, they need to create threads to get proper access

If this would be put in use, the threads need to be manually checked, which means Master should probably give some kind of authority to a lot of active and semi popular-popular users so mods wouldnt have to spend too long on just checking if the threads are good quality

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver, 97baHater and Clavicular

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, ltsOver, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ltsOver, Jova, erectiledisaster and 2 others
Do u think a normie will actually put in the effort to ascend a full 1 psl?? If anyones willing to do it theu are autisticmaxxed and wont stand a chance anyway
nah, wearing lifts has become normalised, doing skin care has become normalised, and I know 3 kids in my school who are on MK677 to try grow (it wont work) and none of them are even short. Guys also talking about fillers etc.

I mostly has seem to make roiding ALOT more common than it was before.

The other problem is these tiktokcels post complete water threads or just complete BS. And people who post good threads get pissed off when tiktokcels ask questions that were answered there.
Eg this new VIP competition the amount of garbage threads made is actually unreal.

They wont contribute, but they will get what they need and then apply it.

In my opinoin the major problem is that they try to looksmax BEFORE accepting the blackpill . we should have a screening while users register which asks questions about the history of the website and common questions like "how important are looks in dating" etc.
also the amount of tikokcels spamming red pill bs is rly annoying.

also the problem why less people post in LM sections is because before you used to get reps and interesting convos would happen but now its 10 guys asking you to either respond to their DM or help THEM specifically cuz they dont want to put any effort it, and they dont bother leaving reps

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, JohnDoe, Jova and 6 others

Hmm I wonder why that is. Maybe because tiktok has creeated an invasion of 14 year olds that only post rate me or ask a million questions that can be found in 2 seconds on google.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, JohnDoe, Jova and 5 others
If you acknowledge the grays who actually want to contribute *cough* *cough* (my latest thread) (i literally talk about you in it)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, Jova, greywind and 3 others
dont mine at night>
i love you

had a feeling u would know abt the minecraft parody days right when u repped

but unfortunately fallen kingdom and revenge>>>

i can give don’t mine at night third im fine w that

EDIT:HOLY SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED TAKE BACK THE NIGHT THIS ONE BANGS AS WELL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, erectiledisaster, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Nobody gives af abt u+ u fell off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, |Daddy_Zygos|, greywind and 5 others
Hmm I wonder why that is. Maybe because tiktok has creeated an invasion of 14 year olds that only post rate mes or ask a million questions that can be found in 2 seconds on google.
Personally I never see then in .org

Maybe its because I am a 14 year old tiktokcel too but im not like the other guys, I swear:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Jova, greywind and 2 others
Personally I never see then in .org

Maybe its because I am a 14 year old tiktokcel too but im not like the other guys, I swear:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
u seem like one of the good ones from what i’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Jova, greywind and 2 others

tiktok is the wrong audience also youre a slave to a bottle for the rest of your life lol

i know im grey but i've never downloaded tiktok i'm here from servers

Are my threads good Lord Clavicular ( PSL be upon him ) ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, yeeyeeslayer and NorwoodAscender
i think we've reached a point where not much more can be said on looksmaxxing, we can only improve upon knowledge we already have with new compounds and drugs but i think for the most part there wont be any brand new unknown information that will be posted to somehow improve looks

things like methylene blue would probably be a good compound that someone can do a thread on since it has multiple uses and afaik theres no real high iq thread that talk about, maybe more high iq complete threads on steroids would be good too but thats about it tbh

what this site really needs is more documented ascensions from people actually taking advice from the forums and going from LTN to HTN+, but with how big the site is now its no surprise nobody wants to post themselves and put themselves out there, me included even if it would result in me being labeled a forum chad jfl

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, nofap, Jova and 7 others
i love you

had a feeling u would know abt the minecraft parody days right when u repped

but unfortunately fallen kingdom and revenge>>>

i can give don’t mine at night third im fine w that

EDIT:HOLY SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED TAKE BACK THE NIGHT THIS ONE BANGS AS WELL
Of course, Im a man of culture

Fallen Kingdom is probably the most memorable

Also I just remembered tobuscus and his songs

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster and NorwoodAscender
Of course, Im a man of culture

Fallen Kingdom is probably the most memorable

Also I just remembered tobuscus and his songs
holy shit you really are a man of culture

the tobuscus mention just brought me back thanks for that

used to watch all of his rant videos

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
i think we've reached a point where not much more can be said on looksmaxxing, we can only improve upon knowledge we already have with new compounds and drugs but i think for the most part there wont be any brand new unknown information that will be posted to somehow improve looks

things like methylene blue would probably be a good compound that someone can do a thread on since it has multiple uses and afaik theres no real high iq thread that talk about, maybe more high iq complete threads on steroids would be good too but thats about it tbh

what this site really needs is more documented ascensions from people actually taking advice from the forums and going from LTN to HTN+, but with how big the site is now its no surprise nobody wants to post themselves and put themselves out there, me included even if it would result in me being labeled a forum chad jfl
I posted a thread about ultra sound cavitation which wasn't water + DIY

but it was called cope and LM section barely gets views compared to my bait threads in off topic

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Clavicular and atlantean
a big dick doesn’t matter if everyone has one so don’t let everyone get an advantage

the fucking bible tells you to gatekeep

Proverbs 20:19 Proverbs 12:23

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
This is a good idea, they need to create threads to get proper access

If this would be put in use, the threads need to be manually checked, which means Master should probably give some kind of authority to a lot of active and semi popular-popular users so mods wouldnt have to spend too long on just checking if the threads are good quality
creating threads to get full access would be good, study sites do this already you have to submit an essay and it gets checked, granting you temporary access to other peoples essays.
you wouldnt have to do it in the exact same way here but people who contribute absolutely nothing or just post annoying/useless content exclusively should not be allowed to view everything

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LegitUser and Lokki
holy shit you really are a man of culture

the tobuscus mention just brought me back thanks for that

used to watch all of his rant videos
His diamond sword song was my favourite

Its sad what happened to him, he had some allegations about abuse or smnt

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and erectiledisaster
I posted a thread about ultra sound cavitation which wasn't water + DIY

but it was called cope and LM section barely gets views compared to my bait threads in off topic
i read it when you posted it and it seemed promising tbh, only issue is that it would probably only be beneficial for someones who already lean and needs to get rid of stubborn fat, but like 0.00001% of active users on this forum are even lean in the first place, the rest are all coping skinny fat retards, if they cant even eat properly or workout in the first place theres no way they will even consider ordering some chinese tool to perform some unknown fat burning procedure

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
i read it when you posted it and it seemed promising tbh, only issue is that it would probably only be beneficial for someones who already lean and needs to get rid of stubborn fat, but like 0.00001% of active users on this forum are even lean in the first place, the rest are all coping skinny fat retards, if they cant even eat properly or workout in the first place theres no way they will even consider ordering some chinese tool to perform some unknown fat burning procedure
It works at higher BF too but your right, it's more for "sculpting".

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
If you acknowledge the grays who actually want to contribute *cough* *cough* (my latest thread) (i literally talk about you in it)
Tag me in it, havent been as active here lately due to my wagecuck job

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
creating threads to get full access would be good, study sites do this already you have to submit an essay and it gets checked, granting you temporary access to other peoples essays.
you wouldnt have to do it in the exact same way here but people who contribute absolutely nothing or just post annoying/useless content exclusively should not be allowed to view everything
Getting the lurkers to be active would be a really good thing for .org

Most of the active lurkers (some of them might be reading this right now) arent tiktokcels, since tiktokcels have no will to lurk. Theyre like that, tiktokcels usually dont post anything and leave their account at 0 post-rep ratio or they post useless threads that they get tired of and dont make it past being a graycel

The ones who get to bluecel overgrow out of their tiktok way of talking and acting since they have to make 500 posts in .org which you cant speedrun without getting banned

• +1
Reactions: Jova, greywind, LegitUser and 3 others