My reply to “clavicular what is this behavior” thread

havent been as active here lately due to my wagecuck job
Me neither, i have to deal with this at 14

Wagecucking when everyone else has their summer holiday is pure suifuel:feelswah::feelswah:

My job starts at 6am too so I'm almost sleeping now at 8pm, ova

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and NorwoodAscender
Jfl why is this niggas name verified on an incel forum?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, efidescontinuado, Jova and 6 others
Jfl why is this niggas name verified on an incel forum?
@Master trying to increase engangement cuz everything except offtopic is becoming more dead

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Clavicular
This site has 33000 users. Id say 97% of them are grays.

Id also say about 2500-7500 of those 33000 are active, which means another 80-90% of those will be grays

There are so many grays just lurking in here that promoting this site more wouldnt do a single thing

We need to get the current grays to be active and just stop lurking to get this site to life

There are 30k rejected users as well, they're not included in that number.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Mike141, greywind and 3 others

Original thread im referencing

This site has been increasingly less active (especially the looksmaxxing section) which is why @Master is literally giving away lifetime VIP for people to make looksmaxxing threads rofl

Whenever I post in looksmaxxing section, its viewed by 90% greycels/unregistered users. Veteran users dont even use the LM section or even post threads there ever. Super frustrating to see that.

What you will notice is high effort threads (exception @pneumocystosis & @Orc ) are made by “new” users.

The reason for this is, people use the forum 1-2+ years and think they know everything there is to know and just start shitposting. There are new looksmaxxes that come out all the time though, its at your own detriment to ignore them.

Anyway, encouraging new users to come on the forum is ideal because they will populate the Lm section and hopefully post new ideas/softmaxxes. Most of them will suck, but if 1/10 of them is a consistent poster than its worth it.
You do you, king. :Comfy:

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Clavicular
Read the suggestions in page 1 of this thread from users, some good stuff there on how to increase traffic

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Lokki
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and HTN_Mentalcel
how much would i have to pay to get my name in ur name font/color

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Clavicular

This site has been increasingly less active (especially the looksmaxxing section) which is why @Master is literally giving away lifetime VIP for people to make looksmaxxing threads rofl

Whenever I post in looksmaxxing section, its viewed by 90% greycels/unregistered users. Veteran users dont even use the LM section or even post threads there ever. Super frustrating to see that.

What you will notice is high effort threads (exception @pneumocystosis & @Orc ) are made by “new” users.

The reason for this is, people use the forum 1-2+ years and think they know everything there is to know and just start shitposting. There are new looksmaxxes that come out all the time though, its at your own detriment to ignore them.

Anyway, encouraging new users to come on the forum is ideal because they will populate the Lm section and hopefully post new ideas/softmaxxes. Most of them will suck, but if 1/10 of them is a consistent poster than its worth it.
its fine . i think the whole looksmaxxing trend has died down so noone is gonna join anyway

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Clavicular and n9wiff
I literally just want to read more looksmaxxing content and no ones making it, this is a means to an ascension
I am using topical minox and doing some more looksmaxxes

I will prepare a good thread soon about how to ascend as a curry

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
not a single pixel faggot stop ruining my website

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and HTN_Mentalcel
JoinedMay 5, 2024

stfu
its fine . i think the whole looksmaxxing trend has died down so noone is gonna join anyway

Trend is dead now anyways

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and LegitUser
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, i_love_roosters and tombradylover
I don’t like u man

cope my siblings now know what mog means

had to explain to them that i knew what it and looksmaxxing meant way before it went mainstream :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
My parents browse .org with me

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Jova, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Good. And we can also blackpill the new users about the Jewish question.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LegitUser, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, efidescontinuado, LegitUser and 3 others
Take back the night and friends with a creeper mog

i love you

had a feeling u would know abt the minecraft parody days right when u repped

but unfortunately fallen kingdom and revenge>>>

i can give don’t mine at night third im fine w that

EDIT:HOLY SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED TAKE BACK THE NIGHT THIS ONE BANGS AS WELL

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
servers dead anyways,it took me a full month for my account to get registered,every1 spams dnr nigger+cuck every sentence its soo fucking cringe

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, Jova, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
servers dead anyways,it took me a full month for my account to get registered,every1 spams dnr nigger+cuck every sentence its soo fucking cringe
go back to reddit then nigger

A lot of greys make better threads than half the people trying to gatekeep this site

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
tiktok is the wrong audience also youre a slave to a bottle for the rest of your life lol

i know im grey but i've never downloaded tiktok i'm here from servers
never downloading tiktok is non nt

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Jova
well check out my new red light therapy guide it is based. Im going to make some banger threads in the future on improving health focused on light, detereum and mitochondrial function.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and JohnDoe
the worst gatekeepers on the website, that have been lurking the longest, contribute the absolute least of all.

many of them are so bad it makes you wonder why they haven't been banned yet, take badg for example, I report his threads because they're complete and utter trash and he'll never actually do anything that's suggested but the response I get to my reports is 'just put him on ignore', they are consciously and voluntarily allowing chronic low quality posters to keep spamming their shit threads every week in the looksmax section.
hes banned now

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Im a greycel but I don’t want to post my secrets into long threads because they will get 0 cause I’m a greycel and also because people will just comment dnr. No one cares man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss, JohnDoe, efidescontinuado and 2 others
Im a greycel but I don’t want to post my secrets into long threads because they will get 0 cause I’m a greycel and also because people will just comment dnr. No one cares man.
Dnr u fucking bum cry baby

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista, boss8055 and Jova
i love you

had a feeling u would know abt the minecraft parody days right when u repped

but unfortunately fallen kingdom and revenge>>>

i can give don’t mine at night third im fine w that

EDIT:HOLY SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED TAKE BACK THE NIGHT THIS ONE BANGS AS WELL
fallen kingdom dont mine at night and that tnt capt sparkles song were hardest :LOL::D

I posted a thread about ultra sound cavitation which wasn't water + DIY

but it was called cope and LM section barely gets views compared to my bait threads in off topic
I'm going to try it in a few months if I remember and make a post. Good thread tho

• Love it
Not always, if its good ppl will reply, my somatostatin inhib guide and thyroid guide were made when I was greycel

• +1

Most of the good stuff isn't even on this site so it's pointless. Also the environment here doesn't facilitate a proper research environment considering that most users here are stuck in their old ways using outdated systems from 2014 while dogging on you when you tell them that their precious PSL God has a flaw. Let's not forget the infamous "dnr" or some variation of it whenever you make even a basic hypothesis to try suggest the effectiveness of an item. Users here don't understand basic nuance or have an actual time span to analyze the contents of this forum. Goodluck with your attempt, maybe perhaps people here will use the platform to find the truth of their reality but no further research will be conducted here.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, efidescontinuado, n9wiff and 1 other person
Don't reject people amd forum activity will increase

Most of the good stuff isn't even on this site so it's pointless. Also the environment here doesn't facilitate a proper research environment considering that most users here are stuck in their old ways using outdated systems from 2014 while dogging on you when you tell them that their precious PSL God has a flaw. Let's not forget the infamous "dnr" or some variation of it whenever you make even a basic hypothesis to try suggest the effectiveness of an item. Users here don't understand basic nuance or have an actual time span to analyze the contents of this forum. Goodluck with your attempt, maybe perhaps people here will use the platform to find the truth of their reality but no further research will be conducted here.
Where have people moved to?