My reply to “clavicular what is this behavior” thread

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
U posted some offensive shit threads thats why u prolly git banned
Those soyfags can eat my shit, Raj. That place is absolute fucking shit with it's 50 niggas visiting it a day. What a fucking graveyard :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Those soyfags can eat my shit, Raj. That place is absolute fucking shit with it's 50 niggas visiting it a day. What a fucking graveyard :feelskek:
Except offtopic this place is also a graveyard

Most of the good stuff isn't even on this site so it's pointless. Also the environment here doesn't facilitate a proper research environment considering that most users here are stuck in their old ways using outdated systems from 2014 while dogging on you when you tell them that their precious PSL God has a flaw. Let's not forget the infamous "dnr" or some variation of it whenever you make even a basic hypothesis to try suggest the effectiveness of an item. Users here don't understand basic nuance or have an actual time span to analyze the contents of this forum. Goodluck with your attempt, maybe perhaps people here will use the platform to find the truth of their reality but no further research will be conducted here.
He wants money and craves attention xD

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

Original thread im referencing

This site has been increasingly less active (especially the looksmaxxing section) which is why @Master is literally giving away lifetime VIP for people to make looksmaxxing threads rofl

Whenever I post in looksmaxxing section, its viewed by 90% greycels/unregistered users. Veteran users dont even use the LM section or even post threads there ever. Super frustrating to see that.

What you will notice is high effort threads (exception @pneumocystosis & @Orc ) are made by “new” users.

The reason for this is, people use the forum 1-2+ years and think they know everything there is to know and just start shitposting. There are new looksmaxxes that come out all the time though, its at your own detriment to ignore them.

Anyway, encouraging new users to come on the forum is ideal because they will populate the Lm section and hopefully post new ideas/softmaxxes. Most of them will suck, but if 1/10 of them is a consistent poster than its worth it.
Ova for niggas who's life is the website and are disturbed by this high quality Era of clavicular entertainment

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
bro thinks this is an aa meeting

• JFL
Reactions: shewantsme, Clavicular and Gaygymmaxx
Me neither, i have to deal with this at 14

Wagecucking when everyone else has their summer holiday is pure suifuel:feelswah::feelswah:

My job starts at 6am too so I'm almost sleeping now at 8pm, ova
Brother see the good side.

You never want to peak early, work hard now and strengthen your mind beyond your peers

The capacity to adhere to that sleep schedule can be valuable

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Don't we all?

I certainly seek both.
There is different types of attention, becoming famous from an incel website isnt much better. Alex brown has attention for being a faggot, i would rather be unknown than be known as a faggot.

There is different types of attention, becoming famous from an incel website isnt much better. Alex brown has attention for being a faggot, i would rather be unknown than be known as a faggot.
Clavicular is top kek and my favorite autistic looksmaxxer

I couldn't be happier he's reached the mainstream

And he is not a "faggot" is he?

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Clavicular is top kek and my favorite autistic looksmaxxer

I couldn't be happier he's reached the mainstream

And he is not a "faggot" is he?
Classic autistic black and white thinking xD

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Classic autistic black and white thinking xD
Ur the one who made it black and white when you called him an extreme such as faggot hyperbolically

Ur the one who made it black and white when you called him an extreme such as faggot hyperbolically
I was using an example to explain a point not actually calling him a faggot. I told you brain size and height are correlated, he is 5"6 xD @Lonenely sigma

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Gaygymmaxx
Nigga dropped my height and called in his goon 😭

Odd behavior my friend
brain and heihgt are correlated there is a very high chance you are low iq. SO sorry if that offends you.

You actually did spike my cortisol to record levels I wont even lie

That was a diabolical insult :feelshah: pretty masterful.
Dont worry face and dick are a big part of the equation. THere is still hope xD

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Dont worry face and dick are a big part of the equation. THere is still hope xD
Tiny meat but mogger main character face

I'm good dawg don't worry about me :lul:

This site has 33000 users. Id say 97% of them are grays.

Id also say about 2500-7500 of those 33000 are active, which means another 80-90% of those will be grays

There are so many grays just lurking in here that promoting this site more wouldnt do a single thing

We need to get the current grays to be active and just stop lurking to get this site to life
What percentage of users do you think are gay thou?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lokki
I was using an example to explain a point not actually calling him a faggot. I told you brain size and height are correlated, he is 5"6 xD @Lonenely sigma
I am 5'10

• +1
I remember on youtube bro was shouting out random org members i was caging so hard irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and shewantsme
the worst gatekeepers on the website, that have been lurking the longest, contribute the absolute least of all.

many of them are so bad it makes you wonder why they haven't been banned yet, take badg for example, I report his threads because they're complete and utter trash and he'll never actually do anything that's suggested but the response I get to my reports is 'just put him on ignore', they are consciously and voluntarily allowing chronic low quality posters to keep spamming their shit threads every week in the looksmax section.
Cope

• Hmm...