My Results After 4 Days of Mouth Widening (Before & After)

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Narcissist

So after 4 days of mouth widening I have already noticed a significant difference in both width and shape.

I used the FacialFlex Microstormia device and would sleep with it on at night (so roughly 6-7 hrs / day).

Above is my B&A and it’s obvious that it has gotten a good amount wider aswell as minor shape adjustments, out edges seem a bit more plump and angularity in the middle has decreased which imo looks better.

This is one of the easiest looksmaxes you can do and the results are even more apparent in person & when not zoomed in. It makes your face look way more aesthetic & harmonious.

ALSO NO DEVELOPMENT IN NASOLABIAL FOLDS! I believe this is a myth that started with specifically the FacialFlex device because when not used for mouth widening, your supposed to do an exercise that horizontally open & closes your lips that will indeed cause folds. Just mouth widening will have no activation on the folds.

I’ll continue this for the next couple weeks and by then I should have my desired length, the. maintain after that. If you guys have any questions, let me know.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: buflek, Mateusz74, Deleted member 6695 and 10 others
So u went from lights on to lights off 😐

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 4804 and 9 others
So u went from lights on to lights off 😐
Sorry about the difference in lighting, didn’t want to get out of bed lol. However in the same lighting conditions I believe the results would be more apparent.

i see 0 difference

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, inceletto, PrisonMike and 4 others
i have narrow mouth but im not a coper, I really dont see a difference

if you feel it effects keep it and update

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and SexyMofo
i see a VERY slight difference, although for 4 days this is not bad at all
but next time u should try to take more legit photos to actually be able to tell if u really made a difference

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Reads like your average r/orthotropics post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, ScramFranklin and Deleted member 7173
Damn my bad lol, maybe placebo or something but I still see a pretty big difference. Here is a more accurate Before & After.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, PrisonMike, Deleted member 3202 and 5 others
Damn my bad lol, maybe placebo or something but I still see a pretty big difference. Here is a more accurate Before & After, I’ll switch it out for the one above.

take a pic where ur head is straight and not tilted to the side, way easier to measure

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and SexyMofo
just measure with a ruler. also how do you wear it at night? You sleep on back ? Doesn't your mouth get very dry after a time?

Go Cop a Homeoblock appliance brah, make some real gainz

just measure with a ruler. also how do you wear it at night? You sleep on back ? Doesn't your mouth get very dry after a time?
I will soon but I unfortunately don’t have a before measurement. Yup sleep on back and your mouth is super dry when you wake up but it’s not that bad.

fuck u retard

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and SexyMofo
Damn my bad lol, maybe placebo or something but I still see a pretty big difference. Here is a more accurate Before & After.

I will measure how many mms you have gained when I get out of bed, looks like a significant change

• +1
Op post a picture with the nose as a set point of reference

just measured both pictures, i cant give a numerical increase in mm's since there isnt a common benchmark like the iris i can use but i can tell the % of how much it increased and then make a rough estimate of the actual increase

in both pictures the lip width increased by ~10.5%, since most peoples lips are around 5mm, you had a .5mm increase which is very significant for only 4 days

good work bro

• Love it
just measured both pictures, i cant give a numerical increase in mm's since there isnt a common benchmark like the iris i can use but i can tell the % of how much it increased and then make a rough estimate of the actual increase

in both pictures the lip width increased by ~10.5%, since most peoples lips are around 5mm, you had a .5mm increase which is very significant for only 4 days

good work bro
lol thank you for confirming i’m not crazy, appreciate it. Will try to get to 18-20% increase overall, i think anything past that will start to look odd.

• +1
Reactions: retard
Just measure it with something so you don't have to rely on images only lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Whats the appliance you used?
You got a link for it?

• +1

So after 4 days of mouth widening I have already noticed a significant difference in both width and shape.

I used the FacialFlex Microstormia device and would sleep with it on at night (so roughly 6-7 hrs / day).

Above is my B&A and it’s obvious that it has gotten a good amount wider aswell as minor shape adjustments, out edges seem a bit more plump and angularity in the middle has decreased which imo looks better.

This is one of the easiest looksmaxes you can do and the results are even more apparent in person & when not zoomed in. It makes your face look way more aesthetic & harmonious.

ALSO NO DEVELOPMENT IN NASOLABIAL FOLDS! I believe this is a myth that started with specifically the FacialFlex device because when not used for mouth widening, your supposed to do an exercise that horizontally open & closes your lips that will indeed cause folds. Just mouth widening will have no activation on the folds.

I’ll continue this for the next couple weeks and by then I should have my desired length, the. maintain after that. If you guys have any questions, let me know.

Where is the link to buy it

device like these can create NLF.

Also just get yourself a huge gay mouth theory...

device like these can create NLF.

Also just get yourself a huge gay mouth theory...
By NLF, are you referring to the Nasolabial Flap or Folds?

I assume you mean folds; in my experience I have not experienced folds and I believe it is a myth that started on the initial mouth widening threads as when the device is used for widening, the folds are not activated/stretched. It’s only when you do the exercises the device is used for when it becomes a problem.

Alright brother, you've convinced me. Ordered one

• +1
Please continue updating on this shit and your results, thanks. First person to actually do this

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, Deleted member 7725 and SexyMofo
Please continue updating on this shit and your results, thanks. First person to actually do this
Will do bro. I’ll try to be more accurate in the next update with measurements, probably won’t be for a couple weeks.

• +1
Reactions: puppymaxer

Looks slightly better, but basically almost no noticeable difference
maybe your PSL got 0.25 higher

good job thanks for posting this. I need this.

• +1
Looks slightly better, but basically almost no noticeable difference
maybe your PSL got 0.25 higher
No softmaxxing will improve PSL all that much. Only surgeries.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
Tan, gym, and good hairstyle can increase PSL 1-2 points.
I thought PSL was based purely off bone structure, features and harmony. In other words, it’s different from IRL ratings which factor in the things you mentioned like haircut, etc.

I thought PSL was based purely off bone structure, features and harmony. In other words, it’s different from IRL ratings which factor in the things you mentioned like haircut, etc.
Not just bones but overall objectively attractive features. Fat people will gain PSL by losing weight. Obviously PSL doesn’t account for bluepilled things like smiling or clothes. At least that’s what I think it is.

No softmaxxing will improve PSL all that much. Only surgeries.
jfl, this fourm need to stop coping with surgeries you they will never get

jfl, this fourm need to stop coping with surgeries you they will never get
Most people here are set on getting surgeries and will follow through. I'm saving up right now for one.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix997
Imagine not having a wide mouth like me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-04-17-42-11-002_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-04-17-42-11-002_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

Any further updates bro
Have you grown anymore or has it remained the same?

Any further updates bro
Have you grown anymore or has it remained the same?
Had to take a break cause was on vacation so results shrunk a bit. But for the next month I’ll use it every night and take accurate measurements.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, buflek and Deleted member 7725
Finally someone who actually does this, keep us updated please :love::love::love:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoyGune and SexyMofo
how’s this shit working for you, i need wide mouth asap i look like a blowfish

Just saw this thread. Any updates OP? Always wanted to try the facial flex and it seems it might be worth getting

once you reach ur desired width, how many hours would you wear it to maintain the length