My sister is becoming ogre, she abused me today

i feel like she thinks its cool to be a disgusting ogre i was the same way at 14 and the way foids are theyre just retarded so feed into their own delusions even more

like actually bro try to reason with her it doesnt even need to be harsh i mean it can be harsh but say it in a positive way that makes her think or SOMETHING XDXDXDX
fuck that. I use her acne cream though so not that bad for me:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
something went terribly wrong. How can we be feminine twinks while our parents have like four times our T?
even nowadays my dad's t levels is like negative nowadays even tho it used to be kinda high back in the day but he still was always an incel tbh he went half way across the country missing my 13th birthday and living in the streets for months just so he could find some girl he cheated on my mom with just to find she married chad and get rejected jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
something went terribly wrong. How can we be feminine twinks while our parents have like four times our T?
My mom is high E :Comfy: I look more like her than my dad

• Woah
fuck that. I use her acne cream though so not that bad for me:Comfy:
i use sulphur cleanser and retin a in the evening and clindamycin at morning it works well but im incel so skin is still shit
what is it she has

• So Sad
even nowadays my dad's t levels is like negative nowadays even tho it used to be kinda high back in the day but he still was always an incel tbh he went half way across the country missing my 13th birthday and living in the streets for months just so he could find some girl he cheated on my mom with just to find she married chad and get rejected jfl
My mom is high E :Comfy: I look more like her than my dad
ugh, my nipples are itchy as fuck.

• Woah
Reactions: Bvnny.
i use sulphur cleanser and retin a in the evening and clindamycin at morning it works well but im incel so skin is still shit
what is it she has
Idk but it's not retiniol.

• JFL
ugh, my nipples are itchy as fuck.
what do u expect me to say its like the time they stung after i swam in the pacific ocean after a sewage spill jfl thats the only time my nipples ever bothereed me tbh

• JFL
Idk but it's not retiniol.
damn bro u are probbaly a fucking smoothskin kys tbh acne ruined my life and im not joking i wouldnt be here if not for it 100%%%%% guaranteed
thats why u dont know anything about skincare u just take some rat shit and put it on ur face
retin a

• So Sad
what do u expect me to say its like the time they stung after i swam in the pacific ocean after a sewage spill jfl thats the only time my nipples ever bothereed me tbh
I said it because it's not supposed to happen. My gyno kind of went away for a while but it's coming back.

• JFL
I said it because it's not supposed to happen. My gyno kind of went away for a while but it's coming back.
well u probably like that but bro i may have minor gyno like theres kind of a lump there idk is that normal

• JFL
damn bro u are probbaly a fucking smoothskin kys tbh acne ruined my life and im not joking i wouldnt be here if not for it 100%%%%% guaranteed
thats why u dont know anything about skincare u just take some rat shit and put it on ur face
retin a
I have smooth skin but I have to shave this stupid beard everyday:feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 2d v2 and isis_Bleach
well u probably like that but bro i may have minor gyno like theres kind of a lump there idk is that normal
what do you mean lump? Is it in both?

• So Sad
Reactions: 2d v2
nigga wtf take a gun and blow her brains out
jk more like just tell ur uncles that they shoved shit in ur face wtf i would snitch asap if i was 10
i did snitch you retarded fuck

you have no clue how it works in the west of america, reneck expect their sons to take every bit of dogshit and just run with it like nothing happened. They laughed when i originally told them

U expect me to use a firearm for this purpose, well I knew my life was worth more then a prison sentence, so how about you go and sort your fucked up brain out.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 17791
I have smooth skin but I have to shave this stupid beard everyday:feelswah:
damn my beard probably mogs urs tho i dont think ur supposed to shave it everyday i used to do that when it was still really scruffy now the blade doesnt catch if i shave after less than 2 days of growth which fucking SUCKS DICK
im litreally addicted to the feeling of being clean shaven after multiple days of growth its so smooth too bad im incel

• Woah

you have no clue how it works in the west of america, reneck expect their sons to take every bit of dogshit and just run with it like nothing happened. They laughed when i originally told them

U expect me to use a firearm for this purpose, well I knew my life was worth more then a prison sentence, so how about you go and sort your fucked up brain out.
very toxic environment

why r u so mad nigga i didnt know they were backwaRDS

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 2d v2 and Deleted member 17791
damn my beard probably mogs urs tho i dont think ur supposed to shave it everyday i used to do that when it was still really scruffy now the blade doesnt catch if i shave after less than 2 days of growth which fucking SUCKS DICK
im litreally addicted to the feeling of being clean shaven after multiple days of growth its so smooth too bad im incel
I hate any facial hair at all. It would only become really visible after a few days without showering but I hate it do much.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach and 2d v2
watch old west films. these fucks expect me to be the kid of the 1800s cowboy with no emotion no expectation of anthing fair, just more and mor shit piled into my face and I stay straight faced like clint.

iu

these fucks would take my computer away and hide it, the only escpae i had.

• So Sad
watch old west films. these fucks expect me to be the kid of the 1800s cowboy with no emotion no expectation of anthing fair, just more and mor shit piled into my face and I stay straight faced like clint.

iu

kick their ass

iu

jfl the ironic thing is taking shit in ur face is terra low t and cucked idk why these niggas use their masculine willpower to become even bigger cucks makes no sense

• JFL
jfl the ironic thing is taking shit in ur face is terra low t and cucked idk why these niggas use their masculine willpower to become even bigger cucks makes no sense
because they're retards and white knights.

• +1
kick their ass
Yeah, Honestly, I have kicked their asses. I have told my uncles that their ridiculous expectation of a stonewalled individual who is infinitely strong, showing no emotion, is fucking vile. Their shit is old age, totally bullheaded, and they themselves are weaker then myself.

The problem is the way that they were raised, I think they were totally fucked up by someone in my family, totally screwballed, because their emotions are off, and their expectations of me were far too much for the psyche of a 12 year old kid.

My family was definitely hard on me, no doubt but their is certainly an aspect that has retained, which was strength. The only thing I realize now is that with all the bullshit that they pushed on me, many would have falled much lower that though, this thought has come to my mind. If I was weaker would I have been able to withstand the bullshit. I don't know if it would have been the same.

• Woah
I hate any facial hair at all. It would only become really visible after a few days without showering but I hate it do much.
damn as if without showering it grows more like wtf

• JFL
Actually It's because I have no issue talking about the problems I've faced, learned from, and recovered from. Meanwhile you too are infinitely fucked in your own psyche. I try to help with no avail. Good luck you fucks.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and isis_Bleach
bro ive school in 3 hours and i got 0 sleep now for 24 hours wtf am i gonna do this life sucks dick i had a perfect night i meditated and realized truths about life i started to think that my friend is very serious and needs to be more autistic so i thought what if i need to be more autistic? so i got up outta bed pulled my blanket up and smashed it on my bed (cause thats something an austist does) and i accidentally broke my fan and the light turned on i recoiled

• Woah
Actually It's because I have no issue talking about the problems I've faced, learned from, and recovered from. Meanwhile you too are infinitely fucked in your own psyche. I try to help with no avail. Good luck you fucks.
ur being retarded bro kys doesnt even seem like u learned anything

ur being retarded bro kys doesnt even seem like u learned anything
Yeah I mean no matter if you are acting like a total faggot right now, just tell me to kill myself

Fact is you went through a fragment of the shit I went through in my youth, I know nothing about you at all anyways so I don't really give a shit.

I learned enough to try and spread my knowlege to other men who act weak, that's what I try to help with, but unfortunately since mentally ill faggots infest this forum, it's hard to get it through to some.

I'll leave you to it old bucko. I can't think of anything reasonable to say. Some of you only have the instinct of hate left in you, and I can;t say I truly understand.

i started to think that my friend is very serious and needs to be more autistic so i thought what if i need to be more autistic? so i got up outta bed pulled my blanket up and smashed it on my bed (cause thats something an austist does) and i accidentally broke my fan and the light turned on i recoiled
that sounds truly fucking retarded.

Yeah, Honestly, I have kicked their asses. I have told my uncles that their ridiculous expectation of a stonewalled individual who is infinitely strong, showing no emotion, is fucking vile. Their shit is old age, totally bullheaded, and they themselves are weaker then myself.

The problem is the way that they were raised, I think they were totally fucked up by someone in my family, totally screwballed, because their emotions are off, and their expectations of me were far too much for the psyche of a 12 year old kid.

My family was definitely hard on me, no doubt but their is certainly an aspect that has retained, which was strength. The only thing I realize now is that with all the bullshit that they pushed on me, many would have falled much lower that though, this thought has come to my mind. If I was weaker would I have been able to withstand the bullshit. I don't know if it would have been the same.
I guess you did become stronger from all that, maybe more moral too.

damn as if without showering it grows more like wtf
I meant shaving not showering:feelskek:

• +1
Ask to smell her ass

• JFL
Princess_Fiona.png

• JFL
She weighs more than me.:feelskek:

So I have to be careful because I'm an anorexic femboy.

I'm always kind of scared tbh. She threw a fucking screwdriver at my eye when I was younger. I had to go to the eye doctor to check my eyes, they were cut up, they managed to heal though.

Another time, my older sister threw a knife at me, it was a dinner knife so it didn't kill me but I ended up getting cut on my chest.

My older brother got glassed before by my older sister. He had to get stitches.

What in the flying fuck is going on in your house? where are the parents?

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 17791
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos