My skin feels tighter; is that a good sign?

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
Been using retinol for a few weeks and the effects are starting to be noticeable. I get skin flaking, itchiness and some burning when I apply certain moisturizers (hence why I only do Eucerin and sunscreen now).

What do you think this tightness might mean?

Been using retinol for a few weeks and the effects are starting to be noticeable. I get skin flaking, itchiness and some burning when I apply certain moisturizers (hence why I only do Eucerin and sunscreen now).

What do you think this tightness might mean?
Bro does doing kratom ruin ur looks

Bro does doing kratom ruin ur looks
Nah. Some say it can darken the skin, but I haven't really noticed that. Not sure it would even be a negative for me since I'm pale as phuck haha. No but it realy doesn't. It makes you lose weight though, so that would depend on your personal goal and preference.

Nah. Some say it can darken the skin, but I haven't really noticed that. Not sure it would even be a negative for me since I'm pale as phuck haha. No but it realy doesn't. It makes you lose weight though, so that would depend on your personal goal and preference.
Does it taste bitter I just want get super opiate high feeling do u get it when u take it

Does it taste bitter I just want get super opiate high feeling do u get it when u take it
People use it to get off of heroine/methadone or what have you. The recreational value isn't really comparable to schedule I drugs. You'd just have to try and see if it works for you.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
People use it to get off of heroine/methadone or what have you. The recreational value isn't really comparable to schedule I drugs. You'd just have to try and see if it works for you.
Fuck I need perks feeling so bad