My skin is disgusting

I

Immanuel

Iron
I've been fantasising about having clear and even skin for the longest time but I have no clue how to get there.
Currently I have a rash all over my face, neck and chest so I'm taking antihistamines and moisturising.

So my problems are:

-hyperpigmentation around eyes, lips and parts of my neck :cry::cry:
-stupid skin-coloured spots and some reddish ones:trepidation:
-fine lines on my forehead :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I've been fantasising about having clear and even skin for the longest time but I have no clue how to get there.
Currently I have a rash all over my face, neck and chest so I'm taking antihistamines and moisturising.

So my problems are:

Start dermastamping and exfoliating. What's your routine?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Immanuel

So my problems are:

Take accutane.I can pm you how i look,i started yestarday,will probably get clean in 4-5 months.I have acnes everywhere due to ldaring for 1 year and showering 1 or 2 per week at best jfl.I had some acnes in my freshmen year,but in senior year they escalated so much.

• +1
Take accutane.I can pm you how i look,i started yestarday,will probably get clean in 4-5 months.I have acnes everywhere due to ldaring for 1 year and showering 1 or 2 per week at best jfl.I had some acnes in my freshmen year,but in senior year they escalated so much.

NGL this article is actually really helpful. tl;dr dark marks can be fixed with Retinods, Dermastamping, Sunscreen, and Chemical Peels
https://www.teenvogue.com/story/how-to-treat-acne-scars-and-dark-marks

*also remember with they'll fade within 6 months usually, this stuff just speeds up the process
@Immanuel Fuck, I meant to tag you, not @badromance

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Immanuel and badromance

So my problems are:

I had really dry discolored skin from early teens to age 20. It was all caused by acne and hormones. To be honest there is no cure for hyperpigmentation you just have to wait until the acne goes away sad thing is that this process takes fcking 2 years after even 1 small breakout wtf. Tanning can help even your skin tone though.

When I was younger I tried alot of different acne stuff but it really doesn't make a difference Murad Neutrogena St Ives all of them have salicylic acid that just lowers your skins oil and dry out your face.

Drugs I've tried are hydroquinone used to be a strong skin bleaching agent for the skin banned after black people used too much causing their skin to be purple. 2 percent can be purchased in USA but in Europe they can get 5 percent.

It was so bad in fact that I got depression from it and went to see a dermatologist. They recommended retin a 1 percent a steroid cream. If you look at Google images sometimes it works magic. From legit acne 98 percent of face to 0. But the way it works is by making you create skin faster by aging it rapidly on applied areas so I didn't take it because I was skeptical. To sum it up the chit is entirely caused by your hormones and the only thing you can do is wait it out until around age 20 or 21 when your acne stops. And no your fine lines aren't actually more noticeable its just your perception because almost everyone has them at around your age. The discoloring is just making your face worse if it goes away you wont even care about the forehead wrinkles.

And for Gods sake remove milk from your diet or anything that can mess with your hormone count.

• +1
Start dermastamping and exfoliating. What's your routine?
I can't exfoliate because I have really sensitive but oily skin. I'll have to look into the other thing.
I don't really have a routine but I moisturise before bed and before I leave.
Glad you're no longer ldaring my dude.
I had really dry discolored skin from early teens to age 20. It was all caused by acne and hormones. To be honest there is no cure for hyperpigmentation you just have to wait until the acne goes away sad thing is that this process takes fcking 2 years after even 1 small breakout wtf. Tanning can help even your skin tone though.

When I was younger I tried alot of different acne stuff but it really doesn't make a difference Murad Neutrogena St Ives all of them have salicylic acid that just lowers your skins oil and dry out your face.

Drugs I've tried are hydroquinone used to be a strong skin bleaching agent for the skin banned after black people used too much causing their skin to be purple. 2 percent can be purchased in USA but in Europe they can get 5 percent.

It was so bad in fact that I got depression from it and went to see a dermatologist. They recommended retin a 1 percent a steroid cream. If you look at Google images sometimes it works magic. From legit acne 98 percent of face to 0. But the way it works is by making you create skin faster by aging it rapidly on applied areas so I didn't take it because I was skeptical. To sum it up the chit is entirely caused by your hormones and the only thing you can do is wait it out until around age 20 or 21 when your acne stops. And no your fine lines aren't actually more noticeable its just your perception because almost everyone has them at around your age. The discoloring is just making your face worse if it goes away you wont even care about the forehead wrinkles.

And for Gods sake remove milk from your diet or anything that can mess with your hormone count.
I'm lactose intolerant but I just can't help myself :feelscry: and thanks for the reassurance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401