My skin needs niacinamide plus zinc or alpha arbutin( skincels GTFIH) or something else like hyaronic acid or..?

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Already on tret 0.1 and use salicylic plus lha cleanser

IMG 20220222 170249

IMG 20220222 170243

Hylaruonic whatever its called

@Podunk @Preston @volcelfatcel @sub5inchcel @nietzsche @Alt Number 3 @.👽. @Preoximerianas @sub5inchcel @SubhumanCurrycel @Entschuldigung @VicMackey

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
What r u trying to achieve?? That's a lot of products, more than u should be mixing tbf

What r u trying to achieve?? That's a lot of products, more than u should be mixing tbf
I use only tret and salicylic cleanser now. I want one more so im asking. My goals are whiter skin, tighter pores and no acne marks

Hyaluronic acid is mostly a marketing gimmick. Just keep using tret and moisturize while using sunscreen, and you can also start using niacinimide for improving complexion, that's the best you can do without getting an operation. Realistically those scars won't go away for a long time just by using products, you would need other treatment like laser to make a real difference.

Based on the photos your skin already looks pretty good tbh, don't be fooled by social media. Almost everyone has small blemishes like that if you get close in person.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2106 and 1 other person
Hyaluronic acid is mostly a marketing gimmick. Just keep using tret and moisturize while using sunscreen, and you can also start using niacinimide for improving complexion, that's the best you can do without getting an operation. Realistically those scars won't go away for a long time just by using products, you would need other treatment like laser to make a real difference.

Based on the photos your skin already looks pretty good tbh, don't be fooled by social media. Almost everyone has small blemishes like that if you get close in person.
Are those acne scars? I used tret for three months and saw massive improvement so I hope with niacinamide plus one more month tret skin would look much better

Are those acne scars? I used tret for three months and saw massive improvement so I hope with niacinamide plus one more month tret skin would look much better
Looks like scars, there's some pitting on the left cheek (first pic). If those same blemishes have been there for 3+ weeks then you know they're scars, hard to tell from the pic since it's not very high-res, but small dark blemishes like that are usually scars (I have them too and I've had them for years).

Btw did you start with 0.1% tret? I'm thinking of getting into it to skinmaxx but most people always say to start with lower dose and slowly work your way up. Also did you start off by applying every day or build up?

• +1
Looks like scars, there's some pitting on the left cheek (first pic). If those same blemishes have been there for 3+ weeks then you know they're scars, hard to tell from the pic since it's not very high-res, but small dark blemishes like that are usually scars (I have them too and I've had them for years).

Btw did you start with 0.1% tret? I'm thinking of getting into it to skinmaxx but most people always say to start with lower dose and slowly work your way up. Also did you start off by applying every day or build up?
0.1 every night after exfoliation. It burns a little sometimes if I apply too much by mistake but nothing a man can't handle. Hmm if those are scars will niacinamide or vit C help or at least minimise them?

• +1
0.1 every night after exfoliation. It burns a little sometimes if I apply too much by mistake but nothing a man can't handle. Hmm if those are scars will niacinamide or vit C help or at least minimise them?
Niacinimide just brightens complexion and helps against hyperpigmentation, it won't do much against scars because it's not an active. Vit C might help because it increases collagen. At the end of the day though to fight scars you need something that increases cell turnover, tret is probably he best topical for that and you're already using it so I don't think anything else will make much difference. You've only been using it for 3 months so just keep using it, most people take 8+ months to see good results.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 15827
Niacinimide just brightens complexion and helps against hyperpigmentation, it won't do much against scars because it's not an active. Vit C might help because it increases collagen. At the end of the day though to fight scars you need something that increases cell turnover, tret is probably he best topical for that and you're already using it so I don't think anything else will make much difference. You've only been using it for 3 months so just keep using it, most people take 8+ months to see good results.
Ok so vit C isn't needed? What about alpha arbutin for whiter skin

Ok so vit C isn't needed? What about alpha arbutin for whiter skin
You can try adding Vit C, either it'll help or it'll do nothing, you don't lose much trying. Alpha arbutin makes your skin whiter if the darkness is caused by hyperpigmentation, but your darkness is caused by being a currycel. You can try skin bleaching but that might be bad for your skin, tbh you're actually pretty lightskinned for a curry so I wouldn't worry about it. You have clear curry pheno's so don't even bother trying to JBWfraud because it won't work

• +1
You can try adding Vit C, either it'll help or it'll do nothing, you don't lose much trying. Alpha arbutin makes your skin whiter if the darkness is caused by hyperpigmentation, but your darkness is caused by being a currycel. You can try skin bleaching but that might be bad for your skin, tbh you're actually pretty lightskinned for a curry so I wouldn't worry about it. You have clear curry pheno's so don't even bother trying to JBWfraud because it won't work
what is jbw and bro i am actually tanned rn i was whiter before, thing is i want to look a little whiter but not like north indian white. mostly i want to look more middle east , so alpha arbutin might help right? i will not leave india for the foreseeable future

what is jbw and bro i am actually tanned rn i was whiter before, thing is i want to look a little whiter but not like north indian white. mostly i want to look more middle east , so alpha arbutin might help right? i will not leave india for the foreseeable future
JBW = Just Be White

Idk tbh, when it comes to a lot of skin products you just have to try it to find out if it works because everybody is different and has different underlying causes for their issues and thus might need different treatments. I'm not a dermatologist I can't tell you what will work or won't work for you to fix X issue. I would stick to tret and niacinimide and make sure to moisturize and wear sunscreen

• +1