My skull radiographies

Pipilika

Pipilika

Iron
A very question for You guys ,If I post here my skull radiographies ,face and profile ,could You tel If I have maxila rcessed and what surgeries do I need?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yes

• +1
Yes

• +1
yes

• +1
i will post here a few links from imgur

https://i.imgur.com/THwt0R0.jpg
I m waiting for your opinions what should I need taken into account your knowledge and experience.

Your maxilla doesn't look recessed, your jaw is asymmetrical

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, SubhumanCurrycel, randomvanish and 2 others
And..nobody told me ,what could I do to improve ?
A surgeon from my country ,whom I visited him ,made me this surgical plan : osteotomy to symetrisation of mandible ,BSSO ,bimax with downgrafting and CCW to elongate my face and increased teeth frontal show ( covered by my lips) ,I have a deep bite too.
So ? In another forum one was recommended me chin wing osteotomy for mandible simetry .
Ok,I had almost forgotten ,for Deep bite I want to have orthodontic treatment ,îs it advisable in my case?
Also ,my zigoma or infra and supra orbital projection can be improved?

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Recessed

859122B6 D113 461C A1F3 7740E91E1D5A
8B2EC29D D137 4A8C 9674 BC0B65903604

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
So,the surgical planning of my surgeon îs ok?

growing up you never had your tongue on your palate but often your teeth together, right?

What do You mean?

@Elias
So,the surgical planning of my surgeon îs ok?
i wonder how your eye looking in pictures, brow bone doesn't look prominent.

Neck bone seems low?

Here are some of my scan pics, for you to compare. I am recessed and smallfaced cel.

Last edited:
Neck bone seems low?
What îs the importante of neck bine?
@Elias

i wonder how your eye looking in pictures, brow bone doesn't look prominent.
i dont have big eyes ,no scleral inferior eyelid show ,and uper eyelid exposure minimal ,plus thick and low set eyebrows.
What IT s funny some years ago ,I consulted a plastic surgeon and was trying to convince me to undergone eyebrows lifting surgery ,I didnt know then that men have low set eyebrows and to lift them IT s a feminine trait.
Deusmaximus ,thanks Man.
And ,guys ,why doesnt anybody to give me a hint what should I do,i am confuse

Last edited:
Here are some of my scan pics, for you to compare. I am recessed and smallfaced cel.

He skullmogs you
And..nobody told me ,what could I do to improve ?
A surgeon from my country ,whom I visited him ,made me this surgical plan : osteotomy to symetrisation of mandible ,BSSO ,bimax with downgrafting and CCW to elongate my face and increased teeth frontal show ( covered by my lips) ,I have a deep bite too.
So ? In another forum one was recommended me chin wing osteotomy for mandible simetry .
Ok,I had almost forgotten ,for Deep bite I want to have orthodontic treatment ,îs it advisable in my case?
Also ,my zigoma or infra and supra orbital projection can be improved?
CCW doesn't elongate the face. Your nose projects too much and your undereye support is probably subpar, maxilla lacks widht. However your gonial angle and mandible/chin (except asymmetry) seem to be fine, so I don't exactly know why you would undergo BSSO

Last edited:
bump for op.
high iqcels, come on in.

You have an overbite OP?

He skullmogs you

CCW doesn't elongate the face. Your nose projects too much and your undereye support is probably subpar, maxilla lacks widht. However your gonial angle and mandible/chin (except asymmetry) seem to be fine, so I don't exactly know why you would undergo BSSO
isn't his maxilla ok ?
what would be the angles to considered him is not recessed?

isn't his maxilla ok ?
what would be the angles to considered him is not recessed?
His maxilla could be better, his deep bite gives the illusion that his maxilla is ok but in reality it's not. His Mew line (distance from tip of the nose to frontal teeth) is quite long for one

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Yeah mă. ,I consulted a plastic surgeon some years ago and told me my nose projection îs too big...
Anyway ,I am not clear enough what surgeries do I need? Or should I post real pics too?
Or recommend me somebody Serioux to sens him in private and to give me some directions.

Yeah mă. ,I consulted a plastic surgeon some years ago and told me my nose projection îs too big...
Anyway ,I am not clear enough what surgeries do I need? Or should I post real pics too?
Or recommend me somebody Serioux to sens him in private and to give me some directions.
it would really helpful your real face too. it's hard to assses from your radiographs.