Reactions: Deleted member 2658, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Chadelite and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, joeveniro, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
Looks nice and masculine.

How's the recovery? Any numbness?

• +1
Reactions: MrMeeseeksLookAtM
You didn't look too recessed. Was it more of a downwards movement? How much did lipo cost - I think it ascended you the most

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and MrMeeseeksLookAtM
now you just need to go taban

• +1
You didn't look too recessed. Was it more of a downwards movement? How much did lipo cost - I think it ascended you the most
It was downward and placed more back.
I think it was 5mm height movement for chin elongation and 5mm backwards to place it in a more aesthetic position

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
It was downward and placed more back.
I think it was 5mm height movement for chin elongation and 5mm backwards to place it in a more aesthetic position
ok how much for lipo?

now you just need to go taban
I've done some upper eyelid filler and lower eyelid filler since then, it's much more improved. I will also do fat transfer to browridge/glabella and possibly botox to lower eyebrows

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Taylorswift, Pumanator and maxlooks
Great job OP (y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 5746, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Looks nice and masculine.

How's the recovery? Any numbness?
The recovery was manageable, a bit uncomfortable 5-6 days. Numbness soreness only for 4-5 days. It took about 2 weeks for swelling to subside
Took painkillers and played games. Sleep was quite hard but I had weed and it helped

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Casadonis
He did buccal fat removal, sliding genio and submental lipo for 5.500€
I think lipo alone 1000€

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Casadonis
I have said this in the past. If you have a shitty hyoid, sliding genio + submental lipo is the only solution, adding jaw implants onto this helps a lot. Basically anything that can help stretching out the skin of your submental area will help you.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, slayer69, Deleted member 4310 and 3 others
Reallllly good result. Well done.

Very well done boyo good job.

Any difference with how you’ve been treated since by Normies and foids?

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and MrMeeseeksLookAtM
Very well done boyo good job.

Any difference with how you’ve been treated since by Normies and foids?
Massively! Even though I'm not anywhere near chad teritory, I've had a couple of success stories with foids and generally people look at me differently and been called handsome by a few hot foids. I've also done cheek filler, undereye filler, skincare and mesotherapy for better collagen. I'm a lot more confident in my looks but so much of my past experiences like feeling ugly since school is hard for me to forget. Sometimes I get surprised at how much better I look than say 1 year ago. It's very strange experience because even if I look much more attractive, I'm still unconfident in the way I look from past experiences

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: epictroll, never_lucky, LastHopeForNorman and 10 others
On your photo on the left it looks that your jaw seems to be "sinking" into neck, does lipo help with that at least partially? Or does one need chin wing surgery for that?

Could you post some more pictures of you? Also frontal would be interesting to see.

Looks good but it's your front that matters. Besides your forehead seems to be overtly sloped.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Good results, greycels are the real looksmaxers.

I've considered doing submental lipo + genio as well but I already have over 5000 posts here so it might never happen.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, joeveniro, Taylorswift and 2 others
Good results, greycels are the real looksmaxers.

I've considered doing submental lipo + genio as well but I already have over 5000 posts here so it might never happen.
Vi måste ta reda på var man kan göra Sliding Genio i Sverige. När jag har frågat plastikkirurger om det, så säger dom att det bara är käkkirurger som gör detta. Kan man dock liksom bara kontakta en käkkirurg och fråga om pris för Sliding Genio? Eller hur fan skulle det liksom fungera.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
i need this. What surgeon?

did you get any nerve damage because of the genio? do you feel your lower lip 100% now?

Excellent job op, always happy to see people here actually go through with surgery! How noticeable were the results from the buccal fat removal? Also any chance you have any pics from the front? Thanks man!

Vi måste ta reda på var man kan göra Sliding Genio i Sverige. När jag har frågat plastikkirurger om det, så säger dom att det bara är käkkirurger som gör detta. Kan man dock liksom bara kontakta en käkkirurg och fråga om pris för Sliding Genio? Eller hur fan skulle det liksom fungera.
Det finns ju i typ Tyskland och Nederländerna så ingen fara. Det kommer säkert ta minst 10 år innan det finns i Sverige, vi ligger bakom på denna fronten. Finns fan bara fillers, näsplastik och undermåliga implantat här.

Men fråga en käkkirurg vettja, kanske är billigare här + man slipper resa

Huge ascension and only for 6500?
Lifefuel

• Love it
Did you have a rhinoplasty as well?

If possible send us a front profile
Also good work, if everything goes im planning soon im getting some surgeries ( am already getting some money, not enough tho unfortunately )

• Love it
Also good work, if everything goes im planning soon im getting some surgeries ( am already getting some money, not enough tho unfortunately )

Screenshot 20200907 235311 Gallery
did some cheek filler too

• Love it
Reactions: joeveniro
Will post eyes when I get contacts and remove a chalazion with surgery from left eye :p

Nicee! What surgeries are you planning to do?

Det finns ju i typ Tyskland och Nederländerna så ingen fara. Det kommer säkert ta minst 10 år innan det finns i Sverige, vi ligger bakom på denna fronten. Finns fan bara fillers, näsplastik och undermåliga implantat här.

Men fråga en käkkirurg vettja, kanske är billigare här + man slipper resa

Alltså det går 100% att göra här. Jag vet bara inte hur fan man kontaktar en käkkirurg lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Alltså det går 100% att göra här. Jag vet bara inte hur fan man kontaktar en käkkirurg lmao.
Måste man inte ha remiss från en läkare eller ortodontist?

Jfl at the before/after

• JFL
Huge ascension and only for 6500?
Lifefuel
In my area genio + buccal fat removal costs only 4.8k. Liposuction is more complicated so 6.5k seems fair.

In my area genio + buccal fat removal costs only 4.8k. Liposuction is more complicated so 6.5k seems fair.
As u said front is what makes u Chad or not

Front is defined by eye area midface ratio mostly

Anyone can grow a beard to fraud lower third even if you are u we recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Deutschland muss für Incels das beste Land in Europa sein, oder? Gute Chirurgen und billige Prostituieten. Wünschte ich wäre in DE geboren tbh

• JFL
Deutschland muss für Incels das beste Land in Europa sein, oder? Gute Chirurgen und billige Prostituieten. Wünschte ich wäre in DE geboren tbh
Ja aber deutsche Frauen sind mega scheisse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729