my small dick makes me depressed and suicidal

.πŸ‘½.

.πŸ‘½.

everyone can get a GF except meπŸ’”
I'm deeply depressed because of my 6 inch pencil dickπŸ˜”. I don't find anything in life worth living. I'm tired of the endless cycle of getting up in the morning with my morning wood and seing my sub 8 inch cock. I don't know what to do anymore because frankly its driving me insane. I wake up, and i want to die. Nobody in my life knows anything about this and I'm afraid of telling them because i don't want to risk getting sent back to a mental hospital. I cant tell anybody and its burning me up inside. I'm done everybody. PE is cope so far

help:feelswah:
@CupOfCoffee @eduardkoopman @gigi @stewiegriffin @LooksOverAll @PingPong @Nameless_Sunflower

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, ChristianChad, OOGABOOGA and 14 others
PE is cope? How long have you been using?

• +1
Reactions: .πŸ‘½.
5.5 inches is average you dumb fuck.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Preoximerianas, gamma and 7 others
tfw you've never measured ur dick because u know ur never going to use it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, OOGABOOGA, Preoximerianas and 12 others
dicks.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´ and .πŸ‘½.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 14323
Ok?? Keep using it, 6 inches isn’t small and if you have dagger dick just save up for fat graft.
dont JFL me im this close🀏 to roping:pepefrown:

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 14323
bro its not like u have a 3 inch micropenis and are psl 2 incel. could be more over bruh

6 inch is lifefuel if not under 4 inch girth

6in mogs if you’re as girthy as u are long

6 inch --> 7inch with PE. boom your big to almost every girl

• +1
Reactions: .πŸ‘½., OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
I'm deeply depressed because of my 6 inch pencil dickπŸ˜”. I don't find anything in life worth living. I'm tired of the endless cycle of getting up in the morning with my morning wood and seing my sub 8 inch cock. I don't know what to do anymore because frankly its driving me insane. I wake up, and i want to die. Nobody in my life knows anything about this and I'm afraid of telling them because i don't want to risk getting sent back to a mental hospital. I cant tell anybody and its burning me up inside. I'm done everybody. PE is cope so far

@CupOfCoffee @eduardkoopman @gigi @stewiegriffin @LooksOverAll @PingPong @Nameless_Sunflower
I use a rolling pin on mine

szilikon_sodrofa_nyujtolap_1_1.jpg

It absolutely works :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Just average range length.

You never had sex right? So you don't even know it's to tiny to please women

just penis pump and hang the only 2 proven penis length exercises that work.
plus dick if not below 5 inches is the one of the least important lookmaxxes and more for our own ego.
height, hair, face, status, muscles even personality comes before it but it is the cherry on top

• +1
Reactions: .πŸ‘½. and germanlooks
you just want him to suffer more @eduardkoopman @HighTierNormie @PingPong

let the boy end it:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: .πŸ‘½. and Deleted member 14323

I have 7 inch length and only 5 inch girth, it's much fucking worse jfl

I would much rather have 6 inch length and 6 inch girth but whatever at least it's decent

3 in girth? nah thats impossible thats too fucking small its like being 1.5 inch length??

ur lengthi s completely fine but ur girth is worrying (if true) lol.

• +1
3 in girth? nah thats impossible thats too fucking small its like being 1.5 inch length??

ur lengthi s completely fine but ur girth is worrying (if true) lol.
i have a rare disease where my dick gets smaller/thinner when erect. 20cent coin is the maximum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, germanlooks and Biiyo03
i have a rare disease where my dick gets smaller/thinner when erect. 20cent coin is the maximum
Yo thats crazy, try PE asap tbh I think u can still ascend, fat grafts I heard about but dunno how good is it.

Is there some cure to this disease or no?

• +1
u can get filler to make it fatter just saying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .πŸ‘½. and Lars
You are larping for sure rn.
I can never trust you tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Slob and .πŸ‘½.
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 13335 and germanlooks
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and .πŸ‘½.
just penis pump and hang the only 2 proven penis length exercises that work.
plus dick if not below 5 inches is the one of the least important lookmaxxes and more for our own ego.
height, hair, face, status, muscles even personality comes before it but it is the cherry on top
JFL @ delusional cope femoids wont leave you if you are not big enough
Also no possibility of becoming fwb because average aint good

• +1