My son was born today!

noooooo i will never be godfather to little tony junior :(
ok meby i reconsider and have a son in the next 5 years and when he grows 12 im going to ask him to fuggit you :p

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 1476
fucky black girl to make your parents shamed as revenge
there r no blacks here doe i will hef to move to africa. AFRICA JFL

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and lutte
Augustine's a good name for a child. Besides the birth month being August, the name itself has power.
His name is Caleb. Only one of two people out of the entire congregation of Israel that came out of Egypt ever entered into the promised land. Joshua and Caleb. I want my boy to enter the promised land.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: paranakee, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8244 and 2 others
I'm happy for you!
Your wife looks tired I hope she's feeling fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
there r no blacks here doe i will hef to move to africa. AFRICA JFL
hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14848 and Tony
let it be mandarin, china will be number 1 soon anyway
He's gonna have both languages as a mother tongue. He'll only be alowed to speak English with me and Chinese with his mother. We won't respond to him if he uses the other parent's native language when talking to us.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, DharkDC and owlofathena
Greta news to hear but it looks like he already looks more Asian I would raise him in China 100 percent than in the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 12002
Inability? Oh, I've got plenty of ability? Always had it. Don't cope with your own shortcomings by thinking you know why somebody like me does the things he does.

I like Asian women. I've liked them more than any kind of women since I was 8. If white women were what I liked most then that's exactly what I would have for a wife. Probably wouldn't have taken me so long to get married if that was the case.
These comments about your wife are stupid
I don't think she's attractive as well but it's your wife and if your are happy with her that's what matters
people here make fun of you for being homeless and shit but don't realize you are more free than a wagecucking single guy
you have my respect dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, owlofathena and Deleted member 12002
My man, what career do you hope he gets
I hope he grows into a man of God above all else. For a career, I don't think it's good for parents to speculate on, or try to envision for, that sort of thing. Like so many other things he'll have to figure that out for himself and see where he fits.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, Enfant terrible, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
Just don’t raise him to be self-hating. Help him be comfortable with his identity. Connection to culture is important. Good luck.
Thanks man. That's exactly right. He'll grow up with a lot of good Asian roll models. My wife and I have never looked down on Asian men for being Asian either. As crazy as it might sound I always wanted to be Chinese, Jap, or Vietnamese myself when I was growing up. No I guess I get to live vicariously through my son.

• +1
Reactions: Reiraku
Just a question, why show your son and wife to the autists here?
There's a lot of good people one here. The bad ones don't bother me and won't make any difference anyways.

• Love it
Reactions: Rainman988
Congrats man!

Make sure to be there for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing, Chadakin and 1 other person
I'm happy for you!
Your wife looks tired I hope she's feeling fine
Thanks. Yeah the whole process took about 30 hours. No sleep, no food, and a lot of pain. Pushing the baby out at the end required a ton of energy and she hadn't eaten in almost forty hours at that point. And since he's arrived she's had to be awake every three hours to feed him. She'll need to continue too keep this schedule for at least two more months. Feeding round the clock 24/7. She's feeling a lot better though. We're both happy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: paranakee and Deleted member 3828
Greta news to hear but it looks like he already looks more Asian I would raise him in China 100 percent than in the west
These comments about your wife are stupid
I don't think she's attractive as well but it's your wife and if your are happy with her that's what matters
people here make fun of you for being homeless and shit but don't realize you are more free than a wagecucking single guy
you have my respect dude
Thanks man. Exactly. People are gonna be stupid no matter what.

I am technically homeless you could say. Really though we're just in transit. She and I have been married almost three years and have lived in plenty of hotels in China for extended periods while transitioning from one place to the next. We've lived in 3 different cities, had 5 different apartments, and more hotels than I can begin to count. We've also lived in two different houses in her village and spent four months living alone in a gated compound out in the middle of nowhere. We're used to moving from place to place and know how to take good care of ourselves when living in transitory/ non conventional situations. The most impootant thing is I got the ability to support us and we're happy.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 14848
Inability? Oh, I've got plenty of ability? Always had it. Don't cope with your own shortcomings by thinking you know why somebody like me does the things he does.

I like Asian women. I've liked them more than any kind of women since I was 8. If white women were what I liked most then that's exactly what I would have for a wife. Probably wouldn't have taken me so long to get married if that was the case.
This is just the reality, you had to fly across the ocean to pass your genes. And I like how you completely avoid the first half, if you raise him in the west you clearly give don't give a shit about the child and want the worst for him. Also any1 with any form of white gene can go to asia and get a girl, this is not a shortcoming of mine

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, BigJimsWornOutTires and Chadakin
Congratulations man hope your son is strong and healthy

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 12002
This is just the reality, you had to fly across the ocean to pass your genes. And I like how you completely avoid the first half, if you raise him in the west you clearly give don't give a shit about the child and want the worst for him. Also any1 with any form of white gene can go to asia and get a girl, this is not a shortcoming of mine
What makes you think I had to? Is it not possible for a white man to simply prefer Asian women?

I already lived in Asia for 7 years before marrying my wife. The guys who go to Asia just to find a wife always end up married before their first year and a half in country. I've never had a problem with women not finding me attractive. I've been with black, white, and Asian women. White girls I've dated in America and in China too.

The shortcoming I alluded to was an inability to get the kind of women you're attracted to. Why else would you think a white man you don't know who marries an Asian women would only do so because he can't get a white one?

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 12688
9 lb, 9 oz

Mirin’ your baby’s heavy birth weight. He’ll be a gigamogger.

I wasn’t even 6 pounds. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 12002
Jackie chan?
img_20210830_124239-jpg.1294295

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and thecel
What makes you think I had to? Is it not possible for a white man to simply prefer Asian women?

I already lived in Asia for 7 years before marrying my wife. The guys who go to Asia just to find a wife always end up married before their first year and a half in country. I've never had a problem with women not finding me attractive. I've been with black, white, and Asian women. White girls I've dated in America and in China too.

The shortcoming I alluded to was an inability to get the kind of women you're attracted to. Why else would you think a white man you don't know who marries an Asian women would only do so because he can't get a white one?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

You're attracted to asian women because of determinism. Your subpar looks inherently influenced you to be attracted to asian women

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
You're attracted to asian women because of determinism. Your subpar looks inherently influenced you to be attracted to asian women
I don't know about that.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
He will be a hapa slayer, How tall u are?
6ft on the dot. My wife's father's about a centimeter or two taller than me and blows my frame out of the water. I'm not a small framed dude myself.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and RetardSubhuman
What are you going to do to ensure that he doesn't end up on sites like this? You need a plan to maximize his looks, personality, social status, social opportunities etc. He IS a half-Asian male, which statistically is not a favorable thing to be in the west.

Play your cards right with him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
What are you going to do to ensure that he doesn't end up on sites like this? You need a plan to maximize his looks, personality, social status, social opportunities etc. He IS a half-Asian male, which statistically is not a favorable thing to be in the west.

Play your cards right with him
A lot of things. I'll simply teach him what I've learned. He won't set foot in an American public school. I don't want him conditioned by an institution to downplay his masculinity from an early age (to be a beta). If we're still in the U.S. buly the time he's 4 or 5 he's gonna start being home schooled. Before he's.out of middle school though we'll be.living abroad again. I'm gonna take the family to SE Asia to live eventually, but I might take em to Moscow for a year or to to tie up the loose ends for Russian (I'm not wuite fluent yet? Overseas I'll let him do a year or two of public schooling. Just to give him a taste of it, and the chance to hold his own.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
That's complete bullshit mate tbh what you just said. Even Eriksen who is a gigachad is gay. You would think with his 10/10 face he would be straightest dude on earth but no he is gay. And Mykonos, earrings and never posting himself with any women should tell you that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 12002
That's complete bullshit mate tbh what you just said. Even Eriksen who is a gigachad is gay. You would think with his 10/10 face he would be straightest dude on earth but no he is gay. And Mykonos, earrings and never posting himself with any women should tell you that
You think looks are the only thing that influence who a person becomes? No. Of course i wouldn't think that JUST having a 10/10 face makes someone straight

• Love it
No rebuttal? Is it because you made an incorrect assumption about my logic?

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and owlofathena
No rebuttal? Is it because you made an incorrect assumption about my logic?
A man's looks has nothing to do with whenever he would be attracted to another race. Everyone's type is different. A lot of white men are actually attracted to Asians although its mainly Filipino women

• JFL
  • +1
A man's looks has nothing to do with whenever he would be attracted to another race. Everyone's type is different. A lot of white men are actually attracted to Asians although its mainly Filipino women
A mans looks - among other things influence a persons life experience, and therefore personality, personal interests, etc. In the same way if someone is unattractive they're more likely to be introverted hence rotting inside and "enjoying" video games, when in reality they were influenced by aspects of their life for that "preference."

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadakin, Deleted member 5786 and owlofathena
A mans looks - among other things influence a persons life experience, and therefore personality, personal interests, etc. In the same way if someone is unattractive they're more likely to be introverted hence rotting inside and "enjoying" video games, when in reality they were influenced by aspects of their life for that "preference."
Yes that has an influence of course no doubt about that but a person entire type isn't determined by their looks. Its mainly white men that even like Asian women and the majority they are talking about is usually Filipino women

• JFL
  • +1
Yes that has an influence of course no doubt about that but a person entire type isn't determined by their looks. Its mainly white men that even like Asian women and the majority they are talking about is usually Filipino women
Well that's because of hypergamy as im sure you already know, white men realize this and it influences their "preference." Still determinism, and as i said it's not all about looks, so i didn't disagree with you. But it will be the main determining factor for white men who are going to asia for their women

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and owlofathena
I liked Flip women a lot when I was younger, before I got to know them too well. Used to work with a lot of them when lived in the Midwest. The Filipinos that I've met who are living in Western countries (America) seem to be very decent people, but the ones I've met abroad can be give and take. Most of the flips I've run into in SE Asia are simply no good.

Their culture/family life doesn't fit my personality too well. I don't think I'd have enjoyed being with a Filipina too much.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Well that's because of hypergamy as im sure you already know, white men realize this and it influences their "preference." Still determinism, and as i said it's not all about looks, so i didn't disagree with you. But it will be the main determining factor for white men who are going to asia for their women
Most men who go to Asia don't do so for the women. Even if they end up marrying a local while they're there.

Most men who go to Asia don't do so for the women. Even if they end up marrying a local while they're there.
True they also travel because they feel a need to escape western culture because of the negative reinforcement they receive., so essentially the same concept as before

• Love it
Congratulations bro!

Considering you wanting to take him to China how are you gonna make sure he doesn't become a beta drone? The average age of losing your virginity is 21,9 years old in China. I hope you don't plan on making him slave through school his entire youth for a chance to get into a shitty Chinese university.

Also if possible, consider coming to Scandinavia. Immigration can be pretty tough but we have some of the best work/life balance in the world and welfare systems. Also the highest social mobility in the world. Even if just for the first 5 years it would probably help your family a lot that you won't have to work past 16.

mashallah, may Allah(swth) guide him to become a k-pop star