My stacy sister rejected a neckbeard guy at her high school and ghosted him

vanillabean

vanillabean

come on barbie lets go party
So my Stacy sister (as you might know), had a neckbeard guy who looked like this below interested in her ever since looking at her during their free period, he looked like a combination of these two guys here, based on how she described him:

images
GadahnBeforetheBeard.jpg

He was giving her notes and being friendly towards her and she would be nice back just so he could keep on latching on to her, and because she has some decency (she hates neckbeard nerd incelish dudes irl).

A while later, she ghosted him after some days have passed and she told me that she didn't talk to him because she wasn't interested in being friends with a dude like him and he just did his shit and didn't care much. Keep in mind that this guy didn't even know her real personality and just approached her because of her looks and because she seemed "cool".

Even though I might be ugly, if I looked like that I wouldn't approach any stacy/stacylite in the first place AT ALL because I know I would get ghosted jfl. Poor man probably got his heart broken.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, Ken and Roquefort
I hope he rapes

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
you should spitroast your sister with him fr

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
I hope he rapes
but Stacies aren't attracted to Neckbeards/Incels, even though they would probably be kind to them from pity.

Femcels/legbeards literally throw the most autistic tantrums ever when Chad rejects them

You only talk about your sister, bet that bitch a mtb at best who got pumped and dumped by the fake Versace wearing niggers st your school

the guy:

A picture of a green eyed male with long wavy hair ready to drive off in his car

• JFL
Reactions: Ken
Do you really want your sis to fuck a neck beard ? What a shitty brother you are

Post pics of ur sister no balls

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Stfu abt ur sister i believe ur gonna commit incest soon. Also no pics and i dont believe this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
So my Stacy sister (as you might know),
So you have a Stacy sister...how sweet...does she have Facebook/Instagram/TikTok, so we could see her?

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Lol at least he tried