MY STEP SISTER JUST TOLD ME HER BFs penis sized and blackpilled me [BRUTAL]

Lihito

Lihito

Kraken
Ealj

i basically asked her if her BF is as big as this hair accesory and she said "kinda yes"

she was shocked i was asking her at first but then told me she got lucky with her BF

Penis size

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Growth Plate, CyprusGD and 5 others
What the fuck least incestual Eastern European family

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775, bogii, Deleted member 2729 and 21 others
BROOOTAL

i also talked with this girl from my college that researched blackpill and believes in it

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Cucked asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775
Elaborate
will make a separate thread

but basically we matched on tinder and we both study sociology on same college and she said she fully believes in blackpill and that my manlet ass should SEAmaxx because im to short (shes a tall balkan beauty)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 22930, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
will make a separate thread

but basically we matched on tinder and we both study sociology on same college and she said she fully believes in blackpill and that my manlet ass should SEAmaxx because im to short (shes a tall balkan beauty)
Why did she match with you on tinder then, just to tell you that? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, \/orman, Pikabro and 4 others
what does her face look like

what kind of a retard assumes anyone at 5foot7 smashes at balkans

god this forum has goten bluepilled
Nigga she matched with you

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, chadmanlet04, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Just wear lifts
you kiddin me bro? I have a short face , no lower third , infraorbital reccession and best you can do is "wear lifts bro"?

Might as well tell me to "shower smelly inkwell"

my dick is the length of my hand

you kiddin me bro? I have a short face , no lower third , infraorbital reccession and best you can do is "wear lifts bro"?

Might as well tell me to "shower smelly inkwell"
Yeah you’re right tbh I just didn’t wanna be a dick, maybe you should focus on being happy and finding a hobby or smthng

Yeah you’re right tbh I just didn’t wanna be a dick, maybe you should focus on being happy and finding a hobby or smthng
YEAH JUST TELL ME TO BE A CHILD WHILE EVEWRYONE ERLYSE ENJOYS SEX

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Post her pics

When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her naked body, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister. Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Zeruel
When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her naked body, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister. Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
what book is that

Lol at white people

nigga wtf :what: why tf are you texting your sister about her bf's dick? Do you wanna fuck him or something

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 14262, Truecel14 and 1 other person
The bible is based when it comes to sex tbh
i want a big dick that women will deepthroat

tell me something thats better then bathmate

nigga wtf :what: why tf are you texting your sister about her bf's dick? Do you wanna fuck him or something
nah i just want to show her shes the same type of woman (all women) that would only fuck big dick chads and settle for betabuxxers

• Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
i want a big dick that women will deepthroat

tell me something thats better then bathmate
Unconditional love and real loyalty to each other because that would also mean you’d get that sexual pleasure often.

Unconditional love and real loyalty to each other because that would also mean you’d get that sexual pleasure often.
no i mean methods to enlarge my penis

YEAH JUST TELL ME TO BE A CHILD WHILE EVEWRYONE ERLYSE ENJOYS SEX
Your first mistake is thinking you’re entitled to sex, hate to break it to you sweaty, but you’re not.

You sound like a child, maybe once you mature and EDUCATE yourself you’ll understand

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
thats not that big, how small is your penis?

no i mean methods to enlarge my penis
I’m pretty sure you can make a woman cum pretty hard with an average penis but it can depend on the woman of course.

You’re just another young guy on here with self-esteem issues is what it seems to me.

I’m pretty sure you can make a woman cum pretty hard with an average penis but it can depend on the woman of course.

You’re just another young guy on here with self-esteem issues is what it seems to me.
You know what , For coping purposes , il' just believe this pille of bullshit

thats not that big, how small is your penis?
5.3 inches in the Balkans where most men are literaly OOZING with their fucking DHT bald bodies and Huge dicks