MY STEP SISTER JUST TOLD ME HER BFs penis sized and blackpilled me [BRUTAL]

5.3 inches in the Balkans where most men are literaly OOZING with their fucking DHT bald bodies and Huge dicks
lmao gotta geomaxx ig

My dick is 6.7 x 6 inches and curved to the left, but my hands are 4 inch wide and I can masturbate using both hands when I'm lean and there's another half inch of glans showing... Also girls know as much about penis size as they know about height: pretty much nothing...

If for a girl 5'10 = 6'0 and 6'1 = 6'3, a dick of 5.5 = 7.0 and a 7.0 dick = 8.5 and so on... They are shit at guessing things, that's why they are bad drivers and why they end up with guys that beat/cheat on them..

My dick isn't small and a 5'5 girl can fit 3 hands through my shaft, but the same dick appears smaller in my 8.5 x 4.0 hands.

How old is your step sister OP?

my dick is the length of my hand
@bugeater23 's hand

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
Yes but u have some good features. I'd say u have low sex appeal, but are decent looking (if u fix your hair) and can definitely get relationship with decent girls, prob also HTB
What cut do you suggest

Shorter man, 1 on the sides, 3 on top
Yeah everyone from Croatia wants that one

It doesnt suit me since i have a bad skull shape but wide face whicj just looks subhuman

Yeah everyone from Croatia wants that one

It doesnt suit me since i have a bad skull shape but wide face whicj just looks subhuman
ah right ok.

fucking Croatia national team is known as a joke in UK and Australia cos despite being so good, and having had 2 golden generations (the Suker team of 98 and modric team of 18), they are crazy subhuman.

imagine they play a France team full of Chad's and tyrones, their women will be disgusted

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Brutal why did she tell you that?

what is ideal size according to her

Btw did ERs sister tell him her BFs dick size?

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
Btw did ERs sister tell him her BFs dick size?
I claimed that the reason her partners were "ex" is because of their inferior height , looks and penis size. My retard foid stepsister told me she USED to date a short guy once and a small penis once but as i Said she USED TO and thats why they became an "ex" rather then stayed Like her HTN tall big dick fiancee

You should rape her tbh it's not counted as incest.