My stock market loss. JFL Wallstreet cucked me out of my life savings.

D

Deleted member 22627

Uppereyelidexposuremaxxer
JFL. I didn't even trade with options or use leverage.

The jews scammed me. (Divide by 10 to get US Dollar amount)

JFL

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Crusile, Lmao and 8 others
So you lost $60K?

why did you give all your money to jews? i mean really its common sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and BoneDensity
why did you give all your money to jews? i mean really its common sense
If I had any common sense I would't have lost it all. I'm just a brute. Not cut out for finance stuff.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, BoneDensity, Roquefort and 1 other person

View attachment 1972462
arent u that nerdic who was making all those ethnic hate threads jfl?

stfcel retard lost all his money blamin it on da jooz 😂 Full negative iq on display, have fun with losing 60k faggot

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Rt-Rust1, capybara and 8 others

stfcel retard lost all his money blamin it on da jooz 😂 Full negative iq on display, have fun in 60k debt boyo
It's not debt you fucking low IQ shitskin.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 23228
It's not debt you fucking low IQ shitskin.
u still lost 60k, stormie iq showing.

Meanwhile ethnic u bark for is taking welfare checks fuckin ur foids

swedish cuck 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Rt-Rust1, capybara and 4 others
u still lost 60k, stormie iq showing.

Meanwhile ethnic u bark for is taking welfare checks fuckin ur foids

swedish cuck 😂
Look at this little shitskin. SO MAD :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

muh muh fucking white whaman jfl KYS

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23228
Look at this little shitskin. SO MAD :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

muh muh fucking white whaman jfl KYS
that 60k u lost is going to a corp or someone who will pay taxes

those taxes will be used on welfare checks to accomoate BBC migrants

who fuck ur foids and leave u homeless. Swedish cuck 😂

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sub0, Patient A and 3 others

"muh ethnic fuck foids take ur money" JFL at you shitskins. I lost more money in a year than you ever earned in total all your life. lmao seeth more.

I'll make more money but you'll always be a shitskin rotting in the gutter in Mumbai.

• +1
Reactions: germcel
"muh ethnic fuck foids take ur money" JFL at you shitskins. I lost more money in a year than you ever earned in total all your life. lmao seeth more.

I'll make more money but you'll always be a shitskin rotting in the gutter in Mumbai.
ill stay in mumbai meanwhile ur swedish ass pays 5k rent and 50% in taxes

while a bbc monster fucks ur foids and leaves u seething on an incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Dr. Mog, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person

stfcel retard lost all his money blamin it on da jooz 😂 Full negative iq on display, have fun with losing 60k faggot
comcial losing 60k to scammers, how can you be that dumb.

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 23228
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog
ill stay in mumbai meanwhile ur swedish ass pays 5k rent and 50% in taxes

while a bbc monster fucks ur foids and leaves u seething on an incel forum
They're trash and will always be second class citizens. Nobody is fucking anything. They'll rot in the ghettos forever just like you.
comcial losing 60k to scammers, how can you be that dumb.
What a stupid fucking question.

They're trash and will always be second class citizens. Nobody is fucking anything. They'll rot in the ghettos forever just like you.

What a stupid fucking question.
stupid question for a stupid guy

hahahaha 60k hahahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog and Deleted member 23228
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
on my daddy nuts and dick you're one of the dumbest users on the site
Keep seething shitskin. I'll make more money while you'll always be living in the gutter like the trash you are.

Yup. After i pay taxes next year I'm broke.
I don't understand, which company did you invest in? Did it just go bust? Also, how'd you managed to invest that much in the first place?

I don't understand, which company did you invest in? Did it just go bust? Also, how'd you managed to invest that much in the first place?
Kept averaging down. Rescission hit. Putin invaded Ukraine, company fell short of all promises, getting sued, CEO got fired etc etc. perfect shit storm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Patient A, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Kept averaging down. Rescission hit. Putin invaded Ukraine, company fell short of all promises, getting sued, CEO got fired etc etc. perfect shit storm.
Rookie mistake, I suppose. Those events were for the most part unforeseeable but to go all-in wasn't the move.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and GuyFromSingapore
Rookie mistake, I suppose. Those events were for the most part unforeseeable but to go all-in wasn't the move.
I have other positions but this is the bulk of it. Had reason to believe it was going to run but it crashed to almost nothing. Might get delisted soon.
Unfortunately I have a big tax debt which will force me to liquidate sooner or later at a huge loss.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Alexanderr
Welcome to the club

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I have other positions but this is the bulk of it. Had reason to believe it was going to run but it crashed to almost nothing. Might get delisted soon.
Unfortunately I have a big tax debt which will force me to liquidate sooner or later at a huge loss.
Why did you decide to invest so heavily in this single stock a year ago (I guess that's when you bought first)? Did you perform any TA/FA or what was your reasoning?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Human psychology is pretty interesting. I find myself struggling to stick to the fundamentals I know are sound. As for the tax debt, seems like you were planning on liquidating in the near future anyway then? With the hope, the stock would've earned you some profit?

Much of that could’ve been foreseen or at least assumed/adjusted for, imo.

It was a very shaky market leading up to the invasion to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
U fking retard if u need something better than jewish ape stock and do something with ur money pm me

Go all in with your next paycheck your chances of winning are now bigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Lmao, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
If I had any common sense I would't have lost it all. I'm just a brute. Not cut out for finance stuff.
idk how much leverage you used but you had almost $70k to lose in the first place. you’re not doing too bad

Why did you decide to invest so heavily in this single stock a year ago (I guess that's when you bought first)? Did you perform any TA/FA or what was your reasoning?
I had insight in to their proprietary pricing model and customer base, it was easy to derive earnings estimates and a fair market cap from those numbers. They unfortunately failed to meet their projections and even lost key accounts. They also oversold business deals that were in the pipeline that never materialized.

Death knell was when they cancelled their last earnings call and laid off their CEO, CFO and 30% of staff. The stock took one last massive dump. I unfortunately did not have the ability to trade after hours or I would have dump it all.

• So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

View attachment 1972462
So you invested $68+k USD into Iron Net and your investment is down 92.59% from when you made the stock purchase? Am I reading that correctly?
Rule #1 of investing is to not put all your eggs in one basket. You're supposed to diversity your portfolio. To be on the safe side, the bulk of your portfolio should be in ETFs. And a small percentage in individual blue chip company stocks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Anchor_Ship
Literally rope yourself
68k could've went into anything but that

Too much wsb subreddit browsing?

You dumb fuck

You’re a complete retard

So you invested $68+k USD into Iron Net and your investment is down 92.59% from when you made the stock purchase? Am I reading that correctly?
Rule #1 of investing is to not put all your eggs in one basket. You're supposed to diversity your portfolio. To be on the safe side, the bulk of your portfolio should be in ETFs. And a small percentage in individual blue chip company stocks.
You don't think I have read even the most basic investment strategies? You don't think I know these things? Nigger I've been day trading for quite some time and have traded commodities, crypto and different derivatives.

I still have a stock depot with boomer stocks and ETFs.

I mog you to death face wise and career wise keep barking for me retarded dog
Lmao. You are an incel and most likely a shitskin. Keep barking from your Mumbai slum.

Lmao. You are an incel and most likely a shitskin. Keep barking from your Mumbai slum.
I’m neither of those lol.

Keep blowing 68k on one stock like the low iq dumbass you are.

I’m neither of those lol.

Keep blowing 68k on one stock like the low iq dumbass you are.
Keep dreaming about your surgeries you deformed mentally ill freak. :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mirin

i "lost" 150k on crypto

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 22627 and 1 other person
Keep dreaming about your surgeries you deformed mentally ill freak. :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What were you thinking putting 68k in one stock? Surely that wasn’t all your money? JFL at how retarded you are if you lost all your savings investing in one fucking stock.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
What were you thinking putting 68k in one stock? Surely that wasn’t all your money? JFL at how retarded you are if you lost all your savings investing in one fucking stock.
I'm a gambler obviously. And no it's not all my money but it's all my day trading money which fucking sucks either way.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I'm a gambler obviously. And no it's not all my money but it's all my day trading money which fucking sucks either way.
Markets been down ever since this retarded Ukraine shits started. Hopefully you make back what you lost bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 22627
You don't think I have read even the most basic investment strategies? You don't think I know these things? Nigger I've been day trading for quite some time and have traded commodities, crypto and different derivatives.

I still have a stock depot with boomer stocks and ETFs.
You literally said in the OP you got cucked out of your life savings investing in this pump n dump pink sheet stock. Yet here you are telling me that you have boomer blue chip stocks and ETFs as well. lmfao