My stock market loss. JFL Wallstreet cucked me out of my life savings.

Markets been down ever since this retarded Ukraine shits started. Hopefully you make back what you lost bhai
The market overall is going to recover. But that one meme company he invested in probably will never recover. It's over.
More than one-third of my portfolio is in FAGMAN tech stocks (Facebook, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Netflix). These are the top tech companies in the USA.
28% of my portfolio is in the S&P 500. The best companies in America.
27% of my portfolio is in a Canadian high dividend yield ETF. A collection of 47 Canadian corporations that pay out the best dividend yields.
Rest is in blue chips in Canada and the USA like banks, energy companies, Pfizer, Visa, Mastercard. Basically run by kikes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 20631
The market overall is going to recover. But that one meme company he invested in probably will never recover. It's over.
More than one-third of my portfolio is in FAGMAN tech stocks (Facebook, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Netflix). These are the top tech companies in the USA.
27% of my portfolio is in a Canadian high dividend yield ETF. A collection of 47 Canadian corporations that pay out the best dividend yields.
Rest is in blue chips in Canada and the USA like banks, energy companies, Pfizer, Visa, Mastercard. Basically run by kikes
Not sure if you are bragging but that is the most ordinary portfolio I’ve ever seen. Basically what every pension fund portfolio looks like.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
You're a cúmskin, why did you even think about entering stock market, your negative IQ doesn't allow you to do it, leave it for curries and gooks. We do it better than y'all

Serves you right, swedish lanklet

You're a cúmskin, why did you even think about entering stock market, your negative IQ doesn't allow you to do it, leave it for curries and gooks. We do it better than y'all
I thought I could beat the Jews and gookazoids at their own game. Turns out I’m better at telling them what to do instead of tryna do it myself. We’re a conquer/slave owner race, not a worker bee race after all.

Not sure if you are bragging but that is the most ordinary portfolio I’ve ever seen. Basically what every pension fund portfolio looks like.
My portfolio is deliberately vanilla. S&P 500 is a staple ETF. The collection of 47 Canadian high-dividend yield companies is a less known ETF but a better performer than the TSX index fund. I did up my risk though by investing over a third into FAGMAN though. That's a lot of exposure to just 6 companies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Rest is in blue chips in Canada and the USA like banks, energy companies, Pfizer, Visa, Mastercard. Basically run by kikes.
What’s the overall dividend yield from your ETF?

that 60k u lost is going to a corp or someone who will pay taxes

those taxes will be used on welfare checks to accomoate BBC migrants

who fuck ur foids and leave u homeless. Swedish cuck 😂
correct lmao

Last edited: